Page 1 of 39 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-31-2022 @ 04:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,468 Posts

The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

1- Pojo Risin' - I might get some heat for putting him at numero uno... but what else can I say about the man? Sarge was no doubt the innovator behind all this... but this dude is the Bruno Sammartino of the VH Message boards... not only is the greatest poster of all time... but he is heart of the Roth Army... a former vhlinks refuge... started the EUAS foundation... I wouldn't be posting here today if it wasn't for him... he carried the torch from sarge and kept this place alive... alot of people told me this place became the mezroarmy that's fucking bullshit... there is no Roth Army without Pojo Risin'... and nobody deserves the #1 spot more than him.

2- Sarge- A fucking genius... nothing else to say... I can't remeber how many nights I stayed up with him on IM... while he perfected the art of message boards... he was years ahead of his time... and nobody holds a candle next to this man. I think there was some beef with him with a minority of people in exile to DDLR.COM... and for the record... nobody would be anything without this man.

3- Von Halen - One of two people I personally met from these message boards... kept the spirit of the Roth Army alive with his website. Probably one of the nicest guys I ever met. If anyone deserves a round of applause for keeping the army alive... it's this man.

4- hitch1969 - When dedicated this site he is the most relevant of all posters... and to me personally the funniest man in the history of the internet... if you were around for the mike b war... you already know this... VIVA HITCHWORLD!

5- Brett - We never really saw eye to eye... but how can you not respect a man who started it all? I have an enormous respect for this man... regardless of his views of the band. A Class Act.

6- Grant - The vh news original... this dude used to update his site for several years with Van Halen news... and his contributions are sorely missed.

7- Seshmeister - Former Roth Army mod turned DDLR.com webbie... will be forever immortalized with Whitney Houston "The Greatest Love of ALL" MIDI during the vhlinks/rotharmy war... I also enjoyed fat trolling with him too... i know this pisses him off... but he's a top 5 funniest posters when he's drunk.

8- SoCalChelle - Former PD mod, and friend of mine. Caught alot of slack during her reign as PD mod... she hosts her own tortured VH site... probably the most important of the female posters... she left her mark in the VH community.

9- South Texas Rocker - Former slawterhouse mod... fuck it... this dude was davidleeroth.com when it was open with a message board... I don't care who the TK! was... when you thought slawterhouse... the first person you think of is the Mighty STR. Probably the biggest VH fan I ever met.

10- flappo - the king of fucking photoshop... and the most misunderstood person in all of Van Halen land... despite all the controversy... he should be remembered for the eyes of the night war... and of course with Mr. Knockz... his battles are legendary!

More to come...
    Last edited by WARF; 04-10-2006 at 05:25 AM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

11- FORD - Never really butt heads with him in the front line... one of the most knowledgable fans of VH I know... and his war with tim pabs was a classic.... thus the OSAMA FORD LADEN avatar.

12- Fabulous Shadow - Did I say that right? The biggest fucking heel in the history of message boards... the queen of trolls.... nobody can piss off an audience more than this woman... every battle was legendary! The Raven, fab, mike b, WARF war at DDLR.com turned the whole message board upside down.... it was classic.

13- Loons - Original Roth Army mod has always been entertaining... one of the true originals who never left this place.... wella wella well... yez yez yez

14- Conmee - Roth Army webbies from near the beginning... did alot for this site... never really talked with him too much... except for the pete story... and of course we both own the Stanley Kubrick collection.

15- ELVIS - Woah... gotta alot of respect for this dude... here's a guy who stayed loyal to sarge when everyone jumped boat... constantly updating the front line... he's a damn good mod... and we talked on the phone a couple times... he's a cool dude!

16- Seenbad - Brett Norton's other testicle... just kiddin'... probably the best of the link posters... he's the first person that comes to mind when you think of vhlinks besides brett,,,, sorry about the fantasy basketball season! LOL
    He was amazed on how much dirt I had on eyes of the night... when I kicked his ass.... remember he called this place " a dumptank of a website" LMAO

17- redblkwht - This dude should be a webbie here... he's been around forever... I enjoy the fantasy leagues with him... he's the best!

