Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Van Halen Loser Fans!

  1. #1
    TMR
    Guest

    Thumbs down Van Halen Loser Fans!

    I never have seen so many loser VH fans in one place.

    To actually SUPPORT Van Hagar is a disgrace.

    David Lee Roth created the name VAN HALEN and made the songs we wanted to sing to!

    Van Hagar makes my stomach ill, want -a- be Pop stars singing about Love. Edward says he has had only 3 hours of sleep every night preparing for WHAT? To play guitar to 3 NEW POP SONGS. WHAT A FUCKIN CHALLENGE.....i'm sure he''ll receive Guitar Worlds best player of the year award.

    DAVID LEE ROTH is the only reason VAN HALEN made 6 INCREDIBLE RECORDS.

    Remember as you are buying your gay Van Hagar ticket, you are adding to the disgrace of VH. Support crap music.
    I can see it now.

    3 NEW SONGS by VAN HAGAR

    1 .LOVE IS HERE
    2. I CAN'T DRIVE 75
    3. Don't Tell me what Losers Can Do?

    VAN HAGAR FANS SUCK! The music has no energy, the singer has a terrible voice, the lyrics are cheesy, and they all look like a bunch of fuckin fags on stage.

    Ed could come out on stage and take a crap and people would buy it.......Those are LOSER VH FANS.

    Now who cares if they ever get inducted into the ROCK N ROLL HALL OF FAME. The short paragraph by VH's name will be....They changed the world of rock n roll with 6 records and they made mediocre music with spam and the gayness of Gary Cherone.

    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  2. #2
    Sheep Pen Barn Boss
    Full Member Status

    tjvhou812's Avatar
    Member No
    2374
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    01-26-2014 @ 02:38 PM
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,214
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 42 Times in 28 Posts


    Rep Power
    20
    Originally posted by TMR
    I never have seen so many loser VH fans in one place.

    To actually SUPPORT Van Hagar is a disgrace.

    David Lee Roth created the name VAN HALEN and made the songs we wanted to sing to!

    Van Hagar makes my stomach ill, want -a- be Pop stars singing about Love. Edward says he has had only 3 hours of sleep every night preparing for WHAT? To play guitar to 3 NEW POP SONGS. WHAT A FUCKIN CHALLENGE.....i'm sure he''ll receive Guitar Worlds best player of the year award.

    DAVID LEE ROTH is the only reason VAN HALEN made 6 INCREDIBLE RECORDS.

    Remember as you are buying your gay Van Hagar ticket, you are adding to the disgrace of VH. Support crap music.
    I can see it now.

    3 NEW SONGS by VAN HAGAR

    1 .LOVE IS HERE
    2. I CAN'T DRIVE 75
    3. Don't Tell me what Losers Can Do?

    VAN HAGAR FANS SUCK! The music has no energy, the singer has a terrible voice, the lyrics are cheesy, and they all look like a bunch of fuckin fags on stage.

    Ed could come out on stage and take a crap and people would buy it.......Those are LOSER VH FANS.

    Now who cares if they ever get inducted into the ROCK N ROLL HALL OF FAME. The short paragraph by VH's name will be....They changed the world of rock n roll with 6 records and they made mediocre music with spam and the gayness of Gary Cherone.

    madonna makes me ill but i dont waste my time talking about it
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  3. #3
    TMR
    Guest
    Originally posted by tjvhou812
    madonna makes me ill but i dont waste my time talking about it
    Sorry, I forgot this was a Madonna's website!

  4. #4
    thefive
    Guest
    Its the Hagar Bunch for you this Summer.
    The hagar bunch the hagar bunch thats the way we became the
    hagar bunch.





    Comparing Van Halen to Van Hagar is like Comparing
    Clint Eastwood to Pee Wee Herman.

  5. #5
    TMR
    Guest
    Originally posted by thefive
    Its the Hagar Bunch for you this Summer.
    The hagar bunch the hagar bunch thats the way we became the
    hagar bunch.





    Comparing Van Halen to Van Hagar is like Comparing
    Clint Eastwood to Pee Wee Herman.
    LOL

  6. #6
    Sheep Pen Barn Boss
    Full Member Status

    tjvhou812's Avatar
    Member No
    2374
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    01-26-2014 @ 02:38 PM
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,214
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 42 Times in 28 Posts


    Rep Power
    20
    Originally posted by TMR
    Sorry, I forgot this was a Madonna's website!
    no i forgot this is a sammy site... you talk more about sammy five than you do dave

  7. #7
    Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    DavidLeeNatra's Avatar
    Member No
    41
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    04-19-2019 @ 04:47 PM
    Location
    Berlin - Germany
    Age
    51
    Posts
    10,676
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,437
    Thanked 887 Times in 565 Posts


    Rep Power
    35
    who is sammy hagar?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  8. #8
    IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Sarge's Little Helper's Avatar
    Member No
    7
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Last Online
    03-08-2003 @ 08:08 AM
    Location
    CYBER WORLD
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,280
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 34 Times in 31 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    who is sammy hagar?
    David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  9. #9
    Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Dr. Love's Avatar
    Member No
    124
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    03-11-2016 @ 02:30 AM
    Location
    Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,822
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    488
    Thanked 1,441 Times in 995 Posts


    Rep Power
    38
    I've never seen so many people obsessed with Van Hagar fans in one place, but hey, that's just me.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  10. #10
    Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

    Member No
    25
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    05-21-2013 @ 07:57 PM
    Location
    20' Above Water
    Posts
    10,849
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,599
    Thanked 334 Times in 307 Posts


    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Doc you said it! you're fucking AWESOME!

    you're right: Look at all this shit.. everybody hearing about the tour, bringing in new folks to this site:

    GEE how'd they find it?

    Did they umm.. out of interest to see if Dave's gonna join the tour...



    LOOK UP DAVID ROTH ON GOOGLE, HMMM???
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  11. #11
    Helen Mirren's crudder
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Terry's Avatar
    Member No
    181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:44 PM
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    10,222
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,267
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,121 Posts


    Rep Power
    44
    Originally posted by Dr. Love
    I've never seen so many people obsessed with Van Hagar fans in one place, but hey, that's just me.
    Amen.

    It's tough to ignore them these days, though.

    Love, you gotta admit ever since the Van Hagar reunion tour announcement...shit, even since just the RUMORS began flying starting around last November or so, these Sam Halen fans have been coming out of the woodwork onto this site. I mean, there were always a few token goofballs wandering around, but now they've seemed to multiply exponentially........like cockroaches or something.

    Can't understand it. Not that I'd bother anyway, but if Halen got back together with Roth the last place I'd be is on a pro-Eddie or pro-Sammy website posting about it.

    Hard to remain silent in the face of such ignorance.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Where's all the Van Halen fans?
    By danielc in forum Main VH/DLR Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 10:30 AM
  2. Real Van Halen fans have had enough!
    By ROTH ARMY STAFF in forum David Lee Roth News
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-24-2005, 01:49 AM
  3. Can't be van Halen fans!!
    By MUSICMANN in forum Main VH/DLR Discussion
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 03:20 AM
  4. Real Van Halen Fans Have Had Enough!
    By ROTH ARMY STAFF in forum Main VH/DLR Discussion
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-25-2004, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •