The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

41- YankeeRose - Another one of the original female army mods... had a fucking funny alias SKANKEE HOSE with the name "natural born killer underneath"... the dude used to follow her around after she talked about her abortions online lmao.... I liked her though... she used to be the punchline of every hitch joke alongside mike b.

42- Joe Thunder - A Top 3 troll of all time. Yeah this dude is a pedophile... but he's unintentionally entertaining to say the least... The Alinchainz wars and no-show at froggy's sports bar was a classic.

43- Eddie Italian - The inspiration behind the Diamond Mafia... not sure if he's still around or not.... I used to post in the "YUNNNK" thread when I first registered.

44- Warham - Roth Army mod laying the smackdown in the frontline... one of pojo's favorite posters.

45- Terry - The most underated of all the Roth Army posters. This guy has been around since the beginning... and almost every post is right on the money as far as Van Halen is concerned. If I was a webbie he would have been a mod 6 years ago... I don't know why he is constantly overlooked.

46- Glenn - One of Brett's big guns over at vhlinks... he's got something like a billion posts... I don't recall having a single conversation with him... but when you talk about mega post counts... this is the first dude I think of... who posts exclusively at vhlinks.

47- Brad Starks - Yeah, this guy is way low! A total fucking toolbag.... running a corporate whore website... I lost all respect for the man years ago.... didn't ever have the balls to make a DLR avatar for his forums... it was funny how everyone kissed his ass trying to be a mod there.... alot of good it has done to them now.... the only reason he's on the list is because he is somewhat relevant to the Van Halen world.... but I still think he is a fucking TOOLBAG! hitch1969's GREAT SATAN of the internet speech was fucking hysterical!!!

48- Igosplut - DDLR.com supermod... does a good job over there... one of the few people over there I would defend in a heartbeat.

49- TMR/VAI - Watching this dude post is like watching a comic book character come to life.... his rants about EEAS band... and how he likes YFLM more than any classic Van Halen album comments were classic.... if there is any defination of a diehard DLR fan.... it's him.... I also believe the term, "Rothtard" was started because of him. Regardless, he left his mark in Van Halen message board history.

50- FERNANDO - The most worthless poster in internet history! He used to post shit like "?..." and " no news is good news!" A dumb fucking mexican who probably drinks cabo everyday.... I thought this person was fake until SoCalChelle said she met him.... why anyone would post 10,000 times of pure nonsensical bullshit is beyond me.
    Last edited by WARF; 04-10-2006, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Hot damn!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

How can this NOT have a Sticky?

Does WARF deserve a sticky?

Damn straight.
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WARF

45- Terry - The most underated of all the Roth Army posters. This guy has been around since the beginning... and almost every post is right on the money as far as Van Halen is concerned. If I was a webbie he would have been a mod 6 years ago... I don't know why he is constantly overlooked.
          Amen.

Terry also laid the wood to Thudner on The Wall during the down time as well.
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I don't believe SoCalChelle actually met FERNANDO, although she claimed to have exchanged emails with him.
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

will a certain Attention Whore of the year of 2005 being making an apperance later on the list LMMFAO. Grate list, A lot of good people, But Wheres Bueno and Lumbergh, And NickD? Surely they deserve to be up there ahead of Joe Thunder.
              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Veteran
                • Feb 2006

Fuck Terry. I should be a mod. I should be on this list. Totally.
                RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

51- Mike Blair - Sarge and staff used to crack on this guy all the time... dumb typical redneck... he ran the DLRND way back in the day... before me and Von Halen took over... I personally never knew the guy... but he was the first to run a DLR news site.

52- TK! - The two guys who run ads... and former webmasters of the official David Lee Roth website... they never did anything worthwhile for the man... the only thing good about their version of the official Roth Army site was you would occasional hear something from Dave.... the site was dark and dreary... and the forums were boring... I would have them alot higher if they didn't sue David Lee Roth after slawterhouse closed down.

53- Cathedral - Pretty cool dude... with the exception of the PD classic... "Sammy Hagar saved my life" thread. He was the best picture archive mod ever IMO.

