The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

'ere
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
      I will be making an updated version of the top 100 in the upcoming month....

Stay tuned!
      Be sure to put yourself in the Top 10, Mr. Cafe Wha... if you don't, I will edit and put you there myself!
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's crucial that I watch this stoned...

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
          Be sure to put yourself in the Top 10, Mr. Cafe Wha... if you don't, I will edit and put you there myself!
          I am NOT one of the top members of this site.

I don't deserve to be anywhere near the top GS....

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Bullshit.......

For your late night drunken rampage posts alone....puts you in the top 20!

Ah....you do remember those posts, right
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

HAHA... Not really kwame....

Life is about making memories worth repressing!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                Bullshit.......

For your late night drunken rampage posts alone....puts you in the top 20!

Ah....you do remember those posts, right
                LMAO. Warf deserves it for the thread that went "would you rather set your testicles on fire, or listen to OU812" and that was at the PD.
                Cafe Wha took it up ten-fold since now the band will never forget him.

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

HAHA... Not really kwame....

Life is about making memories worth repressing!
                  Ha! Some of the best times I ever had, I didn't remember

Comment

• The Mighty STR
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    STR...son...of...a...bitch...

HOW THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!
                    Been doing great, man. I disappeared for quite a while. The "this DLR site is better than that DLR site" bullshit kinda turned me off. The biggest reason though was because I just ran out of relevant things to say after years of "No News is Good News".

I caught two shows in '08. San Antonio was incredible, New Orleans... not so much. Looking forwarded to catching the San Antonio show in June.

I'm living in Austin now. Life is good!
                    Die-hard Rothaholic. No Van Hagar... EVER!!

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

It's an amazing list.

Some great internet history in those 100 names going way back.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I made the top 150, baby.

SHAMONE!
                        sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Oct 2009

I feel that I should be in the top 25,000.

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Way to shoot for the bottom, Vag

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                              She's the Woman
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004

I am NOT one of the top members of this site.

I don't deserve to be anywhere near the top GS....
                              Are you serious?? Nahhh... Anything from the PD gets you elected...immediately!!
                              ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

I updated my top 100 for the year 2013... it's been 7 years since the last list I made....

The Top 100 Most Influential Posters V 2.0
                                100- Sniper's Cock
                                99- Fourthcoming
                                98- Douglas T.
                                97- High Life Man
                                96- Loss Of Control
                                95- Top Timmy
                                94- binnie
                                93- Mr. Vengeance
                                92- troy
                                91- Sadaist
                                90- ThrillsNSpills

89-PHOENIX
                                88- Mike B /Spanish Fly Guy
                                87- Cult of Roth
                                86- DiverDownInKy
                                85- twonabomber
                                84- hellraiser!
                                83- Satan/Jesus Christ
                                82- Ally Kat
                                81- Diamondjimi
                                80- Seenbad

79- Mr. Grimsdale - flappo's eternal sidekick! The head of the dumpmeister's during the attitude era of the Roth Army.

78- Carmine - Formerly known as RAGU, made our list @ #78.... I miss his old name.

77- fernando - ...? He was the ultimate spammer from the old pleasure dome board.

76- Bueno Bob - He is synonymous with Dark Vader. One of the funniest members of the sheep pen.

75- unchainme - Loyal Cleveland sports fan. Loyal army poster. I think he is credited for posting the very first youtube in Roth Army history.

74- Coyote - Coyote got his start in my Diamond Mafia back when the RA first opened. I would have him ranked a little higher if he wasn't such a backstabber. He has put in his time, so I will give him that much...

73- DLR7884 - Nice dude. Serious DLR fan.

72- GreenEyedMurder - My sidekick from the Cafe Wha? show. She's an awesome poster and one of my favorite ladies from the RA. I regret never getting a picture of DLR holding her hand and singing to her!

71- Dr. Love - The only reason he's in the top 100 is because he has put in his time. He's old school... there's no question about that. Maybe if he would get his dick out of LardMachine's ass he would be an awesome funny poster like he was years ago.

70- houseofpain - One of the original EUAS members and co-webmaster of the dlrnd with me. I miss his internet presence. He's a legend as far as I'm concerned.

69- Rikk - Founder of the Sheep pen. Good poster. I respect him!

68- Dan - One of the cool posters over at the RA, he's put his time in as well. He never took any sides during some of the recent wars.

67- bantonelli - Diehard DLR fan. Well respect female poster from the RA, as well as Rothfans. She was a deserving member to attend the 2nd private gig after Cafe Wha?

66- Sensible Shoes - We got back to the ddlr.com and we modded together. She's been very cool with me up until my departure from the army now she doesn't respond to me. I guess people forget nowadays who Sir WARF is...

65- FairWarning - I miss the days of playin fantasy football with him. He's a great guy.

64- DlocRoth - This son of a bitch steals all my red sox players and any other New England player for me! He's a great guy with a good sense of humor.

63- Kristy - Another casuality of the Roth Army. A good poster turned troll. She pissed off the entire army and owned people on a daily basis. She coined the cathphrase "FAT Failed Musician" she would have been around longer is she didn't post that picture of Lounge and his double chin. Her weed is legal btw...

62- Eyes - Stoned all the time... he used to be my enemy back in 2001 when he took over my forum The Basement. He sucks at fantasy baseball... love grunge...

61- hain23x - One of the best posters the RA lost. I suspect he was fired or had some sort of differences with management. Who knows... he made the first fan video of Me Wise Magic at the RA and is an original EUAS member.

60- Mr. Walker - Kiss Fan. Awesome poster from the ddlr.com days.
                                Last edited by WARF; 04-27-2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Working...