Member No
    Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Roth Radio--The Season of Change

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    March 31, 2006

Roth succombs to CBS executives: FOR NOW.

"What the fuck did he do NOW? He was broadcasting in Miami earlier in the week, and there was tons of speculation on what happened. There were the rumors that Roth was on a two-night binge, porking every gal in sight and couldn't make it in for Wednesday or Thursday's show. Others speculated that CBS fired Roth for the formatless, heavily glitched show on Tuesday, and a change was imminent."

(A.P.) Hell, Mich. - Roth Army World Headquarters

So the question we start with...is which path do you take?

Do you follow the familiar path set by others...the one trampled by other feet...or do you follow the path through the undergrowth...you know...the path less traveled by...

Well...CBS did what EVERY good network does when they want to find a successful show...they take that path that every other person takes...that much trampled path...

In other words, they are trying to turn David Lee Roth into Don fucking Imus. You know, that crusty old fucker that's about as entertaining to listen to as hearing a load of shit drop into a toilet. David Lee Roth, as Don Imus. You don't have to be a fucking brain surgeon to figure out how this is going to turn out.

There are many, MANY ways you can go with this clusterfuck of a relationship. Roth's show started off with low ratings, and although there have been signs of improvement, you can bet that CBS had worked some projections that showed what kind of hit ANYONE would get after taking over for Stern. Most experts agreed that it would take some time to get a fan base...and move on from there. Stern even agreed, saying that a new host would have to get about 12-18 months to see the culmination of a lot of hard work. With that being said, Roth didn't exactly endear himself to CBS execs.

Roth met with station manager Tom Chiusano and programming vice president Mark Chernoff earlier this year, and they gave him some "advice" on how to improve the radio show. In other words, they were trying to get Roth to ACT LIKE STERN. Funny, because the entire time Stern was there...they were trying to get Stern to act differently. Hard to figure out where the fuck the message was muddled...fucking morons.

Funny thing is, is Roth took a Stern like attitude with the radio administrators, calling them "stooges," "social retards," "beige, baby-food sissies," and "an ugly little dysfunctional worm." Roth's main beef with what they told him was that they were hunting for the 18-35 year olds that are the staple of every good radio show. You know...the group of people that IT TAKES 12-18 MONTHS TO FUCKING WIN OVER. Of course, CBS wanted everything NOW, and in fairness, it is a NOW time period. If you don't deliver, you are fucked.

Roth's reply to this? Certainly admirable..."This show isn't designed for a demographic. It's for everyone."

Unfortunately, CBS couldn't and wouldn't wait for everyone to show up...and pulled Roth on Wednesday and Thursday. Speculation was rampant. What the fuck did he do NOW? He was broadcasting in Miami earlier in the week, and there was tons of speculation on what happened. There were the rumors that Roth was on a two-night binge, porking every gal in sight and couldn't make it in for Wednesday or Thursday's show. Others speculated that CBS fired Roth for the formatless, heavily glitched show on Tuesday, and a change was imminent.

Well, after it was all said and done, Roth was back on today. CBS had finally pulled him for not following format, and for those that heard it on Tuesday, several glitches in the programming that had Dave noticably flustered. Gone was his entire staff with the exception of Hutch. Gone was the brash Dave that we've known for years. Gone was the stream of consciousness that most Roth fans have enjoyed for the past 3 months. In it's place was a Roth that sounded a bit beaten. This was a Roth that was facing "disciplinary action" (um...didn't they pull him for two days?) for his nearly formatless show. After receiving a four page letter that essentially told Roth that if he continued the show in it's current format, he'd be fired, and CBS wouldn't be oblicated to pay him another cent.