54- Spanish Doctor - Original EUAS gang.... kinda disapeared after the failed 2000 reunion... I think you can find him at the Iron Maiden board now.

55- Sensible Shoes - Longtime DDLR.com mod... I think she's a damn good poster too... and perhaps one of the best looking ladies in DLR land.

56- rumnbeerncigs - One of my favorites at slawterhouse... his brother plays guitar for Queenscryhe... I brought him onboard at DDLR.com for awhile... I think he's wasted everytime I talk to him.

57- Top Timmy - Brett's right hand man... Another person I never talk to... but does alot of graphic work for vhlinks.

58- Wooda - DDLR.com webmaster... me and him fucking hated each other for a long time...we just recently actually started talking.... I have mixed feelings about this guy.... but I gotta admit.... he moved up fast in the world for a DDLR.com member to webbie in less than a year.

59- LoungeMachine - One of the few newbies worth talking too... I like his in your face attitude... it's very classic Van Halenish.

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

OOPS DOUBLE POST
                    Last edited by WARF; 04-10-2006, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

60- Guitar Shark - aka MATT LOCK - I hated him at PD... now he's a fucking cool dude... This guy has closed more threads... then I have started in my career. I wish I could send some of the old Pleasure Dome mods in a room... lock them up... and just fucking KARMA their asses all day and night!

61- Michael Jackson - The person was posting false rumors about the band at the pleasure dome in 2000... everyone believed this fucker too... it was funny watching the PD members cry the blues when they found out this person was a hoax.

62- Mr Grimsdale - The king of the Romper Room... the all- time post leader... deserves to be enshrined here in the top 100.

63- DavidLeeNatra - Been pretty good friends with this dude at both here and DDLR.com ... After watching the Songs & Albums forum the past six years... he is the best mod of that forum ever.

64- GAR - The hitch1969 protege... You need to smoke a fucking blunt in order to understand what he's talking about.

65- Golden Awe - Roth Army original... and hall of fame dumpmeister... this dude is pretty damn funny... the vhlinks picture thread pissed off the entire vhlinks message board... you gotta love someone who has the power to piss of 10,000 people! LMAO

66- watthi - The very first troll here at the Roth Army... now has his place in history.

67- ed6150 - I'm pretty sure this was the first person banned at vhlinks... they gave this dude a billion chances... he went out in a blaze of glory against the entire vhlinks message board in late 2000... before I got the final laugh as the poster, "Jamacian Sammy". Who was really me... but Brett and company thought was ed6150... and he was banned forever.
                      Personally, I like the guy!
                      He was the only person to stand up for me when I was a Roth Army webmaster... I was gettin' alot of heat from staff here.... about making Sammy Hagar jokes at the links.... Brownsound told me to quit parading around the links making fun of Sammy.... I didn't... and I was fired lol.... Ed6150 was the dude laughing at my shit the whole time lmao!!!

68- Dave's Bitch aka Sammy's Bitch - Alot of people were dissin' Sharon when she first came onboard... I liked her immediately... just a young girl converted from Van Hagar fan... to Van Halen fan... she got a bad deal over here... I always liked her. There are some personal things going on in her life right now.... I hope she is okay.

69- bueno bob - I never was much of a sheep pen person.... cuz my of EUAS roots... but this dude is pretty funny... I wanted to murder him when he had the Daphne Zunga picture in his signature for a month lol... one of the best of the new schoolers.... is a dead ringer for Judd Nelson.

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

68- Dave's Bitch aka Sammy's Bitch - Alot of people were dissin' Sharon when she first came onboard... I liked her immediately... just a young girl converted from Van Hagar fan... to Van Halen fan... she got a bad deal over here... I always liked her. There are some personal things going on in her life right now.... I hope she is okay.

She's my Best Friends on these boards, Me and her talk alot. She Made me a Megadeth Fan too.
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Oct 2004

She is definately one of my favourites too.
                          Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Oct 2004

CAT
                            Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Oct 2004

Where's 3LR. That guy, who contray to common belief was not an alias, caused a lot of controversy over here.
                              Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Coyote
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

24- Cult Of Roth - The Gary Cherone voodoo doll? If you were around in 2000/01 this dude was a legend.
                                Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Working...