Does anyone think that Carolina can beat the Rams?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

That was a great game...no doubt...

Carolina did all they could to blow it...

alls I have to say about the Panthers is look out next year...

they have two good receivers...two good backs...Delhomme is coming on...a good line...

a good front seven...

they upgrade in the secondary next year...and they'll be tough to beat...

St. Louis...on the other hand...is a fucking joke...starting with their coach...

a field goal...with thirty seconds left?...

Look...if you don't have confidence in your qb...after getting a bye...and it's in the second round of the playoffs...then you should have made a change weeks ago...

as it stands...St. Louis ranks as one of the most ridiculous bye teams in recent history...they haven't looked good in five or six weeks...and still managed to win because of Holt and Bruce...and a little bit of Faulk...

Carolina will match up well with either team next week...I'd say the best match up would be Philly though...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Hecubus
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

I agree, Poj,

I put them in the "who'd a thunk it?" category for sure.
      "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
      "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
      "Fuck you, Fluffy."
      "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
      "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
      "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
      "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
      "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
      "N--- yeah."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Yeah...from the start...

John Fox seems to be one hell of a good coach though...

they love him down here...whatever that means...these days...cuz next year...he could get fired...lmfao...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redblkwht
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

My bad, Carolina is the better team, dont look past
          Philly now..the panthers may go to the big show!
          we'll see, i see a good game again next weekend.

EUAS

Comment

• NE169

That's why they play the games fellas!!

Shows how much some of us know

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I'm curious about that game...these two teams are monstrously similar...

Great D's...although Philly has the edge on the defensive front because of their secondary...

and minimalistic O's...with the ad to Philly because of McNabb's maneuverability...

I give Philly the slight nod on paper...

now...with that said...Carolina seems to have a destiny feel...

right now...I'm going to say that Philly wins this one in a close game...because of home field...with Carolina in the position that Philly's been in in the past...ready for next year...

very similar teams...but Fox is the better coach...

Sherman really fucked up...shoulda gone for it...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

monstrously, minimalistic...

Very impressive Mr. Risin, if I do say so myself....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...