Thread: Yet Another Tape From Osama Bin Laden

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-30-2017 @ 02:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Yet Another Tape From Osama Bin Laden

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
    - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
    - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
    3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

In Tape, Bin Laden Urges Fighters to Sudan
    By STEVEN R. HURST , 04.23.2006, 09:17 AM

Osama bin Laden issued ominous new threats in an audiotape broadcast Sunday, purportedly saying the West was at war with Islam and calling on his followers to go to Sudan to fight a proposed U.N. force in Darfur.

In his first new message in three months, bin Laden said the West's decision to cut off funds to the Palestinians because their Hamas leaders refuse to recognize Israel proved that the United States and Europe were conducting "a Zionist crusader war on Islam."

"The blockade which the West is imposing on the government of Hamas proves that there is a Zionist crusader war on Islam," said the speaker on the tape broadcast by the Al-Jazeera network.

"I say that this war is the joint responsibility of the people and the governments. While the war continues, the people renew their allegiance to their rulers and politicians and continue to send their sons to our countries to fight us."

Bin Laden also addressed the conflict in Sudan, where he was based before being expelled under threats from the United States. He then moved to Afghanistan and is believed to be hiding out in the rugged mountains on the Pakistani side of their common border.

Negotiators are trying to broker a peace deal between warring factions in Darfur by an April 30 deadline.

"I call on mujahedeen and their supporters, especially in Sudan and the Arab peninsula, to prepare for long war again the crusader plunderers in Western Sudan. Our goal is not defending the Khartoum government but to defend Islam, its land and its people," bin Laden purportedly said.

The authenticity of the tape broadcast Sunday could not immediately be verified.

It was the first purported new message from bin Laden since Jan. 19. In that audiotape, he warned that his fighters were preparing new attacks in the United States but offered the American people a "long-term truce" without specifying the conditions.

That tape was posted in full on a Web site a month later and included a vow by the terrorist chieftain never to be captured alive.

http://www.forbes.com/home/feeds/ap/...ap2689683.html
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

"Osama bin Laden issued ominous new threats in an audiotape broadcast Sunday, purportedly saying the West was at war with Islam and calling on his followers to go to Sudan to fight a proposed U.N. force in Darfur."
    I actually hope they are stupid enough do this...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Did they just discover a new pocket of oil in the Sudan or something?

There has to be some BCE motive for manufacturing an "Al Qaeda presence" there, and it damn sure isn't any humanitarian motives.

Banned
    Gunnery Sgt. of Sound
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-06-2006 @ 06:44 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The Sud is the birthplace of radical Islam.

See Charleton Heston in KHARTOUM.

When the Euro-trash went into Palestine in 1882, reaction was subtle, so the Western media could hide that Islam was PISSED about being called anti-Semitic, while the Brits prepared to over-conquer Palestine, post Ottomans.

When the Italians went to Eithiopia, concurrent to the Nazi roundup of Jews et al, the media message SHOULD HAVE BEEN A CLEAR NEGATORY, to Israel and its founders at nuisance. The former Judea WAS in the West Bank area, until 126 AD, no such luck Zionist, British, and US Imperialism.

So we face an ADJUSTMENT. This nasty event can come at any time. Al Queda has been PATIENT, fashioning itself as if they were the post-WWI USA, doing a Doolittle Raid mimic, the 9/11 attacks, TO WARN THE USA, THAT A MORE SEVERE REPRIMAND FOR REACH-IN FOUL DIPLOMACY IS DUE, 2008, like the 1945 bombings, of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. the US intends to continue its illegally gathered pooper-ROTC media, indefinitely spinning its Brit-style nuisance of hugging Mesopotamia all gay while buggering it with Israel and reaching for Iran like a BIG fag.

THAT is exactly what got the Balfour-Brits rousted-up-out of Arabia, in 1932! That is WHY, we were NOT in the LEAGUE OF NATIONS, but the USA is a SCOURGE, in the baby-blue, gay-as-Christmas UNITED NATIONS, for oil and nuclear power, world destruction, oh yeah, and to kick down to UNICEF, ******s!

'666' may merely mean that the warning period in Revelations WAS supposed to be SEVEN years, but hey. You can get cut OFF, at any fortnight from 9/11/01 and yet Al Queda will be a patient but stern judge, BUT PERHAPS RELATED TO THE SENTENCING JUDGE, SO YOU'D BETTER WATCH OUT, YOU BETTER NOT CRY, you act like twats, and THEN, YOU'RE GONNA DIE.

John stutters on the wrong show, in 2006 or 2007, do you think Jay Leno has kharma bad as Green Day's or The WHO's, commemorated in the 10/1/05 and 7/7/05 attacks by Al Queda in Bali and London? You get a SHORT WARNING, kiddies! Mujahadin will be impatient to remind you that for al your pious crap-in-head, all your religious zeal for Jerusalem or rock god GEEKS, you soldier around like real FAGS, for RAUS.

MICKEY MAUS! A little bit of Mickey-Junction fell to earth one day, it looked just like all ruins, but hey, THIS WUZ THE NEW L.A.!

You can die on 2/14/08, or 5/8/08, or 7/3/08, all holidays or close enough. But one day off fortnights from 9/11/01 is the 821st anniversary of the Battle of Hattin, 7/4/08, which is when I'd whack YOU ASSHOLES, if I didn't have to live with all of you, and I was not born a Muslim.

If I were a Muslim by now, I'd probably be cooking!

