Thread: Squealing Poodle says he won't talk to Ed unless he get's some help !

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Squealing Poodle says he won't talk to Ed unless he get's some help !

SAMMY HAGAR: 'EDDIE VAN HALEN Will Never See Me Again Unless He Gets Some Help' - Apr. 18, 2006

Sammy Hagar recently spoke to Billboard.com about his upcoming "Livin' it Up" tour, which will include an appearance by THE OTHER HALF, also featuring VAN HALEN bassist Michael Anthony.

"We're really having fun with stuff and after the last VAN HALEN reunion, it doesn't feel much like that may ever happen again for all kinds of reasons," Hagar told Billboard.com. "But I just think I need to play those songs, the fans need to hear those songs and it's just unfair to let it sit and die."

With regards to the possibility of further VAN HALEN activities in the future, Hagar said, "There were some real problems in the band [on the reunion tour]. I have to tell you, there were nights I didn't know what song Eddie [Van Halen] was playing. There were times I wanted to kill that guy for what he was playing. I would have left that tour in the middle of it if it wasn't for the professional aspect. He's never going to see my ass again unless he goes and gets himself some help."

On the topic of his next studio album, dubbed "Livin' It Up", the 58-year-old artist said he's shopping it to labels. However, fans will hear about a half-dozen of the songs on the 36-date tour, which begins May 5 in Lake Tahoe, Nev.

"'Livin' it Up' is really a lifestyle record," Hagar told Billboard.com. "It's not a metal record at all. I would say it's more American country rock than heavy metal rock, which is the type of music I've always played from MONTROSE through VAN HALEN. My intention was to just make a real honest record."

Read more at Billboard.com

Maybe Hagar's the reason Ed's on the pipe in the first place !

Fuckin 60 year old Wheezbag ....
    Last edited by Diamondjimi; 04-18-2006 at 09:53 PM.
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If Hagar had half the integrity he pretends to have about the whole thing, he WOULD have left the tour halfway through if he thought Ed wasn't cutting it.

Suppose the "professional aspect" he's referring to is sticking around and making sure he milked every nickel from the sham that he could.

Seriously, Hagar would've done Ed more good if he HAD bailed halfway through the tour, if he's so fucking concerned about him, and went public about why he was leaving.

Just more of Sam's bullshit excuses trying to explain away low ticket sales, when the bottom line is he knows the Van Halen lineup he's in is NOT what people want to see. But admitting that would come too close to telling the truth, so let's play "Blame Eddie".

What else do you expect from a pig but a grunt?
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who cares?

Twistin' by the pool.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    yawn...

Sheep Pen Barn Boss
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Larg
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Fretting Machine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Where?!
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Squealing poodle. ROLFLMAO!!!!!
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I saw that tour and Ed was horrible. I felt ripped off I used to enjoy his 20 minute solo. That was always the highlight for me. But dang, the guy was sloppy. Maybe an off night, but from what I have read about the other shows, it wasn't just me. As for Sammy "blaming" Ed. Hey, someone other than the fans needs to get it out there that Ed is fucked up right now. I just hope he can get better. Addiction is fucked.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is hardly an incentive for Ed to clean his act up. Would you, if it meant fatty never spoke to you again?

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by sadaist
    Hey, someone other than the fans needs to get it out there that Ed is fucked up right now. I just hope he can get better. Addiction is fucked.
    Addiction has to be one of the worst fucking illnesses there is, and one of the worst to have to deal with it when it's someone that you care about that is affected. Those of us who are close to addicts usually take on their responsibilities and we face the consequences of their actions so that they don't have to. In the process, we THINK we're helping them, but in fact we are just hurting them more. They ALL should have left that tour, from what I saw. Maybe that would have been Eddie's "personal rock bottom", although his illness may have progressed too far at this point.

I've accepted that my ex-husband's personal rock bottom is more than likely going to be his grave... (alcoholism is now affecting him physically, and in fact his Parkinson's was misdiagnosed 4 years ago, because he lied to his physicians about his drinking habit. He actually has alcoholic neuropathy, along with numerous other alcohol related illnesses).