18- Alinchainz - His wars with Joe Thunder will go down in infamy! Him and pojo make the Athletic supporter what it is!

19- Va Beach VH Fan - Original Roth Army mod... big sports fan... another reason I play fantasy sports... he's always competitve and fun to be around!

20- Mike B/ SpanishFly Guy - He deserves a top 20 on the hitchwar alone... and helped me with Diamond Mafia back when the army had barely any traffic... I think he fucking hates my guts now... but jesus... was it fun here and DDLR.com with him around. Best friends at one time on the boards... turned bitter enemies... I can honestly say I've been through more shit on these message boards with Mike.... than anyone else... I still respect the dude alot!

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

21- PHOENIX - My first friend here at the Roth Army... we registered a day apart... I even remember his first thread.... "Van Halen's 7TH album". He's a cool dude for a Canadian LOL!

22- Brownsound1 - Roth Army webbie, and damn good poster. I think we had beef for a lil while... might have been my fault though... during the WARF going to slawterhouse fiasco... I always wondered if he was the main factor behind me getting fired from webmaster here... but I deserved it... I couldn't even cut and paste at that time! LMAO ... ANYWAYS... he is a major factor why the Army is successful today.

23- DiverDowninKy- Nobody share more mp3's or vids... or anything else pertaining to VH than this man... everything I have in my hard drive I owe to this man... who asked for nothing in return.

24- Cult Of Roth - The Gary Cherone voodoo doll? If you were around in 2000/01 this dude was a legend.

25- Susie Q - The first female mod of the army... great chick... don't know why she's involved with that nutcase Diamond Den,,,, I still love the girl.

26- The Knockz - I will say this for the record... the most fun I ever had as a moderator was when I modded the DDLR.com main with him. This dude gets such a bad rap... but he's a cool dude... I don't care what anyone says about him! I miss the old vids you used to show!

27- Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

28- Down In Flames - One of my favorites from the links... he started the whole cyber bar shit... maybe that was a bad thing lol.

29- 1984/ DLR Invasion - Was one of my best friends from the army... and the PD... this dude was the first person to start the picture posting trend... don't know what happened to DLR Invasion... he just disappeared... I remember him telling me a story of how he was reallly a female... and betrayed everyone's trust.... kinda spooky... but this dudette is responsible for the photoshopping and picture posting today.... she's the first to do it.

30 -deguello - This person is my favorite person at DDLR.com
    He's their biggest asset... me and him worked our ass off on the interview section... there is nothing bad to say about this person... he's the best.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

i'm going to sleep...

lots of more people to mention...

GOODNIGHT!

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

FUCK IT...

31- Rustoffa - The only person who laughs at my jokes!

32- MAX - Respect him for keeping the spirit of EUAS alive... wish I had a chance to mod main with him instead of beinf his replacement.

33- Panamark- Roth Army supermod, and the dude who created the reunion torch... old school army at it's best!

34- twonabomber - Would be higher... except I hated this fucker until 2006... and it took a depeche mode conversation for us to become friends... this is the hardest working mod at DDLR.com

35- DlocRoth - Another Fantasy sports friend... cool dude... who liked my freestyle battle with ILL MITCH!

36-ILL MITCH - This dude is so far outta touch with reality... you gotta love him... he's a fucking cult legend here at the Roth Army.

37- filthylilmouth - Haven't talked to her in awhile... but if you posted at DDLR.COM during 2002/03 how could you forget her contribution to the ANNIE KUZMA trolling debacle.

38- Calderone - Holy Shit! This dude is obssessed with DLR... but he can do one kick ass DLR scream.... I remember being very impressed with his band.... one of the kewlest dudes down in South America.

39- houseofpain - This place has not been the same without him and his brother redfire... I miss the Led Zeppelin conversations we had.

40- Tim Pabs - This dude was another heel... he took on the whole Pleasure Dome... and opened a board for hitch.... then hitch turned on him lmao... The fucking alien head avatars of PD mods was classic.... what the fuck happened to him?

