The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

70- diamondd - aka diamondsr4ever - the first mod fired from the Roth Army... and first moderator of the legendary basement forum long myself... took alot of heat for selling out the Roth Army for modding the pleasure dome... I think he still dislikes me to this day... he started the infamous "Italian guide" where me, him and mike used to terrorize the pleasure dome by cursing at their members in Italians so that mods wouldn't deduct karma points.

71- AlbertR - The god of all Van Halen bootlegs... and one of the original Roth Army webbies... I don't even know if he still posts.

72- Matt White - Sheep pen member... helped with alot of the modern day Roth Army success by castrated every sheep he came across.

73- Mr. Walker- The guy responsible for gettin' me into the darkness... and even gave me an old Motley Crue bootleg exclusively on a PM... he stood by mike b during our war at DDLR.com and hates my fucking guts to this day.

74- Spock - Perhaps one of the greatest aliases of all time... started by hitch1969.... Rain Man was another good one... this was his best one.. I miss those days.

75- unchainme - I was gonna leave this attention whore out of my list... just because he is an attention whore... but he was the first to include videos into his posts... which is a landmark... he also sadly is the winner of, "The worst goodbye thread"... I like the dude... had quite a few good conversations with him in the house of music.

76- Blueyedmurder - Roth Army webbies turned DDLR.com webbie... now webmaster at the Ray Luzier site... will be forever remembered with his war against hitch1969... and tried to devert attention by creating his 'Operation Christmas Child" thread in main... giving toys to needy children.... while hitch1969 was stomping a mudhole in his ass!

77- Sweet Irony aka Jay's Spokesperson - One of my favorite PD mods... now resides at DDLR.com after a long hiatus.

78- diamondsgirl - The most knowledgable of the female DLR fans used to be a regular at vhlinks... I begged pojo several times for her to become apart of Eat Us And Smile.... she was also a regular in the fantasy bars at links... I love the Betty avatars!!

79- Mike Oxlong & DLR Newsboy - Sarge used to flame these fuckers on a daily basis when they were competing against the army in 2001... they ran a now defunct site called dlrjustice.com ... they were a fucking flash in the pan... but I loved their "Guilt causes cancer" thread... it was one of the best articles I ever read concerning Eddie Van Halen.

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by WARF
      75- unchainme - I was gonna leave this attention whore out of my list... just because he is an attention whore... but he was the first to include videos into his posts... which is a landmark... he also sadly is the winner of, "The worst goodbye thread"... I like the dude... had quite a few good conversations with him in the house of music.
      You mean You like Me? You really like Me? Thanks for putting me on the list, Bro.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Oct 2004

I must say, this is an interesting thread.
        Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Indeed.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Oct 2004

CAT
            Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

80- Coyote - The original Diamond Mafia consigliere... I almost forgot about him... he's been around here forever.... he was long overdue for a mod job.

81- hain23x - The first Roth Army supermod... I believe sarge fired him in 2000... and hasn't posted much over here since... I know for a fact pojo was sad to see him go... and i'm not sure what happened... but this is the guy who created the infamous, "Me Wise Magic" video... who set the standard for the BIG FAT SAMMY videos to come.

82- Vinny Velvet - Another Roth Army original from the EUAS gang... also known as the SHOWSTOPPA! The guy has been around for ages!

83- DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

84- nickdfresh- Sheep Pen guy... loyal army member.

85- Eyes Of The Night - His wars with me and flappo are legendary... I can't understand a word of anything he says... and his guitar solos were hysterical... he was my biggest enemy for years... I kinda miss the fucker.... he got me into the SYSTEM OF A DOWN group.

86- Douglas T - Fellow Floridian... and a very cool DLR fan... I like his woodwork shown in the pic archive.

87- Bantonelli - Rookie of the year for 2005... Pasadena girl... always trying to raise money for DLR hollywood star.... never gets enough people... but you gotta give her credit.... she's about as loyal to DLR as they come.

