11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-30-2010 @ 09:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

top ten facts about you

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Ally_Kat&gender=f" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ally_Kat!</a> </h2> <ol><li>Ally_Kat is only six percent water!</li><li>Ally_Kat can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.</li><li>Europe is the only continent that lacks Ally_Kat.</li><li>Ally_Katology is the study of Ally_Kat.</li><li>Ally_Kat has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.</li><li>There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat Ally_Kat, though it may feel uncomfortable.</li><li>The international dialling code for Ally_Kat is 672.</li><li>The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as Ally_Kat!</li><li>Ally_Kat is actually a fruit, not a vegetable!</li><li>Ostriches stick their heads in Ally_Kat not to hide but to look for water.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 685 Posts

Hmmmm.....
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I wonder why it's bad luck to put Matt White on a bed...

Nir - VAN - a
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-30-2017 @ 02:44 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Interesting...

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Big Fat Sammy&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Big Fat Sammy!</a> </h2> <ol><li>Big Fat Sammy is the world's largest rodent!</li><li>Women shoplift four times more frequently than Big Fat Sammy.</li><li>The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Big Fat Sammy!</li><li>Big Fat Sammy has a memory span of three seconds!</li><li>If you cut Big Fat Sammy in half and count the number of seeds inside, you will know how many children you are going to have!</li><li>Big Fat Sammy has enough fat to produce 32 bars of soap!</li><li>The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as Big Fat Sammy!</li><li>More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in Big Fat Sammy!</li><li>Neil Armstrong first stepped on Big Fat Sammy with his left foot.</li><li>The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Big Fat Sammy!</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

Fretting Machine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 04:00 AM
    Status
    Thanks

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Coyote&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Coyote!</a> </h2> <ol><li>Native Americans never actually ate Coyote; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.</li><li>It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Coyote.</li><li>Coyote can be found on a Cluedo board between the Library and the Conservatory!</li><li>Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat Coyote'.</li><li>Two grams of Coyote provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours!</li><li>The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Coyote.</li><li>Coyote can last longer without water than a camel can.</li><li>Humans share about fifty percent of their DNA with Coyote!</li><li>Koalas sleep for 22 hours a day, two hours more than Coyote.</li><li>Coyote can jump up to sixteen times his own height.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

So I'm a heavy sleeper...

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-27-2016 @ 08:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,252 Posts

The Big Fat Sammy one was true class, I just spat beer all over my computer in laughter!

Genius

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Native Americans never actually ate Coyote; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.

Oh man, I think they insulted you there :-p

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2008 @ 02:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Things even I didn't know. :D

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=ALinChainz&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about ALinChainz!</a> </h2> <ol><li>The eye of an ostrich is bigger than ALinChainz.</li><li>ALinChainz can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.</li><li>ALinChainz cannot be detected by infrared cameras!</li><li>If you kiss ALinChainz for one minute you will burn six or seven calories.</li><li>During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear ALinChainz had to pay a special ALinChainz tax.</li><li>ALinChainz can sleep for three and a half years.</li><li>If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt they would fill ALinChainz.</li><li>A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but ALinChainz can not.</li><li>Ideally, ALinChainz should be stored on his side at a temperature of 55 degrees.</li><li>When ALinChainz is swallowed, he will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ALinChainz,

what do you think about the reunion of Alice In Chains,

Talk about odd?

Can't believe it myself.

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2008 @ 02:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I don't really consider it a "reunion" ... not with Layne being gone ... but if they choose to carry it on ... I hope it goes well ... they paid a nice tribute to him on the VH1 Classic in Concert with Heart ...

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yep without Layne, I just can't imagine it being anything like the original.

i wish them well, but it would be like Nirvana without Kurt

good to talk to a fellow fan

Fretting Machine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 04:00 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    Native Americans never actually ate Coyote; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.

Oh man, I think they insulted you there :-p
    On the contrary, I think that's an accurate description of myself (a few years ago).
    Last edited by Coyote; 05-13-2006 at 02:23 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,285 Times in 4,714 Posts

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=FORD&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about FORD!</a> </h2> <ol><li>The National Heart Foundation recommends eating FORD at least three times a week! (women only, please!)</li><li>FORD can last longer without water than a camel can! (but not beer)</li><li>Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that FORD is near.</li><li>Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of FORD.</li><li>American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating FORD from each salad served in first class!</li><li>New Zealand was the first place to allow FORD to vote! (without Diebold machines anyway)</li><li>The FORD-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand FORD-fights take place there every day.</li><li>The first FORD was made in 1853, and had no pedals.</li><li>FORD can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.(true. No acid since 1991)</li><li>FORD was banned from Finland because of not wearing pants.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>
    Last edited by FORD; 05-13-2006 at 04:02 PM.

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-22-2011 @ 11:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The air around Shaun is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
    Shaun is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
    Neil Armstrong first stepped on Shaun with his left foot!
    While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Shaun.
    Peanuts and Shaun are beans!
    The horns of Shaun are made entirely from hair.
    The only Englishman to become Shaun was Nicholas Breakspear, who was Shaun from 1154 to 1159!
    Shaun is actually a fruit, not a vegetable!
    Shaun can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.
    During World War II, Americans tried to train Shaun to drop bombs.

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2016 @ 07:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Dave's PA Rental&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Dave's PA Rental!</a> </h2> <ol><li>Every day in the UK, four people die putting Dave's PA Rental on.</li><li>The first toy product ever advertised on television was Mr Dave's PA Rental Head!</li><li>A lump of Dave's PA Rental the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.</li><li>Dave's PA Rental was named after Dave's PA Rental the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'!</li><li>The international dialling code for Dave's PA Rental is 672.</li><li>Dave's PA Rental kept at the window will keep vampires at bay.</li><li>The pupil of an octopus's eye is shaped like Dave's PA Rental!</li><li>Dave's PA Rental can be seen from space.</li><li>Red Dave's PA Rental at night, shepherd's delight. Red Dave's PA Rental at morning, shepherd's warning!</li><li>According to the story, Pinocchio was made of Dave's PA Rental.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

...well, PARTS of Pinocchio...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-05-2016 @ 12:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Pretty close 7 out of 10 are correct!

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Douglas T. Skynyrd&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Douglas T. Skynyrd!</a> </h2> <ol><li>An average beaver can cut down Douglas T. Skynyrd every year.</li><li>The most dangerous form of Douglas T. Skynyrd is the bicycle!</li><li>Douglas T. Skynyrd invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC!</li><li>US gold coins used to say 'In Douglas T. Skynyrd we trust'.</li><li>It takes forty minutes to hard-boil Douglas T. Skynyrd.</li><li>Douglas T. Skynyrd is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Douglas T. Skynyrd.</li><li>The liquid inside Douglas T. Skynyrd can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.</li><li>People used to believe that dressing their male children as Douglas T. Skynyrd would protect them from evil spirits.</li><li>Douglas T. Skynyrd can squeeze his entire body through a hole the size of his beak.</li><li>Douglas T. Skynyrd was banned from Finland because of not wearing pants!</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>
    Last edited by Douglas T.; 05-13-2006 at 08:49 PM.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-05-2016 @ 12:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I almost ran over my cat with my bike just this morning!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-03-2020 @ 02:47 AM
    Status
    Thanks

HTML and a magic eight ball?

Who knew?

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Rustoffa&gender=f" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Rustoffa!</a> </h2> <ol><li>An average beaver can cut down rustoffa every year.</li><li>There are six towns named rustoffa in the United States!</li><li>The National Heart Foundation recommends eating rustoffa at least three times a week.</li><li>About 100 people choke to death on rustoffa each year!</li><li>Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's rustoffa supply!</li><li>Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by rustoffa fighting underground!</li><li>In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become rustoffa on New Year's Day.</li><li>Fifty-two percent of Americans drink rustoffa.</li><li>If you blow out all the candles on rustoffa with one breath, your wish will come true.</li><li>A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for rustoffa, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 07:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 823 Posts

