I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

HitchRANT

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    March 3, 2006

THE ROTH ARMY ORIGINAL: A HitchRANT: Roth Radio--To BE or Not TO BE?

"Will this be THE END of Roth Radio™??? Well, alot of people said that on March 8th. Howard Stern is saying it today, as are many of the rumors circulating. It's all a bunch of DOOM AND GLOOM and let me tell you why it's NOT TRUE."

(A.P.) Hell, Mich. - Roth Army World Headquarters

As posted By hitch1969©:

Team Roth™,

As RothTards® we know that we are in the darkest hour of Roth Radio™. It's going to have the longevity of a 1996 Van Halen Reunion, but I think we all knew that from the beginning. All good things Roth happen at this pace - a quick flash of brilliance, then gone. The rest of our times are spent in between these magnificent supernovas, pondering all that we had so briefly but have now lost... until the next adventure.

Well the only adventures that I regret are the ones I missed, and the thought of all the pretty girls I never tried to kiss. Turn on your TV, your stereo... honey, RUN TELL EVERYONE that Diamond David Lee Roth IS ON THE RADIO!!!

If I ever can convince Alberto to get me ON AIR with Diamond Dave before it's all over, you'll know it was me because that is what I am going to say when DLR takes my call. Alberto was good to me though, had me on hold a few times waiting with some very off topic stuff (this was the days before the freeform mind you). Alberto I still want the mash-ups, my man. Al-B3 you are the gateway of Roth Radio and I loves ya. I digress.

Ok... Friday. April Fools 2006. or was it 1985? Ok, I guess it's only the friggin 31st but still look at how these things happen in cycles. Will this be THE END of Roth Radio™??? Well, alot of people said that on March 8th. Howard Stern is saying it today, as are many of the rumors circulating. It's all a bunch of DOOM AND GLOOM and let me tell you why it's NOT TRUE.

Roth Radio isn't over this week. Don't get me wrong, it won't be here SAME TIME NEXT YEAR... but really think about this. There is a pretty good chance Diamond Dave will be back not only Friday but also Monday. I am going to tell you why.

First of all, there is something that we don't know going on here. Well, just what happened in Miami??? Was Dave suspended, fired? In piecing together the puzzle, it's pretty simple - the TRUTH is out there, in it's varied sources and forms. David Lee went, by his own estimation on Tuesday's show... 48 hours without sleep. It was a NON STOP party and I sure Dave's first 2 days were fueled completely by cocaine and red bull™.

“Contrary to erroneous reports, David Lee Roth has not been let go. He is on his way back from Miami and is scheduled to return to the air on Friday,” a CBS spokeswoman said in an e-mail to the Herald.

Roth reportedly attended the Winter Music Conference, and “the rumblings emanating from South Beach claimed Roth didn’t get any sleep Monday night and needed some time off,” according to R&R pop music editor Kevin Carter.

So was it so much temptation that made Dave screw up his first major day to day gig of his life?

Honestly, these are the antics that I would expect from myself from time to time, hoping that the occasional brown bag flu® is not entirely scrutinized and simply dismissed. But then again, I don't have MILLIONS OF PEOPLE waiting for me in the morning. Besides... knowing about Dave and his Ken-Do™ discipline (he's a lifer) it is obvious that this explanation is too simple for what has happened. Dave is disciplined in everything that he does. We know this.

So what is going on here? WHAT HAPPENED IN MIAMI??? Chiusano greenlit and paid for the excursion. There were technical issues on the first day... and honestly, the last 1/2 of Tuesday's show sounds so distorted and shitty ALL AROUND. Dave repeating things a little more than usual... not being able to say the 800 number, etc etc, come on, history tells us that at times he was so drunk he forgot the effing words.

Having said all this... David Lee is a very shrewd business man. And I think that's the thing we don't know about here, the gray area that hasn't been reported or rumored. It's his contract, and I'd be willing to bet that somewhere in there, there is some sort of odd allowance to take 2 days off for whatever reason without notice.

These CBS guys hate him, hate dealing with him... WHY HAVENT THEY FIRED HIM? Why didn't they do this on March 8th? March 9th? yesterday?? today??? "Dave will return Friday?" What, so you can FIRE HIM then?

No WAY. Doesn't make sense... Dave's GOT something on CBS, and if Roth's "participation" in the videos for "Me Wise Magic" and "Can't Get This Stuff No More" tell us that... I think if he had even an INKLING that they were going to make Friday be his last show... as I read at the time regarding those videos, someone put it as "he knew that he owned the ball and decided to take his ball and go home" if they didnt want to play by his rules.

So is Dave even going to show up Friday? What are the chances??

If he does show up, what will he say... and more importantly what are the chances that whatever he says WILL EVER make it to podcast?