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 08:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

So where am I in this? I'll just be happy to be No. 100. Hell I've been with the Roth Army since the very beginning, Sarge can vouch for me on that.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

king of cool
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-06-2018 @ 02:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Booya, WARF!!!

Ol' Dloc...no. 35 with a bullet.

In touch w/ feminine side
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2020 @ 08:35 PM
    Sometimes I get the menstrual cramps real hard
    Status
    Thanks

FORD should be in the top ten. Other than that it looks good!

king of cool
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-06-2018 @ 02:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by DlocRoth
    Booya, WARF!!!

Ol' Dloc...no. 35 with a bullet.
    And like my fantasy teams...overrated. LOL

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-22-2011 @ 11:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I would have put Rikk higher up in the list.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Roy Munson
    FORD should be in the top ten.
    He's # 11, right on top of Fug...

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-18-2010 @ 04:31 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Thanks for the mention. Looks like I made the list twice!

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-18-2010 @ 04:31 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by WARF
    [B]21- PHOENIX - My first friend here at the Roth Army... we registered a day apart... I even remember his first thread.... "Van Halen's 7TH album". He's a cool dude for a Canadian LOL!
    And he let me be a mod at the army for a few weeks. Great fella!

23- DiverDowninKy- Nobody share more mp3's or vids... or anything else pertaining to VH than this man... everything I have in my hard drive I owe to this man... who asked for nothing in return.
    I pulled a lot of files down from this dude back in 1999 from good ole' NAPSTER!!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Status
    Thanks

WARF, you have a good memory, impressive list.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Status
    Thanks

BTW WARF, Pabs still posts at Links, usually in the sports forums.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

41- YankeeRose - Another one of the original female army mods... had a fucking funny alias SKANKEE HOSE with the name "natural born killer underneath"... the dude used to follow her around after she talked about her abortions online lmao.... I liked her though... she used to be the punchline of every hitch joke alongside mike b.

42- Joe Thunder - A Top 3 troll of all time. Yeah this dude is a pedophile... but he's unintentionally entertaining to say the least... The Alinchainz wars and no-show at froggy's sports bar was a classic.

43- Eddie Italian - The inspiration behind the Diamond Mafia... not sure if he's still around or not.... I used to post in the "YUNNNK" thread when I first registered.

44- Warham - Roth Army mod laying the smackdown in the frontline... one of pojo's favorite posters.

45- Terry - The most underated of all the Roth Army posters. This guy has been around since the beginning... and almost every post is right on the money as far as Van Halen is concerned. If I was a webbie he would have been a mod 6 years ago... I don't know why he is constantly overlooked.

46- Glenn - One of Brett's big guns over at vhlinks... he's got something like a billion posts... I don't recall having a single conversation with him... but when you talk about mega post counts... this is the first dude I think of... who posts exclusively at vhlinks.

47- Brad Starks - Yeah, this guy is way low! A total fucking toolbag.... running a corporate whore website... I lost all respect for the man years ago.... didn't ever have the balls to make a DLR avatar for his forums... it was funny how everyone kissed his ass trying to be a mod there.... alot of good it has done to them now.... the only reason he's on the list is because he is somewhat relevant to the Van Halen world.... but I still think he is a fucking TOOLBAG! hitch1969's GREAT SATAN of the internet speech was fucking hysterical!!!

48- Igosplut - DDLR.com supermod... does a good job over there... one of the few people over there I would defend in a heartbeat.

49- TMR/VAI - Watching this dude post is like watching a comic book character come to life.... his rants about EEAS band... and how he likes YFLM more than any classic Van Halen album comments were classic.... if there is any defination of a diehard DLR fan.... it's him.... I also believe the term, "Rothtard" was started because of him. Regardless, he left his mark in Van Halen message board history.

