Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

1- Pojo Risin' - I might get some heat for putting him at numero uno... but what else can I say about the man? Sarge was no doubt the innovator behind all this... but this dude is the Bruno Sammartino of the VH Message boards... not only is the greatest poster of all time... but he is heart of the Roth Army... a former vhlinks refuge... started the EUAS foundation... I wouldn't be posting here today if it wasn't for him... he carried the torch from sarge and kept this place alive... alot of people told me this place became the mezroarmy that's fucking bullshit... there is no Roth Army without Pojo Risin'... and nobody deserves the #1 spot more than him.

2- Sarge- A fucking genius... nothing else to say... I can't remeber how many nights I stayed up with him on IM... while he perfected the art of message boards... he was years ahead of his time... and nobody holds a candle next to this man. I think there was some beef with him with a minority of people in exile to DDLR.COM... and for the record... nobody would be anything without this man.

3- Von Halen - One of two people I personally met from these message boards... kept the spirit of the Roth Army alive with his website. Probably one of the nicest guys I ever met. If anyone deserves a round of applause for keeping the army alive... it's this man.

4- hitch1969 - When dedicated this site he is the most relevant of all posters... and to me personally the funniest man in the history of the internet... if you were around for the mike b war... you already know this... VIVA HITCHWORLD!

5- Brett - We never really saw eye to eye... but how can you not respect a man who started it all? I have an enormous respect for this man... regardless of his views of the band. A Class Act.

6- Grant - The vh news original... this dude used to update his site for several years with Van Halen news... and his contributions are sorely missed.

7- Seshmeister - Former Roth Army mod turned DDLR.com webbie... will be forever immortalized with Whitney Houston "The Greatest Love of ALL" MIDI during the vhlinks/rotharmy war... I also enjoyed fat trolling with him too... i know this pisses him off... but he's a top 5 funniest posters when he's drunk.

8- SoCalChelle - Former PD mod, and friend of mine. Caught alot of slack during her reign as PD mod... she hosts her own tortured VH site... probably the most important of the female posters... she left her mark in the VH community.

9- South Texas Rocker - Former slawterhouse mod... fuck it... this dude was davidleeroth.com when it was open with a message board... I don't care who the TK! was... when you thought slawterhouse... the first person you think of is the Mighty STR. Probably the biggest VH fan I ever met.

10- flappo - the king of fucking photoshop... and the most misunderstood person in all of Van Halen land... despite all the controversy... he should be remembered for the eyes of the night war... and of course with Mr. Knockz... his battles are legendary!

More to come...
    Last edited by WARF; 04-10-2006, 05:25 AM.

11- FORD - Never really butt heads with him in the front line... one of the most knowledgable fans of VH I know... and his war with tim pabs was a classic.... thus the OSAMA FORD LADEN avatar.

12- Fabulous Shadow - Did I say that right? The biggest fucking heel in the history of message boards... the queen of trolls.... nobody can piss off an audience more than this woman... every battle was legendary! The Raven, fab, mike b, WARF war at DDLR.com turned the whole message board upside down.... it was classic.

13- Loons - Original Roth Army mod has always been entertaining... one of the true originals who never left this place.... wella wella well... yez yez yez

14- Conmee - Roth Army webbies from near the beginning... did alot for this site... never really talked with him too much... except for the pete story... and of course we both own the Stanley Kubrick collection.

15- ELVIS - Woah... gotta alot of respect for this dude... here's a guy who stayed loyal to sarge when everyone jumped boat... constantly updating the front line... he's a damn good mod... and we talked on the phone a couple times... he's a cool dude!

16- Seenbad - Brett Norton's other testicle... just kiddin'... probably the best of the link posters... he's the first person that comes to mind when you think of vhlinks besides brett,,,, sorry about the fantasy basketball season! LOL
    He was amazed on how much dirt I had on eyes of the night... when I kicked his ass.... remember he called this place " a dumptank of a website" LMAO

17- redblkwht - This dude should be a webbie here... he's been around forever... I enjoy the fantasy leagues with him... he's the best!

18- Alinchainz - His wars with Joe Thunder will go down in infamy! Him and pojo make the Athletic supporter what it is!

19- Va Beach VH Fan - Original Roth Army mod... big sports fan... another reason I play fantasy sports... he's always competitve and fun to be around!

20- Mike B/ SpanishFly Guy - He deserves a top 20 on the hitchwar alone... and helped me with Diamond Mafia back when the army had barely any traffic... I think he fucking hates my guts now... but jesus... was it fun here and DDLR.com with him around. Best friends at one time on the boards... turned bitter enemies... I can honestly say I've been through more shit on these message boards with Mike.... than anyone else... I still respect the dude alot!