Sounds like someone is building suspense. Creating the "air of mystery" as we call it at hitchWORLD... STAY TUNED, as our old hitchWORLD catchphrase goes.

Let's say that Dave does the show. Now, having bragged that he would be in Miami all week, and then NOT being at work for 2 days and THEN doing the last show if the week from New York.... HOW is Dave going to explain this? Roth isn't the first person that I think of on the "I'm sorry, I screwed up" humility scale. Nope, he's a classic BLAMER and I love the guy for it! Old Dave is going to do the finger pointing and LOOK OUT for all the embarassment it has caused him!

Why hasnt he gone to Howard 100 news yet? like last time? Going on about RACIST CBS (that move was brilliant by the way) trying to muscle him?

Ok here is the CALL TO ACTION part of the speech. I have posed MANY questions, outlined some varied lines of reasoning and a general concensus of what is happening, could happen, probably will happen, etc. etc. etc. Agree or disagree?

I am going to miss that one, I must say. This is the most exciting time in Roth Radio™ We Rothtards need to cherish this, EMBRACE this suspense and MAKE IT OUR OURS like we did with Classic Van Halen in our youth. Cuz it's ain't gonna last MUCH longer, and then YOU CANT GET THIS STUFF NO MORE.

Dave's the master of that shit. Anyway... someone in one of those markets BEST be taping at 5:59 am precisely and we all must pay attention to these great, yet turbulent times of Roth Radio. Really, was another Monday of Elizabeth Hayt really going to keep the show afloat? INNERviews with Uncle Manny?

Oddly enough, it was the moments that most people hated that I actually loved.

hitchWORLD's money is on IT'S NOT OVER THIS WEEK but won't last too many more... and the GOOD STUFF® is on it's way!

so keep your EYES TO THE SKIES, RothTards.

=WHO LOVES YA BABY?=

-hitch
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who is hitch1969?
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Roth Army™ Franchise Play
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I give it a 9 because I can dance to it.

who is hitch1969?

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I give it a 9 because I can dance to it.

who is hitch1969?
    hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Unhappy I'm Sasha..the intern

I just wanted to make a quick comment.

I'm the intern on the show. I don't know much about what's going on. All I do know is that I'm glad I found your website. I love being on Dave's show. He is one of the most well spoken intelligent men I've ever met in my short little life. I love his show an I'm routing for him.

We NEED people like you to be there and support the show. I don't know if you guys heard the show today...but it was dark. So, keep on supporting Dave.

Speak to THAT.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hi Sasha! Welcome to the Army!

You're not going to find more support for Dave anywhere than right here!!
    Same ole song and dance...

Roth Army™ Franchise Play
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: I'm Sasha..the intern

Originally posted by Sasha
    I just wanted to make a quick comment.

I'm the intern on the show. I don't know much about what's going on. All I do know is that I'm glad I found your website. I love being on Dave's show. He is one of the most well spoken intelligent men I've ever met in my short little life. I love his show an I'm routing for him.

We NEED people like you to be there and support the show. I don't know if you guys heard the show today...but it was dark. So, keep on supporting Dave.

Speak to THAT.
    Sasha, if this is REALLY you, you delicious little TRAMP™...

First let me say that the allure of your erotic voice on ROTH RADIO® gave me major bone even though I profess to be small in the pants. But lets get that part out of the way first. I'm not telling you anything that millions of other dudes haven't that you already know. Keep up the good work that way, you're a hottie, and SO SO young I LOVE YA.

Second, even though I love that David Lee™, he's like a brother to me because WE TIGHT LIKE DAT... no not really, butt it sounded good. Anyway, Sasha... he's a dirty old man for YOU. He's a good guy but really think about this. Being a chick in your 20s (was it?) what you really need is a dude say about 36ish, a real nobody from Colorado with kickass website called hitchWORLD. I may not EARN® Like David Lee™, but I will go down on you and savor the nectar of the sweet tasting honey pot in a way that will please your loins significantly. I would ALWAYS get you off first, mutliple before even considering myself. I am a giver that way.

Ok.....

Anyway, Sasha, like I said if it's TRULY YOU, Welcome aboard! In any event, I agree that today's show was thoroughly depressing and dark but I have faith in the Diamond One for long term even though it appears today that the unthinkable - authority has BROKEN DAVID LEE ROTH - has happened.

Tell Alberto to look at his feedback forms from his website and hook me up with the mashups like I asked him!

Stay sexy you tender sweet delicious thing!

I don't care even if it's a fat 60 year old DateLINE™ sexual predator creep pretending to be Sasha at this point. I WANT TO BELIEVE SO THEREFORE I WILL BELIEVE!!!

I feel touched, by greatness.

and beauty.

and youth.