50- FERNANDO - The most worthless poster in internet history! He used to post shit like "?..." and " no news is good news!" A dumb fucking mexican who probably drinks cabo everyday.... I thought this person was fake until SoCalChelle said she met him.... why anyone would post 10,000 times of pure nonsensical bullshit is beyond me.
    Last edited by WARF; 04-10-2006 at 04:14 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-10-2024 @ 10:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Hot damn!

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

How can this NOT have a Sticky?

Does WARF deserve a sticky?

Damn straight.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

45- Terry - The most underated of all the Roth Army posters. This guy has been around since the beginning... and almost every post is right on the money as far as Van Halen is concerned. If I was a webbie he would have been a mod 6 years ago... I don't know why he is constantly overlooked.
    Amen.

Terry also laid the wood to Thudner on The Wall during the down time as well.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

I don't believe SoCalChelle actually met FERNANDO, although she claimed to have exchanged emails with him.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 06:13 PM
    Status
    Thanks

will a certain Attention Whore of the year of 2005 being making an apperance later on the list LMMFAO. Grate list, A lot of good people, But Wheres Bueno and Lumbergh, And NickD? Surely they deserve to be up there ahead of Joe Thunder.

Dingleberries and all
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-22-2015 @ 06:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck Terry. I should be a mod. I should be on this list. Totally.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

51- Mike Blair - Sarge and staff used to crack on this guy all the time... dumb typical redneck... he ran the DLRND way back in the day... before me and Von Halen took over... I personally never knew the guy... but he was the first to run a DLR news site.

52- TK! - The two guys who run ads... and former webmasters of the official David Lee Roth website... they never did anything worthwhile for the man... the only thing good about their version of the official Roth Army site was you would occasional hear something from Dave.... the site was dark and dreary... and the forums were boring... I would have them alot higher if they didn't sue David Lee Roth after slawterhouse closed down.

53- Cathedral - Pretty cool dude... with the exception of the PD classic... "Sammy Hagar saved my life" thread. He was the best picture archive mod ever IMO.

54- Spanish Doctor - Original EUAS gang.... kinda disapeared after the failed 2000 reunion... I think you can find him at the Iron Maiden board now.

55- Sensible Shoes - Longtime DDLR.com mod... I think she's a damn good poster too... and perhaps one of the best looking ladies in DLR land.

56- rumnbeerncigs - One of my favorites at slawterhouse... his brother plays guitar for Queenscryhe... I brought him onboard at DDLR.com for awhile... I think he's wasted everytime I talk to him.

57- Top Timmy - Brett's right hand man... Another person I never talk to... but does alot of graphic work for vhlinks.

58- Wooda - DDLR.com webmaster... me and him fucking hated each other for a long time...we just recently actually started talking.... I have mixed feelings about this guy.... but I gotta admit.... he moved up fast in the world for a DDLR.com member to webbie in less than a year.

59- LoungeMachine - One of the few newbies worth talking too... I like his in your face attitude... it's very classic Van Halenish.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

OOPS DOUBLE POST
    Last edited by WARF; 04-10-2006 at 04:40 PM.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

60- Guitar Shark - aka MATT LOCK - I hated him at PD... now he's a fucking cool dude... This guy has closed more threads... then I have started in my career. I wish I could send some of the old Pleasure Dome mods in a room... lock them up... and just fucking KARMA their asses all day and night!

61- Michael Jackson - The person was posting false rumors about the band at the pleasure dome in 2000... everyone believed this fucker too... it was funny watching the PD members cry the blues when they found out this person was a hoax.

62- Mr Grimsdale - The king of the Romper Room... the all- time post leader... deserves to be enshrined here in the top 100.

63- DavidLeeNatra - Been pretty good friends with this dude at both here and DDLR.com ... After watching the Songs & Albums forum the past six years... he is the best mod of that forum ever.

64- GAR - The hitch1969 protege... You need to smoke a fucking blunt in order to understand what he's talking about.

65- Golden Awe - Roth Army original... and hall of fame dumpmeister... this dude is pretty damn funny... the vhlinks picture thread pissed off the entire vhlinks message board... you gotta love someone who has the power to piss of 10,000 people! LMAO

66- watthi - The very first troll here at the Roth Army... now has his place in history.