Sumbitch US pisses me off enough WITHOUT any Mohammed or conversions, no SHIT! With an Al Queda out instead of just being able to see WHY they hit, since after the illegal CALIFORNIA POWER DEALS 2000-1, YOU MAY NOT FUND MILITARY AID TO ISRAEL OR YOUR ILLEGALLY FUNDED SERVICE DISTRICTS, I can't say where I'd be in a year, if I could hang with fellow Muslims.

Must say, they are more self-motivating in positive ways, to the last one I've ever met. I play tennis, so I see who acts like trash, who's up to whatever. Like Kelly Robinson, dig?

YOU DO NOT GET TO HAVE YOUR LOUSY FRAUD OF DEREGULATION OF POWER PROVIDERS, SIT THROUGH BRAC HEARINGS, AND TALK ALL PIOUS AND PATRIOTIC, since obviously, WHOEVER LET BRAC CRUISE ON BY, AFTER MOTHERFUCKING POWER DEALS BY MOTHERFUCKING CATHOLICS and their oddball punks but also a whole load of fuckup KIKES, AND PRETENDS TO DEFENSE OR CIA AGENDAS IS A BUTCH-in-BONDAGE BUTTREAM, oblivious for Mexican TV to vizzle up.

YOU DO NOT GET TO HAVE A DRUG WAR, MEXICANS, GATT, WTA, AND A FED, excuse me, but free that poor crackhead Chuck! School's out, so LET HIM OUT, for his scapegoat-role.

If you pretend to have a Federal Reserve without illegal interest, you need to divest ALL SHIT and illegal circumstances, keep the FED, someone else besides the usual kikes in charge of this.

bin Laden is the meld of the two prophetic US actors, Al Pacino and Robert de Niro. Note the construct of the actors' names suggests each other. Note the tape release is concurrent with The GODFATHER playing on Classics right now. The US is a ratbag-load of ******s, fucking with destiny, that is whacking the bag we all have to lounge in, ******S!

Note the name 'Andolini' in the Puzo story is like Anatolia, which is TURKEY.

Note the crescent on your motherfucking RATIONS, from the same kinda tradition as the SHRINERS, as in, DON'T DO IT WITHOUT THE FEZ ON, and if you get in a fight with your food, pal, YOU EAT IT. Like the black marble on the Viet Nam WALL, is the face of the Rock of Mohammed. So natch, the US military is oblivious to illegal power deals, BRAC, and all the implications of wanting to even ARGUE with a guy who is a better leader than Schwarzkopf, and Norman WAS the best we had, signed up, generally.

Note the bad weather for falun-going in after Islam, ******s. You'll get gonged and be GONE. We face the spectre of LOSING OUR PRESENT WATER SUPPLIES, FOREVER, TO HAZMATS.

Talk your United States of Super******s-Bush-masturbation in USCA 1 freedom, BUT HEY, note how you head-up-butt Bushbots are like the Imperial Japanese, all cutting off the Doolittle to whack Nanking, but YOU ******S NEGLECTED REAL DEFENSE NEEDS, and to make any peace, for real.

YOU DID LITTLE OR NOTHING. Get it, assholes? Of a seven year warning by adetermined foe, YOU COULD BLOW OFF ALL OF IT ON A 6-YEAR HANGFIRE-ITCH. ******s!

Looks like bin Laden is the modern SALADIN. Too bad for us, if you didn't see the Bushbots are GUILTY ALREADY, and any ****** act-ups will just piss off the panel of Mujahadin, WHICH ARE REALLY GODDAMN LIKELY TO CARRY OUT A HELLA SENTENCE ON THE US MAINLAND! ******s, please.
    Last edited by bobgnote; 04-23-2006 at 08:53 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Damn, Sideshow Bob...

That almost made sense, until about the last 3 paragraphs. I guess the Lithium's working.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 06:13 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    06-11-2007 @ 07:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I did not see this thread and just posted a rant.. I am really tired of everytime he releases a tape we broadcast what he has to say. We are basically a PR machine for him at no charge.. Fuck him!

Keep track of him, do not post his views, find him, and KILL him. If someone steps into his shoes kill them as well.

Very fucking simple.

KiD

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    04-29-2012 @ 08:59 PM
    Status
    Thanks

When is someone going to shoot that Silly Fucker!
    It's way overdue....what's the reward again?

Banned
    Gunnery Sgt. of Sound
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-06-2006 @ 06:44 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by FORD
    Damn, Sideshow Bob...

That almost made sense, until about the last 3 paragraphs. I guess the Lithium's working.
    Eat shit and go for a drive, tell the pidgeons your buggin' eyeballs are truffles, the other critters can CRAP ON YOU.

Hey, cartoon-Hadji-Ford. Are you a FUNNY guy like those cartoonists who got a thing going with Mohammed? Because if you think I ALMOST made sense, and you are going through the dress-up thing like your party pic, maybe YOU will try to actualize a terrorist attack by the numbers OR take off security by either looking like an asshat or inciting somebody REALLY SERIOUS about shitting up our house!

You sure do STINK. Whatcha running, an Edsel up your ass?

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 06:13 PM
    Status
    Thanks

F.O.A.D Bob4nuts!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-30-2017 @ 02:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by The_KiD

...Keep track of him, do not post his views, find him, and KILL him. If someone steps into his shoes kill them as well.

Very fucking simple.

KiD
    Finding bin Laden was what Dubya promised to do after 9/11. However, Saddam Hussein turned out to be a bigger threat to America than Osama. At least, that's what the Bush administration determined...

"We've got hundreds of sites to exploit, looking for the chemical and biological weapons that we know Saddam Hussein had prior to our entrance into Iraq." —George W. Bush, Santa Clara, Calif., May 2, 2003
    Last edited by blueturk; 04-23-2006 at 10:35 PM.

Thread Information