At this point, I would have bet my life on Roth telling them to fuck off...but to my surprise, and I don't know that I'm happy about this, Roth was back. What we are going to get are more current event items from Roth (which he'll be very good at), and a sports segment each day on his show (if Imus can fucking do it, so can Roth). Roth also surmised that he'd more than likely be getting a weather and traffic girl as well, and I'm assuming she'll be the "Robin" to Dave's "Howard." So it appears as though Roth was caving a bit. Remember, when he was hammering the CBS execs earlier in the month, Roth DID say that he'd quit before becoming a cookie cutter radio show. Well...he didn't quit...

and he did give us a bit of the old Dave. Roth threw a bit of a bone when he said, "If I didn't know any better I would say they are trying to sabotage the deal, but I know they fully support and love me." and in typical Dave fashion said "Joel Hollander did tell me I needed to be flexible, but I didn't know he meant I would need a lubricant." Roth is clearly not happy with the decision, but clearly has decided to give it a shot. "How long do you think it would take to put a rock band together? Do you think that a band could get together in six weeks and become incredible? That's essentially what I was called upon to do. And my 'rock band' would be compared with possibly the greatest face in the sport, Howard Stern, who had been around for twenty years putting together his art form. For the first four to six weeks, I floundered like a fish on the end of a pike."

Roth realizes that his show wasn't necesarily working, but I'm firmly convinced Roth's vision of the show would have metamorphisized into something that would have generated good numbers. Should he bend a bit on the format of the show? My personal belief? No, he should just be Roth, and if he gets shitcanned...let them fire him. Go out in a blaze of fucking Roth and Roll glory.

Do I fault the guy for staying? Well, the ONLY problem I have is Roth saying he'd quit before changing his show to the same fucking cookie cutter show that started with that fucking belly-button lint Don Imus, and followed by everyone else since then, except Stern to a certain extent. That being said, Roth ate his crow today, in a way most wouldn't have, and I'm willing to bet we've not heard the last of the CBS vs. Roth War. Yeah, he'll add the format that they want. But, if CBS leaves anything up in the air to Roth, well, let's just say I wouldn't want to be the ones in the CBS executive offices. Of course, they'll hate it all the way to the bank...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-08-2003 @ 08:08 AM
    Status
    Thanks

POJO Rules the fucking World
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Loons The Great
    Gather 'round while Pojo Risin' lays it down nah!!!

Awe-inspiring. Definitive classic Van Halen attitude right chere.

"...I had a job on the levee
    I had a good lookin' woman in Hughes
    Lemme tell you people
    She kept me with the government cheese blues
    ..."

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-13-2006 @ 01:44 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The only thing I can say in his defense is he has SO much passion and dedication to the show, that nothing will stop him. They will have to physically remove him from the studio. He believes in the medium and he has such a ridiculously awesome dedication to the show.

I hope this dedication pays off. How terrible was it today not to hear Animal and Brian (and me maybe? just maybe?) on the show today. How sad did he sound?

I can't burn bridges, I'm only an intern. But I can surely state my opinion. And I think this is a serious bummer. I want my lighting bolt in my Cheerios back!

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well Sasha...

what I can tell you is this...

I've followed Roth for the past...gosh...26 years...most of my life to be honest...

and I've never quite heard him sound the way he did...

I'm a Roth fan...always have been, and always will be, and I like the show in it's current format...so absolutely...having the cast on the show that Dave picked was a good thing for the loyalists...

can't say for the normal fan...although I have friends who have listened and found it hard to get into in the short snippets in which they'd listen.

For me...I want Roth to be Roth...anything less would be far to uncivilized...or perhaps...far TOO civilized...

That being said...CBS COULDN'T be stupid enough to try and "can" Dave...although I think they ARE that stupid...

Thing is...

I KNOW Dave's not that stupid...so never fear...Roth will be Roth...of that I'm sure of...

Don't burn bridges...but for sure...let us know from your end what is going on...of that...we would be truly appreciative...

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sasha....

do you have any insight into what part Matt Sencio is playing in all this...

it's a good question that's being passed around here...

being a webmaster at this site...we've had several encounters with him...and wondered what you know about him and the part he's playing in radio endeavor before and after today...

thanks again for your input, and we're looking forward to any insider insight you can give...

Bring Back Flappo!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 02:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    Sasha....

do you have any insight into what part Matt Sencio is playing in all this..

being a webmaster at this site...we've had several encounters with him...
    Not to get off topic here, Poj... but I'd like to know more about this.

Sasha.... thanks for posting. Welcome to the Roth Army.