AND ONE HOT SOUNDING PIECE OF ASS with A BRAIN to GO WITH IT!

breasts!!

=h=

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: I'm Sasha..the intern

Originally posted by hitch1969©
    Sasha, if this is REALLY you, you delicious little TRAMP™...

First let me say that the allure of your erotic voice on ROTH RADIO® gave me major bone even though I profess to be small in the pants. But lets get that part out of the way first. I'm not telling you anything that millions of other dudes haven't that you already know. Keep up the good work that way, you're a hottie, and SO SO young I LOVE YA.

Second, even though I love that David Lee™, he's like a brother to me because WE TIGHT LIKE DAT... no not really, butt it sounded good. Anyway, Sasha... he's a dirty old man for YOU. He's a good guy but really think about this. Being a chick in your 20s (was it?) what you really need is a dude say about 36ish, a real nobody from Colorado with kickass website called hitchWORLD. I may not EARN® Like David Lee™, but I will go down on you and savor the nectar of the sweet tasting honey pot in a way that will please your loins significantly. I would ALWAYS get you off first, mutliple before even considering myself. I am a giver that way.

Ok.....

Anyway, Sasha, like I said if it's TRULY YOU, Welcome aboard! In any event, I agree that today's show was thoroughly depressing and dark but I have faith in the Diamond One for long term even though it appears today that the unthinkable - authority has BROKEN DAVID LEE ROTH - has happened.

Tell Alberto to look at his feedback forms from his website and hook me up with the mashups like I asked him!

Stay sexy you tender sweet delicious thing!

I don't care even if it's a fat 60 year old DateLINE™ sexual predator creep pretending to be Sasha at this point. I WANT TO BELIEVE SO THEREFORE I WILL BELIEVE!!!

I feel touched, by greatness.

and beauty.

and youth.

AND ONE HOT SOUNDING PIECE OF ASS with A BRAIN to GO WITH IT!

breasts!!

=h=
    hahaha THAT WAS A-FUCKING-MAZING! Thank you for all the nice things you said. And I shall put in the good for you to Alberto. It was the saddest thing seeing David so defeated today. I've never been sadder. But I hope and pray that he will come back, just as he always has. He has such soul and passion...there is no way he is going to give up. I will be checking in here all the time. I'm so glad I found you guys.

Banned
    Gunnery Sgt. of Sound
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

******. Puh-fucking-LEEZ.

Duck, ******s. Some of you still think Dutch can play guitar, when IT WAS REAGANOMICS-RIPOFF PUNK ROCK, the whole time. Fuck YOU Nancies, who think YOUR Ronnie is so fucking hot like Dutch STANK.

Some of you go the OTHER way, where Stern has taken you off, by flying down to Dave onstage, two schticks together, knowing the law, all friendly like, paper it and tail it, hump on it like ISAAC, and you have REGULAR-ASS KIKE for offspring.

You get to know about THAT extra, for being ripoffs and sucks!

Banned
    Gunnery Sgt. of Sound
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    'So what is going on here? WHAT HAPPENED IN MIAMI??? '

My old boy from college made the team one year and now he's on radio down there. Turns out, he was glad to get off left coast, all the way to Miami, and now he's got a funny nickname, like 'Gilbenstern, king of all the snoopsters,' and he KNOWS WHO PLAYED THE ROCK.

That is because he was going ding-ding-ding on pinball when I played some of it, at an old arcade I was tending, in the early 70s, in Berkeley, when he was at CAL, after I graduated. ALL the guys who were going pro did that. MOST or all of them knew the corporate deadheads were taking me off, hard, for ALL THE TUNES.

That dispersed a lot of us, so CAL never really gets its cultural shit together, sucks green dingdongs all night, etc., look at UCLA with no web-so that's why we can beat them at anything at all with SHIT, etc. about CAL, but DAVE is not the guy who has everybody fooled. Some of you DLR-CVH geeks are all churned up to be on radio, but you are NOT informed enough to comment well.

There are dogs AND some, who bark only a bit, and do it better than YOU ALL do it, for all your slobber and whine and yelp One is in MIAMI, with a former Congress-squid, on radio, and HE SAW ME PLAY. ******s, it'll cost somebody, to get that straightened out.

CBS is in Miami, TOO?! No shit. Dave'll dive down for THAT.

knucklebone

where the women at?

Someone please post pics of Dave with ANY chick? He's a closet bone smuggler I hate to tell you all.

Ster'ns radio career: 25 plus years

DLR's radio career: 25 plus days

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by knucklebone
    Someone please post pics of Dave with ANY chick? He's a closet bone smuggler I hate to tell you all.

Ster'ns radio career: 25 plus years

DLR's radio career: 25 plus days
    git your ass in the pen fucker.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Thread Information