67- ed6150 - I'm pretty sure this was the first person banned at vhlinks... they gave this dude a billion chances... he went out in a blaze of glory against the entire vhlinks message board in late 2000... before I got the final laugh as the poster, "Jamacian Sammy". Who was really me... but Brett and company thought was ed6150... and he was banned forever.
    Personally, I like the guy!
    He was the only person to stand up for me when I was a Roth Army webmaster... I was gettin' alot of heat from staff here.... about making Sammy Hagar jokes at the links.... Brownsound told me to quit parading around the links making fun of Sammy.... I didn't... and I was fired lol.... Ed6150 was the dude laughing at my shit the whole time lmao!!!

68- Dave's Bitch aka Sammy's Bitch - Alot of people were dissin' Sharon when she first came onboard... I liked her immediately... just a young girl converted from Van Hagar fan... to Van Halen fan... she got a bad deal over here... I always liked her. There are some personal things going on in her life right now.... I hope she is okay.

69- bueno bob - I never was much of a sheep pen person.... cuz my of EUAS roots... but this dude is pretty funny... I wanted to murder him when he had the Daphne Zunga picture in his signature for a month lol... one of the best of the new schoolers.... is a dead ringer for Judd Nelson.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

68- Dave's Bitch aka Sammy's Bitch - Alot of people were dissin' Sharon when she first came onboard... I liked her immediately... just a young girl converted from Van Hagar fan... to Van Halen fan... she got a bad deal over here... I always liked her. There are some personal things going on in her life right now.... I hope she is okay.

She's my Best Friends on these boards, Me and her talk alot. She Made me a Megadeth Fan too.

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

She is definately one of my favourites too.

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

CAT

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Where's 3LR. That guy, who contray to common belief was not an alias, caused a lot of controversy over here.

Fretting Machine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 04:00 AM
    Status
    Thanks

24- Cult Of Roth - The Gary Cherone voodoo doll? If you were around in 2000/01 this dude was a legend.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

70- diamondd - aka diamondsr4ever - the first mod fired from the Roth Army... and first moderator of the legendary basement forum long myself... took alot of heat for selling out the Roth Army for modding the pleasure dome... I think he still dislikes me to this day... he started the infamous "Italian guide" where me, him and mike used to terrorize the pleasure dome by cursing at their members in Italians so that mods wouldn't deduct karma points.

71- AlbertR - The god of all Van Halen bootlegs... and one of the original Roth Army webbies... I don't even know if he still posts.

72- Matt White - Sheep pen member... helped with alot of the modern day Roth Army success by castrated every sheep he came across.

73- Mr. Walker- The guy responsible for gettin' me into the darkness... and even gave me an old Motley Crue bootleg exclusively on a PM... he stood by mike b during our war at DDLR.com and hates my fucking guts to this day.

74- Spock - Perhaps one of the greatest aliases of all time... started by hitch1969.... Rain Man was another good one... this was his best one.. I miss those days.

75- unchainme - I was gonna leave this attention whore out of my list... just because he is an attention whore... but he was the first to include videos into his posts... which is a landmark... he also sadly is the winner of, "The worst goodbye thread"... I like the dude... had quite a few good conversations with him in the house of music.

76- Blueyedmurder - Roth Army webbies turned DDLR.com webbie... now webmaster at the Ray Luzier site... will be forever remembered with his war against hitch1969... and tried to devert attention by creating his 'Operation Christmas Child" thread in main... giving toys to needy children.... while hitch1969 was stomping a mudhole in his ass!

77- Sweet Irony aka Jay's Spokesperson - One of my favorite PD mods... now resides at DDLR.com after a long hiatus.

78- diamondsgirl - The most knowledgable of the female DLR fans used to be a regular at vhlinks... I begged pojo several times for her to become apart of Eat Us And Smile.... she was also a regular in the fantasy bars at links... I love the Betty avatars!!