Roth Army™ Franchise Play
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-13-2013 @ 02:41 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Pojo,

Look, if it really is Sasha, and it does appear to be... come on man, let's not put her in any kind of position that would be awkward in terms of her career.

and Sasha, my advice to you is not to post anything, atleast publically, which might jeopardize your position.

When I first heard you on the radio, and I think given your age probably not being into 80s Van Halen musically probably... I dunno, I am glad that you think so well of Dave and truly support him. I wondered if you might think he was just a dirty old guy from the 80s hitting on you or whatever. Like Pojo said, most of us here grew up idolizing Dave, seriously, as a role model.

To expound, let me say that I initially thought that Dave's show was an indulgence for us rothtards, a select few who knew all the Rothisms, etc etc, but anyway, i did worry that the majority of Dave's audience would not "get" him the way that we do and that he might be doomed save us diehards who would ride the train until it ended. And given that Dave was the only person with the balls to even try to follow Howard... you know, the format and all that have NOTHING to do with the ratings. So in a way, it seemed that Dave was being set up to fail by CBS, and I felt a little guilty for being so selfish as to just care about ME wanting to have DLR on the radio and sitting back watching all of this that has happened to him and his show and having to have him go through what he is now.

Like Pojo said, today the "humbled" David Lee was something I NEVER thought that I would see, his arrogance is what makes Dave great. Hell, he passed up LITERAL millions for a VH reunion just on the principle that he would NEVER sing Sammy HAgar songs. I'm serious, it was a major dealbreaker and Dave could have compromised a little on that and a few other things and it PROBABLY would have happened ( a vh reunion) in 1999.

Despite the humiliation and sting that you could hear in Dave's voice... it was really nice to see him "grow up" a little, just in the sense that he really is NOT being selfish this time, he sees there is a bigger picture and is thinking of the other people that he brought into this and the lifestyle changes that they made, etc etc. Dave did the "responsible" thing today. VERY not in the spirit of classic VH and all that Roth stands for. But like all of us have to do in the REAL corporate world, he acknowledged that authority over him... and what REALLY blew me away is that he TOOK RESPONSIBILITY for not listening to them and the miami fiasco.

$4 million is nothing to sneeze at but trust me, Dave's got enough FUCK YOU money that he could have cut his losses today and been fine. He didn't though... for the first time ever. And I am really proud of him for that. And what i really want out of this radio show is to see David Lee TAKE things to the next level, to learn about him (and honestly, in the last 3 months I have gotten insight that over 20 years NEVER provided) and get a better understanding of what makes him so great.

What he did today is PRECEDENT in his career... and it's GOOD ROLE MODEL too. SO anyway, I don't think it's all bad that he's having to go through this and I ultimately think he and his show will benefit from having to be called on his DIVA antics and function as a team player. Like i said, it's really just GROWING UP more than anything that we all have to do.. and Dave chose that like a man today. This is going to focus him, really, i think and once he gets over the sting of this week I think he can really develop a long term radio career if he chooses - something I don't think he had at the previous rate he was going. my initial reaction this morning was disappointment that caved and they broke him, but after thinking about it all day today, I'm looking past the knee jerk. I hope that he does too.

The suits disciplined him today in the literal sense.... but sometimes the best things to help us come in these forms of challenge that at the time seem to bring us down. He's going to be better for it, his show is going to be better for it. In a wierd way, I think they did him a favor, although I'm sure that today it doesnt seem that way to him. But he did THE RIGHT THING, and it was extremely NON-DLR thing to do.

Anyway, Sasha, stick around. It's very nice to have you here.

BEST!!

=h=

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm not looking for dirt...

I just want to know what his official job is...

and if he's a player in the format...

tis all...

Sasha...we have a PM function...feel free to throw me a line...this is more for personal consumption than anything else...

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by hitch1969©
    Pojo,

Look, if it really is Sasha, and it does appear to be... come on man, let's not put her in any kind of position that would be awkward in terms of her career.

and Sasha, my advice to you is not to post anything, atleast publically, which might jeopardize your position.

When I first heard you on the radio, and I think given your age probably not being into 80s Van Halen musically probably... I dunno, I am glad that you think so well of Dave and truly support him. I wondered if you might think he was just a dirty old guy from the 80s hitting on you or whatever. Like Pojo said, most of us here grew up idolizing Dave, seriously, as a role model.