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Ashstralia&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ashstralia!</a> </h2> <ol><li>Ashstralia has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean!</li><li>Originally, ashstralia could not fly.</li><li>About one tenth of ashstralia is permanently covered in ice.</li><li>Ashstralia has three eyelids!</li><li>Ashstralia was originally called Cheerioats!</li><li>Ashstralia can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.</li><li>American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating ashstralia from each salad served in first class!</li><li>Without ashstralia, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand.</li><li>Ashstralia is the sacred animal of Thailand.</li><li>The porpoise is second to ashstralia as the most intelligent animal on the planet.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

Watch me fuck this up....
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-30-2013 @ 06:35 PM
    Status
    Thanks

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Ozzy fudd&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ozzy fudd!</a> </h2> <ol><li>Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and ozzy fudd has 7.</li><li>If the annual Australian ozzy fudd crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times.</li><li>Dolphins sleep at night just below the surface of ozzy fudd, and frequently rise to the surface for air.</li><li>Ozzy fuddicide is the killing of ozzy fudd.</li><li>Olympic badminton rules say that ozzy fudd must have exactly fourteen feathers!</li><li>Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like ozzy fudd.</li><li>The Australian billygoat plum contains a hundred times more Vitamin C than ozzy fudd.</li><li>Cats use their ozzy fudd to test whether a space is large enough for them to fit through.</li><li>Ozzy fuddomancy is the art of telling the future with ozzy fudd!</li><li>Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by ozzy fudd.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-10-2024 @ 10:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Warham&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Warham!</a> </h2> <ol><li>Warham cannot be detected by infrared cameras.</li><li>Warham is the sacred animal of Thailand.</li><li>Warham can not regurgitate!</li><li>If you chew gum while peeling Warham then it will stop you from crying.</li><li>Only one person in two billion will live to be Warham.</li><li>Warham will often glow under UV light.</li><li>Oranges, lemons, watermelons, pineapples and Warham are all berries!</li><li>There are more than two hundred different kinds of Warham.</li><li>Early thermometers were filled with Warham instead of mercury.</li><li>If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Warham!</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-12-2013 @ 08:42 AM
    Status
    Thanks

1-10

top ten lists are faggy bullshit

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by flappo
    1-10

top ten lists are faggy bullshit

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Kevin turvey&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Kevin turvey!</a> </h2> <ol><li>In his entire life, kevin turvey will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.</li><li>Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat kevin turvey'!</li><li>Plato believed that the souls of melancholy people would be reincarnated into kevin turvey.</li><li>Kevin turvey is physically incapable of sticking his tongue out.</li><li>If kevin turvey was life size, he would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human.</li><li>Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of kevin turvey.</li><li>Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of kevin turvey.</li><li>Pacman was originally called kevin turveyman.</li><li>Finding kevin turvey on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck!</li><li>The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as kevin turvey.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-19-2021 @ 12:39 AM
    Status
    Thanks

lol

"You should always open diamondsgirl at least an hour before drinking her."

very good advice

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The porpoise is second to ashstralia as the most intelligent animal on the planet.

can't argue with that!

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 08:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

LOL the first one is about my knob! <div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=BITEYOASS&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about BITEYOASS!</a> </h2> <ol><li>Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of BITEYOASS.</li><li>There are six towns named BITEYOASS in the United States.</li><li>BITEYOASS can use only about ten percent of his brain!</li><li>BITEYOASS, from the movie of the same name, had green blood!</li><li>Banging your head against BITEYOASS uses 150 calories an hour!</li><li>California is the biggest exporter of BITEYOASS in the world!</li><li>BITEYOASS can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.</li><li>Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in BITEYOASS.</li><li>Ideally, BITEYOASS should be stored on his side at a temperature of 55 degrees!</li><li>The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on BITEYOASS!</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 08:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Damnit another eggplant! AAAAAUUUUUUURRRGGHHHH!!!!!

