The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Candy Girl was cool poster over here. I'm sorry to hear about that. I didn't know her very well but she was always really nice to me.

Where's Diamond Den?

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Ah the ash from the volcano will block out the sun for at least a year. Last time it blew it covered Nebraska in six feet of ash. LOL! I hope you have some food and water stored up. Two years worth would probably do it.
      We shall take whatever we need from the weaker people. I'm kinda looking forward to it, actually. I've always wanted to do the whole Mad Max thing. But without the stupid looking cars and the idiots with colored mohawks. Those are gonna be the first people we kill off. And, yes, I wish to be referred to as the Ayatollah of Rock 'n Rolla!!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        We shall take whatever we need from the weaker people. I'm kinda looking forward to it, actually. I've always wanted to do the whole Mad Max thing. But without the stupid looking cars
        ya gotta have a cowpusher in the post apocalypse
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I'm going to make Soylent Green out of the weaker people.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            ya gotta have a cowpusher in the post apocalypse
            No! There will be no cowpushers on the fronts of any car or truck. The first weirdo I catching welding one up will be shot in the middle of Honkey City, as a lesson to everybody else.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

You do the fighting Don and I will be busy repopulating the race with the ladies.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

No! There will be no cowpushers on the fronts of any car or truck. The first weirdo I catching welding one up will be shot in the middle of Honkey City, as a lesson to everybody else.
                what if it is "striped"?
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Our Kingdom will NOT be named Honkey City.

That's my last word, Ayatollah of Rock n' Rollah.

Cheers!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

what if it is "striped"?
                    You had to bring up the VH Exception, didn't you? Well, at least you paid attention to the rules of my new society. Yes, I will allow a striped cowpusher. But ONLY if it's the proper red with black and white stripes. Or white and black. Anybody who tries to do one of those Rasta stripe jobs will be forced to bunk with Warf for a week. And beleive me, none of you want that.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                      Our Kingdom will NOT be named Honkey City.

That's my last word, Ayatollah of Rock n' Rollah.

Cheers!
                      Ah, I just wanted to see if anybody was paying attention. The name's not important, so long as it's kick ass.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

You had to bring up the VH Exception, didn't you? Well, at least you paid attention to the rules of my new society. Yes, I will allow a striped cowpusher. But ONLY if it's the proper red with black and white stripes. Or white and black. Anybody who tries to do one of those Rasta stripe jobs will be forced to bunk with Warf for a week. And beleive me, none of you want that.
                        nah, then everybody would just say how poorly striped it was compared to von's "gator" buggy

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Ah, I just wanted to see if anybody was paying attention. The name's not important, so long as it's kick ass.
                          "kick ass city"

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

We'll call it Steakhouse. Because I love steaks & it's just a goddamn kickass name for a post-apocaliptic town.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

nah, then everybody would just say how poorly striped it was compared to von's "gator" buggy
                              We will be at war with Von. Because you need to be at war with someone after the apocalypse & I don't like strangers, so this way works out for everybody.

We kill a few of Von's tribe, they kill a few of ours - they're all expendable cannon fodder, anyway - we meet up for a showdown every other week, where the winner will be the one who can drink more of Donnie's moonshine, it'll turn out alright.

Cheers!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                                We'll call it Steakhouse.
                                horrible name. all the snowbirds will show up in the winter and leave no tip...

Comment

Working...