To expound, let me say that I initially thought that Dave's show was an indulgence for us rothtards, a select few who knew all the Rothisms, etc etc, but anyway, i did worry that the majority of Dave's audience would not "get" him the way that we do and that he might be doomed save us diehards who would ride the train until it ended. And given that Dave was the only person with the balls to even try to follow Howard... you know, the format and all that have NOTHING to do with the ratings. So in a way, it seemed that Dave was being set up to fail by CBS, and I felt a little guilty for being so selfish as to just care about ME wanting to have DLR on the radio and sitting back watching all of this that has happened to him and his show and having to have him go through what he is now.

Like Pojo said, today the "humbled" David Lee was something I NEVER thought that I would see, his arrogance is what makes Dave great. Hell, he passed up LITERAL millions for a VH reunion just on the principle that he would NEVER sing Sammy HAgar songs. I'm serious, it was a major dealbreaker and Dave could have compromised a little on that and a few other things and it PROBABLY would have happened ( a vh reunion) in 1999.

Despite the humiliation and sting that you could hear in Dave's voice... it was really nice to see him "grow up" a little, just in the sense that he really is NOT being selfish this time, he sees there is a bigger picture and is thinking of the other people that he brought into this and the lifestyle changes that they made, etc etc. Dave did the "responsible" thing today. VERY not in the spirit of classic VH and all that Roth stands for. But like all of us have to do in the REAL corporate world, he acknowledged that authority over him... and what REALLY blew me away is that he TOOK RESPONSIBILITY for not listening to them and the miami fiasco.

$4 million is nothing to sneeze at but trust me, Dave's got enough FUCK YOU money that he could have cut his losses today and been fine. He didn't though... for the first time ever. And I am really proud of him for that. And what i really want out of this radio show is to see David Lee TAKE things to the next level, to learn about him (and honestly, in the last 3 months I have gotten insight that over 20 years NEVER provided) and get a better understanding of what makes him so great.

What he did today is PRECEDENT in his career... and it's GOOD ROLE MODEL too. SO anyway, I don't think it's all bad that he's having to go through this and I ultimately think he and his show will benefit from having to be called on his DIVA antics and function as a team player. Like i said, it's really just GROWING UP more than anything that we all have to do.. and Dave chose that like a man today. This is going to focus him, really, i think and once he gets over the sting of this week I think he can really develop a long term radio career if he chooses - something I don't think he had at the previous rate he was going. my initial reaction this morning was disappointment that caved and they broke him, but after thinking about it all day today, I'm looking past the knee jerk. I hope that he does too.

The suits disciplined him today in the literal sense.... but sometimes the best things to help us come in these forms of challenge that at the time seem to bring us down. He's going to be better for it, his show is going to be better for it. In a wierd way, I think they did him a favor, although I'm sure that today it doesnt seem that way to him. But he did THE RIGHT THING, and it was extremely NON-DLR thing to do.

Anyway, Sasha, stick around. It's very nice to have you here.

BEST!!

=h=
    The first thing I wanted to say is that, yes I am young. I'm "the 21 year old hottie"...BUT I was brought up in the way that every kid should be. I was cultured. Now, I chose what I enjoyed and what I didn't. I enjoyed Van Halen. And I VERY much enjoyed when Dave went solo. No, I wasn't alive to SEE it live, and I couldn't attend any of the crazy concerts I'm sure you all enjoyed in the flesh. But somone up there likes me, because going to my internship was my very own private concert. I really don't think Dave is a dirty old 80's rock star. I have SO much respect for him, and before he says those things to me ON the air, off the air he asks me if it's ok. He's a really great dude, and I'm proud to have worked with him.

And I totally agree with the second half of your post. This was a VERY humbling experience for him and it was completely out of character. However, it did sadden me to seem and hear him that way. I'm not too sure how humble Dave needs to be at this point. He is an amazing spirit, and although growing up is good for anyone at any age, that spirit was darkened yesterday. I have SO much respect for the way he handled yesterday. He was mature and he was adult about it. He took a job and he intends to do it. I'm not stating a side that I'm on (Dave's or CBS) nor am I dishing out any dirt...all I'm doing is stating what I saw and how I feel about what I saw.

