X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

top ten facts about you

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Ally_Kat&gender=f" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ally_Kat!</a> </h2> <ol><li>Ally_Kat is only six percent water!</li><li>Ally_Kat can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.</li><li>Europe is the only continent that lacks Ally_Kat.</li><li>Ally_Katology is the study of Ally_Kat.</li><li>Ally_Kat has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.</li><li>There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat Ally_Kat, though it may feel uncomfortable.</li><li>The international dialling code for Ally_Kat is 672.</li><li>The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as Ally_Kat!</li><li>Ally_Kat is actually a fruit, not a vegetable!</li><li>Ostriches stick their heads in Ally_Kat not to hide but to look for water.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>
    Roth Army Militia
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Hmmmm.....

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I wonder why it's bad luck to put Matt White on a bed...
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
        Veteran
        • Feb 2005

Interesting...

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Big Fat Sammy&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Big Fat Sammy!</a> </h2> <ol><li>Big Fat Sammy is the world's largest rodent!</li><li>Women shoplift four times more frequently than Big Fat Sammy.</li><li>The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Big Fat Sammy!</li><li>Big Fat Sammy has a memory span of three seconds!</li><li>If you cut Big Fat Sammy in half and count the number of seeds inside, you will know how many children you are going to have!</li><li>Big Fat Sammy has enough fat to produce 32 bars of soap!</li><li>The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as Big Fat Sammy!</li><li>More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in Big Fat Sammy!</li><li>Neil Armstrong first stepped on Big Fat Sammy with his left foot.</li><li>The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Big Fat Sammy!</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Coyote&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Coyote!</a> </h2> <ol><li>Native Americans never actually ate Coyote; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.</li><li>It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Coyote.</li><li>Coyote can be found on a Cluedo board between the Library and the Conservatory!</li><li>Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat Coyote'.</li><li>Two grams of Coyote provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours!</li><li>The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Coyote.</li><li>Coyote can last longer without water than a camel can.</li><li>Humans share about fifty percent of their DNA with Coyote!</li><li>Koalas sleep for 22 hours a day, two hours more than Coyote.</li><li>Coyote can jump up to sixteen times his own height.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

So I'm a heavy sleeper...
          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

The Big Fat Sammy one was true class, I just spat beer all over my computer in laughter!

Genius
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Native Americans never actually ate Coyote; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.

Oh man, I think they insulted you there :-p
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Things even I didn't know.

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=ALinChainz&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about ALinChainz!</a> </h2> <ol><li>The eye of an ostrich is bigger than ALinChainz.</li><li>ALinChainz can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.</li><li>ALinChainz cannot be detected by infrared cameras!</li><li>If you kiss ALinChainz for one minute you will burn six or seven calories.</li><li>During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear ALinChainz had to pay a special ALinChainz tax.</li><li>ALinChainz can sleep for three and a half years.</li><li>If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt they would fill ALinChainz.</li><li>A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but ALinChainz can not.</li><li>Ideally, ALinChainz should be stored on his side at a temperature of 55 degrees.</li><li>When ALinChainz is swallowed, he will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

ALinChainz,

what do you think about the reunion of Alice In Chains,

Talk about odd?

Can't believe it myself.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I don't really consider it a "reunion" ... not with Layne being gone ... but if they choose to carry it on ... I hope it goes well ... they paid a nice tribute to him on the VH1 Classic in Concert with Heart ...

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Yep without Layne, I just can't imagine it being anything like the original.

i wish them well, but it would be like Nirvana without Kurt

good to talk to a fellow fan

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                        Native Americans never actually ate Coyote; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.

Oh man, I think they insulted you there :-p
                        On the contrary, I think that's an accurate description of myself (a few years ago).
                        Last edited by Coyote; 05-13-2006, 02:23 PM.
                        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=FORD&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about FORD!</a> </h2> <ol><li>The National Heart Foundation recommends eating FORD at least three times a week! (women only, please!)</li><li>FORD can last longer without water than a camel can! (but not beer)</li><li>Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that FORD is near.</li><li>Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of FORD.</li><li>American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating FORD from each salad served in first class!</li><li>New Zealand was the first place to allow FORD to vote! (without Diebold machines anyway)</li><li>The FORD-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand FORD-fights take place there every day.</li><li>The first FORD was made in 1853, and had no pedals.</li><li>FORD can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.(true. No acid since 1991)</li><li>FORD was banned from Finland because of not wearing pants.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>
                          Last edited by FORD; 05-13-2006, 04:02 PM.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Oct 2004

The air around Shaun is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
                            Shaun is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
                            Neil Armstrong first stepped on Shaun with his left foot!
                            While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Shaun.
                            Peanuts and Shaun are beans!
                            The horns of Shaun are made entirely from hair.
                            The only Englishman to become Shaun was Nicholas Breakspear, who was Shaun from 1154 to 1159!
                            Shaun is actually a fruit, not a vegetable!
                            Shaun can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.
                            During World War II, Americans tried to train Shaun to drop bombs.
                            Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Dave's PA Rental&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Dave's PA Rental!</a> </h2> <ol><li>Every day in the UK, four people die putting Dave's PA Rental on.</li><li>The first toy product ever advertised on television was Mr Dave's PA Rental Head!</li><li>A lump of Dave's PA Rental the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.</li><li>Dave's PA Rental was named after Dave's PA Rental the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'!</li><li>The international dialling code for Dave's PA Rental is 672.</li><li>Dave's PA Rental kept at the window will keep vampires at bay.</li><li>The pupil of an octopus's eye is shaped like Dave's PA Rental!</li><li>Dave's PA Rental can be seen from space.</li><li>Red Dave's PA Rental at night, shepherd's delight. Red Dave's PA Rental at morning, shepherd's warning!</li><li>According to the story, Pinocchio was made of Dave's PA Rental.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

...well, PARTS of Pinocchio...
                              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

Working...