Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Billy Sheehan says about Roth "he's set for life" - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Sheehan says about Roth "he's set for life"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Sheehan says about Roth "he's set for life"

Cool interview with Billy Sheehan.

RoughEdge.com: Yeah, right on, man. So David Lee Roth is going to be a paramedic, of all things!

Billy Sheehan: Yeah, I just talked with some people who know him. He's already delivered a baby and he donates his pay to charity and it's a pretty cool adventure. As much I know Dave, I know he's doing it just for the adventure. He doesn't need the money. Here's a guy who's had quadruple, quintuple platinum records and he's set for life, so why not go out and look at it from that point-of-view? Actually, my hat's really off to him for doing that.

Nice find. Thanks!
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

FINALLY something Roth related....
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        FINALLY something Roth related....
        NO SHIT huh
        Long Live Classic VH

Comment

Sheehan's a class act.

Comment

Billy's cool.
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Very cool.....

Much like we suspected....

DAVE is a CLASS ACT.....

Comment

now bass player check THIS out before you talk through your anus in the next interview...
                Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Now this guy can play... Mikey take notes.
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

i always thought dave was a volunteer EMT (without a salary).

i can't imagine that he did enough training and works enough hours to be a professional EMT.

not that there's anything wrong with being a volunteer. still very cool and you're still trained in life-saving.

Comment

And lets not forget the song, The Diamond One recorded for charity a little while back.

Comment

There's really not much training involved in being an EMT...

Some of you have EMT confused with a Paramedic, wich requires a four year degree...

An EMT is like a paramedic assistant, much like a CNA is a nursing assistant...

Not taking anything away from Dave, just pointing out the facts...

Comment

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
                          And lets not forget the song, The Diamond One recorded for charity a little while back.
                          How 'bout we DO forget that crappy Ashley Abernathy song...

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            Why is that??

Dave was doing it for a good cause, not to score a top ten hit!
                            =V V=
                            ole No.1 The finest
                            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              That's a little harsh, E.

The song was great for what it was, a song written for a little girl, for a charitable cause.

It wasn't supposed to compete with "Atomic Punk" or "ShyBoy".
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...
                              X