Comment

21- PHOENIX - My first friend here at the Roth Army... we registered a day apart... I even remember his first thread.... "Van Halen's 7TH album". He's a cool dude for a Canadian LOL!

22- Brownsound1 - Roth Army webbie, and damn good poster. I think we had beef for a lil while... might have been my fault though... during the WARF going to slawterhouse fiasco... I always wondered if he was the main factor behind me getting fired from webmaster here... but I deserved it... I couldn't even cut and paste at that time! LMAO ... ANYWAYS... he is a major factor why the Army is successful today.

23- DiverDowninKy- Nobody share more mp3's or vids... or anything else pertaining to VH than this man... everything I have in my hard drive I owe to this man... who asked for nothing in return.

24- Cult Of Roth - The Gary Cherone voodoo doll? If you were around in 2000/01 this dude was a legend.

25- Susie Q - The first female mod of the army... great chick... don't know why she's involved with that nutcase Diamond Den,,,, I still love the girl.

26- The Knockz - I will say this for the record... the most fun I ever had as a moderator was when I modded the DDLR.com main with him. This dude gets such a bad rap... but he's a cool dude... I don't care what anyone says about him! I miss the old vids you used to show!

27- Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

28- Down In Flames - One of my favorites from the links... he started the whole cyber bar shit... maybe that was a bad thing lol.

29- 1984/ DLR Invasion - Was one of my best friends from the army... and the PD... this dude was the first person to start the picture posting trend... don't know what happened to DLR Invasion... he just disappeared... I remember him telling me a story of how he was reallly a female... and betrayed everyone's trust.... kinda spooky... but this dudette is responsible for the photoshopping and picture posting today.... she's the first to do it.

30 -deguello - This person is my favorite person at DDLR.com
      He's their biggest asset... me and him worked our ass off on the interview section... there is nothing bad to say about this person... he's the best.

Comment

i'm going to sleep...

lots of more people to mention...

GOODNIGHT!

Comment

FUCK IT...

31- Rustoffa - The only person who laughs at my jokes!

32- MAX - Respect him for keeping the spirit of EUAS alive... wish I had a chance to mod main with him instead of beinf his replacement.

33- Panamark- Roth Army supermod, and the dude who created the reunion torch... old school army at it's best!

34- twonabomber - Would be higher... except I hated this fucker until 2006... and it took a depeche mode conversation for us to become friends... this is the hardest working mod at DDLR.com

35- DlocRoth - Another Fantasy sports friend... cool dude... who liked my freestyle battle with ILL MITCH!

36-ILL MITCH - This dude is so far outta touch with reality... you gotta love him... he's a fucking cult legend here at the Roth Army.

37- filthylilmouth - Haven't talked to her in awhile... but if you posted at DDLR.COM during 2002/03 how could you forget her contribution to the ANNIE KUZMA trolling debacle.

38- Calderone - Holy Shit! This dude is obssessed with DLR... but he can do one kick ass DLR scream.... I remember being very impressed with his band.... one of the kewlest dudes down in South America.

39- houseofpain - This place has not been the same without him and his brother redfire... I miss the Led Zeppelin conversations we had.

40- Tim Pabs - This dude was another heel... he took on the whole Pleasure Dome... and opened a board for hitch.... then hitch turned on him lmao... The fucking alien head avatars of PD mods was classic.... what the fuck happened to him?

Comment

So where am I in this? I'll just be happy to be No. 100. Hell I've been with the Roth Army since the very beginning, Sarge can vouch for me on that.

Comment

Booya, WARF!!!

Ol' Dloc...no. 35 with a bullet.
              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

FORD should be in the top ten. Other than that it looks good!
                Originally posted by ELVIS
                I guess you're right...

Comment

Originally posted by DlocRoth
                  Booya, WARF!!!

Ol' Dloc...no. 35 with a bullet.
                  And like my fantasy teams...overrated. LOL
                  Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

I would have put Rikk higher up in the list.
                    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson
                      FORD should be in the top ten.
                      He's # 11, right on top of Fug...

Comment

Thanks for the mention. Looks like I made the list twice!
                        sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

Originally posted by WARF
                          [B]21- PHOENIX - My first friend here at the Roth Army... we registered a day apart... I even remember his first thread.... "Van Halen's 7TH album". He's a cool dude for a Canadian LOL!
                          And he let me be a mod at the army for a few weeks. Great fella!

23- DiverDowninKy- Nobody share more mp3's or vids... or anything else pertaining to VH than this man... everything I have in my hard drive I owe to this man... who asked for nothing in return.
                          I pulled a lot of files down from this dude back in 1999 from good ole' NAPSTER!!
                          sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

WARF, you have a good memory, impressive list.

Comment

BTW WARF, Pabs still posts at Links, usually in the sports forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X