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

1] I eat more chicken any man ever seen

2] I'm a believer

3] I don't like Mondays

4] I can see for miles

5] I of the tiger

6] I can't believe it's not butter

7] I swear she looked 18

8] I wanna hold your hand

9] I can't get no satisfaction

10] I want you to want me

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Lounge machine&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lounge machine!</a> </h2> <ol><li>Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by lounge machine!</li><li>Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of lounge machine!</li><li>Pacman was originally called lounge machineman.</li><li>Lounge machine can clean his ears with his tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long!</li><li>If you chew gum while peeling lounge machine then it will stop you from crying.</li><li>The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by lounge machine.</li><li>Neil Armstrong first stepped on lounge machine with his left foot.</li><li>Lounge machine is physically incapable of sticking his tongue out.</li><li>Lounge machine is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world!</li><li>Lounge machine is actually a mammal, not a fish.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Dan&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Dan!</a> </h2> <ol><li>Plato believed that the souls of melancholy people would be reincarnated into Dan.</li><li>California is the biggest exporter of Dan in the world!</li><li>Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Dan supply!</li><li>A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for Dan, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life.</li><li>Dan can clean his ears with his tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long.</li><li>Devoid of his cells and proteins, Dan has the same chemical makeup as sea water.</li><li>A thimbleful of Dan would weigh over 100 million tons!</li><li>Dan is 1500 years older than the pyramids.</li><li>If you lace Dan from the inside to the outside, the fit will be snugger around your big toe.</li><li>Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Dan.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-24-2015 @ 06:46 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Ten Top Trivia Tips about Northern Girl!
    Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Northern Girl.
    Fish travel in schools, but whales travel in Northern Girl.
    More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in Northern Girl!
    Northern Girl has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all!
    Northern Girl can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.
    Donald Duck's middle name is Northern Girl!
    Northern Girl was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom her name comes!
    The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed Northern Girl would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used her to decorate their battle shields.
    More people are killed by Northern Girl each year than die in aeroplane accidents!
    Europe is the only continent that lacks Northern Girl.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-24-2015 @ 06:46 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    More people are killed by Northern Girl each year than die in aeroplane accidents!

That's right!

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    03-19-2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The Mechanical Contrivium: Blonddgirl777
    Ten Top Trivia Tips about Blonddgirl777!
    If you lick blonddgirl777 ten times, you will consume one calorie!
    If blonddgirl777 was life size, she would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human.
    If the annual Australian blonddgirl777 crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times.
    Over half of Americans are officially blonddgirl777!
    If you chew gum while peeling blonddgirl777 then it will stop you from crying.
    Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of blonddgirl777.
    To check whether blonddgirl777 is safe to eat, drop her in a bowl of water; rotten blonddgirl777 will sink, and fresh blonddgirl777 will float.
    Blonddgirl777 cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in her stomach.
    Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from blonddgirl777.
    The first toy product ever advertised on television was Mr Blonddgirl777 Head.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

<div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Imapus Sylicker&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Imapus Sylicker!</a> </h2> <ol><li>Ideally, Imapus Sylicker should be stored on his side at a temperature of 55 degrees.</li><li>Imapus Sylicker was originally called Cheerioats!</li><li>If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have Imapus Sylicker for the rest of the day.</li><li>The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed Imapus Sylicker would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used him to decorate their battle shields.</li><li>When Imapus Sylicker is swallowed, he will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes!</li><li>Imapus Sylicker is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.</li><li>US gold coins used to say 'In Imapus Sylicker we trust'!</li><li>Imapus Sylicker can squeeze his entire body through a hole the size of his beak.</li><li>About 100 people choke to death on Imapus Sylicker each year.</li><li>The number one cause of blindness in the United States is Imapus Sylicker.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>

Check out 6 and 7!!!!

Oh, and as for 9... that's a filthy and utter lie! The cause of those grrrls death was entirely unrelated to choking on me, and let's leave it at that. And 10, I find VERY offensive! I know I master bait a lot, but certainly not to the point that US residents would start refering to the act of self pleasure with my name.

At least, I hope not...

Cheers! :bottle:

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
    If you lick blonddgirl777 ten times, you will consume one calorie!
    Woohooooo!!!

Cheers! :bottle:

Thread Information