The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    Kane was one of the best members of Army: version 2.0....

what was his first name...before Kane...

anyone?...anyone?...
    I think it was "StoneCold22" or something like that. Definitely a WWE theme there.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Ding...ding...ding...ding...

we have a winner...

I can't remember if it was ...22...at the end...

but know it was stonecold...

22 seems right...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Heheheh....

Those screen caps bring back memories...

Wish now I'd actually had the balls to register back then rather than just reading every day...
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Most don't remember that first message board...the wonderful white and blue...lmfao...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Golden AWe
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Where's the original EUAS-colored logo?

VOTE ROTH!!!
            Originally posted by Cato
            Golden, why are you FAT?
            Originally posted by lesfunk
            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I remember the blue and white board...some of those forum names sound familiar too.

Comment

• PHOENIX
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Anybody remember the VH Reunion torch?

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Most don't remember that first message board...the wonderful white and blue...lmfao...
                  I was on the road a lot (which is why I never registered or posted), but I do remember it...
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• PHOENIX
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

What ever happened to BlueEyedMurder?

Havent seen that dude in a long time.

Comment

• diamondD
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

LOL What a great thread. I barely caught the first version before registering. And it definitely all came about from Grant's site. His leaving was a huge blow to VH internet land.

Don't know why you put that I probably don't like you WARF? We've had nothing but good exchanges over the years I thought. There is absolutely no one that I hold a grudge against from throughout the years. I've always found that no matter what, when we meet people on here in person, the internet personas go down and the music fan part takes over. And that's what got me on here in the first place.
                      Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Susie Q
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

"25- Susie Q - The first female mod of the army... great chick... don't know why she's involved with that nutcase Diamond Den,,,, I still love the girl."

Where is that kissy smilie when you need it?

I remember you were the FIRST to greet me back in the day too.

This thread gives me a warm and fuzzy feelin' all over again. What a bunch of memories and a bunch of good people.

Remember my war with Jape N' That? Drock got involved in that one and I think hambon4life came in at the end too.

I also started the first "Girls only" thread callling it "Girls Night Out."

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                        ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                          Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

DavidLeeNatra!

Comment

• FabShado
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Susie Q
                            "25- Susie Q - The first female mod of the army... great chick... don't know why she's involved with that nutcase Diamond Den,,,, I still love the girl."

Where is that kissy smilie when you need it?

I remember you were the FIRST to greet me back in the day too.

This thread gives me a warm and fuzzy feelin' all over again. What a bunch of memories and a bunch of good people.

Remember my war with Jape N' That? Drock got involved in that one and I think hambon4life came in at the end too.

I also started the first "Girls only" thread callling it "Girls Night Out."
                            You are THEE Army Girl! No one beats ya in my book.
                            Back then my user name was DLR Lover. Army is the first board I ever joined. Scared the tar outta me so I went to the Dome and became VH Lover. It was so much easier there... The Karma the Zen... The mods who were certain they'd have front row reunion seats.... :p

Comment

• Northern Girl
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I was sure I wouldn't be able to get good seats. I figured some assholes who didn't really give a shit would get them just because they could. You know how that goes. I was soooo pissed about it too. LMAO!!

Did anyone else design a reunion album cover for them? I did (in my head only). I suppose it's safe to give it away now.

I called the album "Resurrection" and I had the original VH logo (w/o the gay rings) being resurrected out of a VH shaped grave. It wasn't in a graveyard or anything, but it was real gloomy dark colors all around, but the VH was shining bright.

Glad I didn't waste the oils on that!! :p
                              Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

My old guitarist and I actually conducted a Van Halen funeral back around '94...I'll have to tell that story sometime, it's pretty funny...
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...