The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

I never said that! Dave is broke.

Over and Out,

General BT
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Brett #2 for entirely different reasons.

Cheers!

Brett reminds me of poop too.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

I think the list was a good idea and I think similar lists are going to happen.

Although too many of them will be reminding me of the Year End Awards Daves PA did.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Okay, so I had Sarge above it all...

1. BS1
          2. Icon
          3. Grant
          4. Brett
          5. Von Halen
          6. Hitch

so my 6-10...

7. I'm going to roll with WARF here. Yeah...the fuckstick has been fired almost as many times as Cathedral, from every major job here at the Army...and DDLR.com. But here's the deal with WARF. He's an unadulterated Roth fan...he's actually got a take on shit...and if you had ANY idea who WARF was on these boards...you would shit your pants. Fact of the matter is this...when WARF posts, half the time you DON'T know it's him... WARF has been classic from the start, at every major board...yeah...it also makes him a fairweather cuntbag...but we've always known that about him.

8. PanaMark--You know what...I used to absolutely despise PMark because his posts consisted of 1 line of ass kissin' in the webbies eyes. He was the originator of the quit thread...after I made him a main mod...only to have him ask to step down about a week later because he was disrespected by the webbies. Over the years, you grow to figure out who is loyal to your site, and certainly Panamark was that...and even though we were on different sides of the aisle for a long time...we grew some respect for each other...and now call each other friends. And fuck...the prick met his WIFE on this board (at least I think he married her), so...the fucker owes US!

9. FORD--Ford has been banned from every site in the world I think...and the fact of the matter is that he is perhaps the most loyal Roth fan I've ever met...nearly to a fucking fault. He steers the left side of the politics here...and I think may have actually had a hit on Senior Danniels...as a matter of fact...ask him what FORD means...lmfao...for those that think he's a fan of Detroit...

FORD rolls in at number 10...has been here from the start...and when I say here...I mean in CVH-land...not just the Army...

10 is a tough call...I have about 4 names...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
            And if I'm not mistaken, I didn't see Mr. Grimsdale...he should be on there somewhere.
            Oh he's there. He's nestled in between 12 and 179...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

As I said popularity contests on the Interweb suck.

Which is why anyone that gives a flying cunt about their star rating or even gives them out is silly.

In fact I would go so far as to say if everybody likes you you are doing something wrong or at least being boring.

Cheers!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

I mean in CVH-land...not just the Army...
                There is no land more important than the Army. When this site crashes from having 20,ooo users log on, that's when "cvh land" gets the trickle down.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

fuck off and vote for me!

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles

I never said that! Dave is broke.

Over and Out,

General BT
                    :eek:

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      Okay, so I had Sarge above it all...

1. BS1
                      2. Icon
                      Mr P there are at least three people that I know disagree with you having BS1 and Icon as #1 and #2.

My good pals BS1, Icon and me...

This thread isn't about who you think are the coolest people in the CVH interweb...

Damn I just blew my chance of making your #10 slot...

Cheers!

Comment

• Hellraiser!!
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by WARF

88- hellraiser- DDLR.com mod always cracks me up... he was always trying to fuck my alias RAVEN at that site... doesn't speak very good english... he probably still thinks Raven is a real woman.

Come on WARF, I don´t speak english but I´m not an idiot!!!
                        www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                          :eek:
                          scary huh?

Im just a little fucking angry that nobody has the Five anywhers on the lists!?

PS Sammy Hagar is fat.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I think this list is cuntfusing people a bit.

WARF's posts frequently do that.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Mr P there are at least three people that I know disagree with you having BS1 and Icon as #1 and #2.

My good pals BS1, Icon and me...

This thread isn't about who you think are the coolest people in the CVH interweb...

Damn I just blew my chance of making your #10 slot...

Cheers!

Man Sesh...YOU ARE OBSESSED about this star deal...and popularity contest.

Like I said in my post...

My top 5 would be greatly altered if it weren't MY LIST...

I looked at who shaped this site first and foremost...which is why SARGE, Icon and BS1 were top 3 on my list...not a popularity contest...simply a fact...

So they may agree with you...but they'd be wrong.

I went with Grant #3 as my first "outsider" on my list because EVERYONE went to his site every day before any of these sites were even thought about...

Brett #4 because he was the first real influential message board...

Von #5...back to the insiders...and first to branch out and create a SUCCESSFUL website...not including that free deal that many wanted to keep open...but I absolutely wanted to be a temp board until the Army came back up...and also influenced a great many posters on this board.

I'd also have Daveman and thatartguy up in the top 20...and they aren't factors in this site whatsoever now...but certainly had something to do with what this site became...
                              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• rustoffa
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                                scary huh?

Im just a little fucking angry that nobody has the Five anywhers on the lists!?

PS Sammy Hagar is fat.
                                I always suspected Hina was an alias.....and yes. It was scary.

Funny you should bring up The Five. He was a major player back then. The wee hours and shit.

"If I have to read another sam is fat thread, I'll probably cut my throat."

"Will you cut it before you start reading? If you stay logged on for like two days, we'll know you're dead."

"I'll cut it right now! I'm fucking fat enough to type and give myself a tonsilectomy!"

"will you eventually die?"

"Not a chance. I'll have one of those microphones you hold up to the hole in your throat. Think of it as an effects pedal."

Comment

Working...