There isn't much dirt to give really, even if I wanted to. So there's that.

Again, I'm really glad to have found you guys, I will be around for awhile! You guys are great, seriously. ;-)

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

hitch and I are both old souls on the site...

no...we don't agree on everything...

but as far as posting goes...as you can see...he's more well thought out than most...including his "going off..."

As far as this site goes...please remember this Sasha...

you can see the good posters quickly...

congrats on your luck...

and continue being the "hottie" that you are...

incredible luck indeed...

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-08-2021 @ 12:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I agree with all that you say, with the exception of WHY Dave stayed.

I believe that CBS has made it so miserable for Dave that his heart is no longer in it, BUT, he has a payroll obligation to his posse who moved to NYC from Los Angeles, like he announced. He either conforms for the time being to what the SUITS want, gets paid so he can keep B-Young, Sencio & Animal employed for him or he lets them all go back to LA and gives them up.

I think Dave is sucking it up only for those he is responsible for.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-08-2021 @ 12:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Sasha
    The only thing I can say in his defense is he has SO much passion and dedication to the show, that nothing will stop him. They will have to physically remove him from the studio. He believes in the medium and he has such a ridiculously awesome dedication to the show.

I hope this dedication pays off. How terrible was it today not to hear Animal and Brian (and me maybe? just maybe?) on the show today. How sad did he sound?

I can't burn bridges, I'm only an intern. But I can surely state my opinion. And I think this is a serious bummer. I want my lighting bolt in my Cheerios back!
    Sasha,

We enjoyed you alot on DLR's show and miss your team player spirit on the airwaves. It was so refreshing that Dave allowed you the room to air your opinion on whatever the topic was being discussed. Your voice and thoughts were just as important as Dave's - you were not "just an intern". Dave made you a part of "Team Roth", a diverse age group of personalities involved in making the show a fantastic morning listen.

In the short span of your internship with Dave, I hope you were able to come away with alot of positive things about Dave and what he was trying to do for both his fans and "Team Roth" where you were involved.

I wish you the best success in your radio career and perhaps down the road, you can take over Joel Hollander's position and our gender will count for something !

Dave will make great Lemonade out of the Sour lemons he's been handed....

Welcome to the ROTHARMY.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2023 @ 02:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The first thing I wanted to say is that, yes I am young. I'm "the 21 year old hottie"...BUT I was brought up in the way that every kid should be. I was cultured. Now, I chose what I enjoyed and what I didn't. I enjoyed Van Halen. And I VERY much enjoyed when Dave went solo. No, I wasn't alive to SEE it live, and I couldn't attend any of the crazy concerts I'm sure you all enjoyed in the flesh. But somone up there likes me, because going to my internship was my very own private concert. I really don't think Dave is a dirty old 80's rock star. I have SO much respect for him, and before he says those things to me ON the air, off the air he asks me if it's ok. He's a really great dude, and I'm proud to have worked with him.

And I totally agree with the second half of your post. This was a VERY humbling experience for him and it was completely out of character. However, it did sadden me to seem and hear him that way. I'm not too sure how humble Dave needs to be at this point. He is an amazing spirit, and although growing up is good for anyone at any age, that spirit was darkened yesterday. I have SO much respect for the way he handled yesterday. He was mature and he was adult about it. He took a job and he intends to do it. I'm not stating a side that I'm on (Dave's or CBS) nor am I dishing out any dirt...all I'm doing is stating what I saw and how I feel about what I saw.

There isn't much dirt to give really, even if I wanted to. So there's that.

Again, I'm really glad to have found you guys, I will be around for awhile! You guys are great, seriously. ;-)

Welcome to the Army Sasha.

All I can say is that you were an enjoyable part of our morning each day on the air and you will be missed. Dave really seemed to enjoy your presence as well as your input on topics. You ROCK girl!

I personally went through alot of different emotions while listening to the show Friday. From sad... to mad... to pissed off...to just as humbled as Dave seemed to be. In the 25 years that I've been a fan of his, I have NEVER heard him speak in such a manner about anything.

