Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

fuck it, disregard my last message. I have the flac problem solved.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

I can tell by listening that the first 3 songs were not the first ones recorded. I also notice that the song "Angel Eyes" sounds a bit sped up from the other version that I have.

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
        It's your loss BT.

If you can't take 1 minute to register and learn how to bit torrent.

Jam to This is a fucling gold mine for music fans.
        Actually Ive been registered for the year now and still have not bothered to download anything since everytime I do, I get a nice run around on the web. 1 minute turned into 10 mins so far and I still dont have the appropriate program for even opening the fuckin' page.

Like I said previously. Have had no prob with Kaz. I will stick with Kaz. In fact I burned a cd while tring to find a program to open this file :"VHTheDemography.torrent" for some reason this isnt even recognized. Yay! LMAO! Oh well. I have all those VH classics and they sound great!
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

BT, get a bit torrent client, then you can download the shit.

Here's Bit Tornado, simple.

Comment

Working...