88- hellraiser- DDLR.com mod always cracks me up... he was always trying to fuck my alias RAVEN at that site... doesn't speak very good english... he probably still thinks Raven is a real woman.

89- hambon4lif- Finally got his mod dues at DDLR.com... and he deserves it... I've known him for years... he always appreciated my sense of humor.

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

83- DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

84- nickdfresh- Sheep Pen guy... loyal army member.

These Two should be higher than me on the list. That is true About 7884, The man is an evil Motherfucker, But Goddamn He can be hilliarious while doing it.

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

90- Lou - What a piece of shit... he's on my list... cuz he's the only person to be fired more times than me lol... He's the only guy I ever met... that nobody likes... and the oldest person on the board to not lose his virginity... what a prick... this douchebag will be forver immortalized here.... fucking cunt! I still have your "OU812 IS A GREAT ALBUM" THREAD saved.... you pussy!

91- KANE - Old school Diamond Mafia member is now a flash in the pan. He doe have the prestigious honor alongside ELVIS as the first two Roth Army members banned. Yes, Elvis was banned as "harcuttt" for some dumb ass reason.

92- Dave's PA Rental - Would be alot higher if it wasn't for his, "How to sneak into a Van Hagar concert backstage!" thread J/k LMAO... the longest current main mod is still going strong.... he also has one of my favorite user names.

93- Three Lock Rock - Decent alias used to cause all kinds of controversy here.... pretty good top 10 heel overall.

94- Lead Synth - Hot ass Van Hagar/Halen chick from the links... If I could bang one chick from a Van Halen message board... she would be it. LOL Other than that... I never talked to the girl. LMAO

95- Jesterstar - Are you a jester all star? This dude is a legend at hitchworld... and was pretty good troll over here... his best act was the, "I'm becoming a webmaster" schtick... and he was good at it... but he still is overshadowed by the Riddler.
                  Last edited by WARF; 04-10-2006, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Oct 2004

I told you, 3LR is not an alias. He's as real as a cat.
                    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
                      I told you, 3LR is not an alias. He's as real as a cat.
                      I don't care how much you talk to me dude... your not gonna be on my list!!!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Three Lock Rock???? That Cunt?
                        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Oct 2004

I don't care how much you talk to me dude... your not gonna be on my list!!!
                          I'm not after a place on the list, I'm just think this thread is a good idea.

To be honest, I don't think I even deserve a place on the list. Compared to most of the folk on your list, I'm still a newbie.
                          Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

90- Lou - What a piece of shit... he's on my list... cuz he's the only person to be fired more times than me lol... He's the only guy I ever met... that nobody likes... and the oldest person on the board to not lose his virginity... what a prick... this douchebag will be forver immortalized here.... fucking cunt! I still have your "OU812 IS A GREAT ALBUM" THREAD saved.... you pussy!

Was that thread the inspiriation for your "Set your testicles on fire, or listen to OU812 thread" ?
                            How much negative karma was received for that one?

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
                              Three Lock Rock???? That Cunt?

How dare you.

3 Lock rock is an intelligent man. Ask him a question, he'll give you an answer. So long as it isn't too challenging, like "Where do you live?". And, his spelling is always spot on.
                              Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

96- Full Bug aka smokie aka the full bong - Is a Van Halen fan trapped inside of a Van Hagar body.

97- scottythebody - The dude fucking cracks me up... and he loves wrestling... so he's on my list.

98- billy007- He has the honor of the most hysterical thread of 2000.
                                The Lost Sammy Tapes.

99- gwapo_Rocker - The dude responsible for the Rikk and MAX vhlinks threads..... scary fucking evidence lol... I would have crawled underneath a rock after those were revealed personally.

100- Imapus Sylicker - Diehard wrestling fan... finishes off my list...

Sorry if you didn't make my list.... but you probably were forgotten... or just plain didn't deserve it!

Comment

Working...