But after reading your posts here and getting some first hand thoughts about it from you, I am just as sure that the Diamond will flourish once again! Dave succeeds at everything he does...this is just another hurdle...and he will "AIR ROTH" over this one as well...

Once again..Welcome aboard Sasha..

and when you do finally get to see Dave in all his glory up on the stage..I KNOW for a fact...you will be in for the time of your life!

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm still interning for him, so it's not over yet. I'm hoping all this will be cleared up soon and we'll all be back on.

I'll keep everyone updated...keep listening

Fretting Machine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 04:00 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I'm still interning for him, so it's not over yet. I'm hoping all this will be cleared up soon and we'll all be back on.

I'll keep everyone updated...keep listening
    I'm keeping my ears perked.

Welcome to the Army, Sasha.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-21-2010 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Seemes like the -Engineered Design Failure Outline- first set forth
    for Roth Radio as a transition couple month radio cool down
    detox from Stern for the stop gap opened assed waiting for input
    middle management corporate dick upinya paycheck more important
    than content "we tell people what they want to hear "format cum
    dumpster radio .

Opps wait Roth is winning he's a succsess this is wrong, we should'nt
    have let him design the show, we don't want a winner.This is supposed
    to fail, nightmare has come true.

Oh Sh!t, hes gonna be another winner(maybe bigger than Stern) and renegotiate his contract and
    we don't want to pay out a 10 mill a year to the dj(Roth) we just got rid of Stern.This was supposed to fail so we could get Opie and Turd Burgler for 85 grand each.

Oh FUK !Roth was supposed to Fuk up !what Happened.":well we still own
    the Booth so we will tell roth who can be in it, so that will work".

We will destroy the Roth Show with empty hollow voids of only Dave can talk he even the Great Communicator Diamond Dave will be talked out in one Month .

Good buy Brightest Radio Show since Alan Freed.

Good buy Happy Smiley Fun Time underground movement.

Hello corporate take over fire all employees destroy the show
    money whore CBS.(Gordon Gekko is not DEAD!)

Hello same sh!t as and worse that any show in the hisory of Radio.

Dave! take the money and run it's over.

Hey, It's not like you don't have a back -up job. LOL

I was with ya in 78 and ill be with ya till the end Bro Man Sei!

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-21-2010 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Dave, "And it sounds like this when i stop talking" *

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    03-13-2007 @ 07:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Please spellcheck your headline.

I'M NOT DEAD...
    Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2009 @ 08:36 PM
    I live in a city high above the cloud left by the blast
    Status
    Thanks

Wow - Sasha posting at the Army - how cool is this? We miss you on the air Sasha!!

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by chumscrubber
    Wow - Sasha posting at the Army - how cool is this? We miss you on the air Sasha!!
    lol, yeah I like this place. Thanks for missing me. I miss it too, a lot. But he mentions me here and there and that's nice. Everything's goin' along as you guys can hear. Hopefully things will work out.

Flash Bastard
    Sasha.... do you find ponytails on a man sexy?

What about dental hygeine? I have 13 of my original teeth, 3 of them are very sharp.

Let's meet at Subway and split a 6-incher.

Flash Bastard
    And bring a jar of mustard, a roll of double-quilted toilet paper, and a single white lily.

That way I'll know it's you.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2023 @ 02:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Sasha,

Tuesday April 11, Brian Young is back? Dave is playing loops as well as reading the news with Hutch. What's going on?

Was there a compromise between Dave and CBS?

Flash Bastard
    And is there any chance Animal might return as well?

I feel his perspective rounds out the show. Dave more or less had a priveliged childhood, while Animal had the opposite.

I miss his input.

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    06-27-2006 @ 04:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Cool I need to send mail to dave

I cant seem to find a mailing po box where i can send good ol diamond dave a letter. Could any one please point me in the direction of where i could find such a thing!
    thank you

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    10-27-2006 @ 08:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks

There should be something on the front page about the summer tour and about Strummin' and all the TV appearances. Don't ya think?

Promotion! Promotion! Promotion!

Thread Information