The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

17,500 post aboot DAVID LEE ROTH & CLASSIC VAN HALEN....one Panther thread and yer branded.........

Comment

• FabShado
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by bueno bob
      On a further note about this...it's fine and dandy to respect those who grew the online community to what it is, sure. I certainly do, and I give all props in the world to them.

However -

Back in '96 I was involved reading the online community on a daily basis. Would I be more "important" if I had registered then and starting posting?

Guess what? I did.

Not that I kept any of my user names or passwords over the years. I was busy, out on the road making a life as a musician. Had a lot of fun with it. And it kept me away from the internet for often times LONG periods.

But I contributed here and there, sure.

Since I've been mostly retired from that and with my family full time, I can post more, and have done so for the last few years.

And before you accuse the Pen of starting "Star Wars"/"Alan the Panther" topic, maybe you should take a look back at this thread and see who brought Alan up in the first place, and THEN direct your anger where it's better deserved.

Rikk said: "This is an interesting read".

I said: "I made 69! Great number! Thanks!"

At that point, all the talk about Alan and the Pen started being tossed around. Neither Rikk nor I were responsible for any of it. Re-read and find out if you don't believe me.

Most of you could do with a lot of "Live and Let Live" when it comes to Alan the Panther. It doesn't harm you any more than psycho-babble Christianity here does, and there's plenty of that, too. Frankly, I find Alan the Panther a lot more (or at least AS) believable.

All about "Freedom of Speech", right?
      I stand corrected. I didn't really READ the Alan stuff, I skimmed over it so I didn't see who started it. All I know is that it shows up all over the place and while it may be funny and even relevent to 5 or 6 users here, to the rest of us it's LAME. As Brownie has said... It has no place in MAIN and it certainly has no place in this fine thread that WARF started. I apologize for blaming you Bob but due to your recent Alan spam fest I just assumed...

I am all for freedom of speech as long as it's freedom for all and not just some.

Oh and Rikk... as for the Hells Angels, It's be 36.

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

We need FIGS back on a regular basis.....

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FabShado
          I stand corrected. I didn't really READ the Alan stuff, I skimmed over it so I didn't see who started it. All I know is that it shows up all over the place and while it may be funny and even relevent to 5 or 6 users here, to the rest of us it's LAME. As Brownie has said... It has no place in MAIN and it certainly has no place in this fine thread that WARF started. I apologize for blaming you Bob but due to your recent Alan spam fest I just assumed...

I am all for freedom of speech as long as it's freedom for all and not just some.

Oh and Rikk... as for the Hells Angels, It's be 36.
          That was a way to welcome in all of the new mods, direct from the now unified Hitchworld/Sheep Pen - nothing more.

Either way, in the spirit of the "Live and Let Live" thing I was talking about, I'll let it go at that.

Thanks for the apology. All is well.

Now, back to the topic at hand, kids.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Tell 'em BOB....

It's

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

YES SIR!

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Hey, don't take all the credit! I think you found 1 or 2 things you liked about me too. Either way, it's all good... cept that shit you pulled at the DDLR. That was brutal!
                I learned my vanity from somebody, didn't I?

I thought you were going to kill me for the recent shit, that's for sure.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FabShado
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Angel
                  I learned my vanity from somebody, didn't I?

I thought you were going to kill me for the recent shit, that's for sure.
                  Let's just say... You're lucky I luv ya or there would have been 36 Hells Angels Bitches knocking at your door... But hey, you may have liked that... :p

Comment

• FabShado
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Matt White
                    Tell 'em BOB....

It's

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS

What does that have to do with panthers???

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Nothing...he's making two different points...

Well, unless you count the fact that David is one of Alan's proudest inventions...

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN

Some of us know it....

Some of us trumpet it.......

Some of us have taste.........

Some....DO NOT

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Some of us...have a sense of humor......:p

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Let's just say... You're lucky I luv ya or there would have been 36 Hells Angels Bitches knocking at your door... But hey, you may have liked that... :p
                            Now, just because I like women doesn't mean I like bull-dykes!
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2004

Mman, I was left off the list? lol
                              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

You're lucky I luv ya or there would have been 36 Hells Angels Bitches knocking at your door...

Fug's in the DC area now ??

Comment

Working...