79- Mike Oxlong & DLR Newsboy - Sarge used to flame these fuckers on a daily basis when they were competing against the army in 2001... they ran a now defunct site called dlrjustice.com ... they were a fucking flash in the pan... but I loved their "Guilt causes cancer" thread... it was one of the best articles I ever read concerning Eddie Van Halen.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

75- unchainme - I was gonna leave this attention whore out of my list... just because he is an attention whore... but he was the first to include videos into his posts... which is a landmark... he also sadly is the winner of, "The worst goodbye thread"... I like the dude... had quite a few good conversations with him in the house of music.
    You mean You like Me? You really like Me? Thanks for putting me on the list, Bro.

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I must say, this is an interesting thread.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Indeed.

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

CAT

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

80- Coyote - The original Diamond Mafia consigliere... I almost forgot about him... he's been around here forever.... he was long overdue for a mod job.

81- hain23x - The first Roth Army supermod... I believe sarge fired him in 2000... and hasn't posted much over here since... I know for a fact pojo was sad to see him go... and i'm not sure what happened... but this is the guy who created the infamous, "Me Wise Magic" video... who set the standard for the BIG FAT SAMMY videos to come.

82- Vinny Velvet - Another Roth Army original from the EUAS gang... also known as the SHOWSTOPPA! The guy has been around for ages!

83- DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

84- nickdfresh- Sheep Pen guy... loyal army member.

85- Eyes Of The Night - His wars with me and flappo are legendary... I can't understand a word of anything he says... and his guitar solos were hysterical... he was my biggest enemy for years... I kinda miss the fucker.... he got me into the SYSTEM OF A DOWN group.

86- Douglas T - Fellow Floridian... and a very cool DLR fan... I like his woodwork shown in the pic archive.

87- Bantonelli - Rookie of the year for 2005... Pasadena girl... always trying to raise money for DLR hollywood star.... never gets enough people... but you gotta give her credit.... she's about as loyal to DLR as they come.

88- hellraiser- DDLR.com mod always cracks me up... he was always trying to fuck my alias RAVEN at that site... doesn't speak very good english... he probably still thinks Raven is a real woman.

89- hambon4lif- Finally got his mod dues at DDLR.com... and he deserves it... I've known him for years... he always appreciated my sense of humor.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

83- DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

84- nickdfresh- Sheep Pen guy... loyal army member.

These Two should be higher than me on the list. That is true About 7884, The man is an evil Motherfucker, But Goddamn He can be hilliarious while doing it.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

90- Lou - What a piece of shit... he's on my list... cuz he's the only person to be fired more times than me lol... He's the only guy I ever met... that nobody likes... and the oldest person on the board to not lose his virginity... what a prick... this douchebag will be forver immortalized here.... fucking cunt! I still have your "OU812 IS A GREAT ALBUM" THREAD saved.... you pussy!

91- KANE - Old school Diamond Mafia member is now a flash in the pan. He doe have the prestigious honor alongside ELVIS as the first two Roth Army members banned. Yes, Elvis was banned as "harcuttt" for some dumb ass reason.

92- Dave's PA Rental - Would be alot higher if it wasn't for his, "How to sneak into a Van Hagar concert backstage!" thread J/k LMAO... the longest current main mod is still going strong.... he also has one of my favorite user names.

93- Three Lock Rock - Decent alias used to cause all kinds of controversy here.... pretty good top 10 heel overall.

94- Lead Synth - Hot ass Van Hagar/Halen chick from the links... If I could bang one chick from a Van Halen message board... she would be it. LOL Other than that... I never talked to the girl. LMAO

95- Jesterstar - Are you a jester all star? This dude is a legend at hitchworld... and was pretty good troll over here... his best act was the, "I'm becoming a webmaster" schtick... and he was good at it... but he still is overshadowed by the Riddler.
    Last edited by WARF; 04-10-2006 at 05:57 PM.

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I told you, 3LR is not an alias. He's as real as a cat.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
    I told you, 3LR is not an alias. He's as real as a cat.
    I don't care how much you talk to me dude... your not gonna be on my list!!!

Thread Information