Nobody can help them but themselves.

Hell, I'm not even pissed off at Eddie anymore, but I'm sure as hell pissed at his addictions!
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by sadaist
    I saw that tour and Ed was horrible. I felt ripped off I used to enjoy his 20 minute solo. That was always the highlight for me. But dang, the guy was sloppy. Maybe an off night, but from what I have read about the other shows, it wasn't just me. As for Sammy "blaming" Ed. Hey, someone other than the fans needs to get it out there that Ed is fucked up right now. I just hope he can get better. Addiction is fucked.
    i saw 2 shows that tour and ed's playing was fucked. but...before the show, i got to see soundcheck, and ed played jump, runnin with the devil, im the one and sgmad NOTE FOR NOTE, album quality, with fire and intensity. during the show, well, it wasnt his greatest playing, but i got to see ed play live again.

Eat 'Em And Smile Bitch!!
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Angel
    Addiction has to be one of the worst fucking illnesses there is, and one of the worst to have to deal with it when it's someone that you care about that is affected. Those of us who are close to addicts usually take on their responsibilities and we face the consequences of their actions so that they don't have to. In the process, we THINK we're helping them, but in fact we are just hurting them more. They ALL should have left that tour, from what I saw. Maybe that would have been Eddie's "personal rock bottom", although his illness may have progressed too far at this point.

I've accepted that my ex-husband's personal rock bottom is more than likely going to be his grave... (alcoholism is now affecting him physically, and in fact his Parkinson's was misdiagnosed 4 years ago, because he lied to his physicians about his drinking habit. He actually has alcoholic neuropathy, along with numerous other alcohol related illnesses).

Nobody can help them but themselves.

Hell, I'm not even pissed off at Eddie anymore, but I'm sure as hell pissed at his addictions!
    Sorry to hear that. I think that's a point that gets missed with a lot of people including myself. Abusing alcohol not only can ruin a career but it can ruin lives.
    "To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding!"
    - DLR, 2004

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Alcoholism is truly an awful problem that can fuck up the lives of many, not just the alcoholic. I've seen it firsthand in my family. Add fame and that must just exacerbate the problems.

From the outside looking in, it seems Eddie is kind of trapped by his own fame. He doesn't want to perform with Dave, he seems to want to perform Dave era songs, which Sammy won't sing. The last time he seemed happy was when Gary was in the band. I think it's time for Ed to find people he wants to play with, playing music he wants to play, and having the balls to be able to say to everyone, if you don't like it, fuck you.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Everyone is harping on alcoholism. I know Ed drinks. But I also believe he is probably on Vicodin or Oxycontin. When you go through cancer therapy they load you up on that stuff for pain. The problem with it is not only does it kill pain, it makes you feel really good. Mixed with alcohol? Bad combination. Also, you don't really eat when you take it a lot. Remember how skinny Matthew Perry got? And Ed sure has lost a lot of weight. Sure it's fun to blame Wolfie. But truth is it's the........Nah, it's Wolfie.:-)

guwapo_rocker

Re: Squealing Poodle says he won't talk to Ed unless he get's some help !

Originally posted by diamondjimi
    My intention was to just make a real honest record.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Speaking of alcohol, I'm going out!

Later....

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I love alcohol and love to drink but I've never understood alcoholism. I never had anyone close to me suffer from it. I guess the big difference is I don't need the drink and in fact, in certain circumstances, I'm deffinately am not going to drink. For me alcohol is all about celebration. I guess some people just like to celebrate that the sun came up in the morning.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Bette doesn't care about Ed. He cares about selling tequila and putting asses in the seats of his cheesy clubs. Just like in the past he cared about selling Red Rocker Shampoo, Red Rocker Conditioner and Red Rocker Mountain Bikes. This bitch is a total embarassment. A semi-retarded laughing stock.

Bette's cut-throat business sense (Bette has fleeced the Van Halen sisters multiple times) tells him he needs press to keep hawking his wares, and these days the only way this bitch gets some press is to bad mouth Ed.

Pathetic.

HEY BASS PLAYER, WE KNOW YOU READ THESE MESSAGE BOARDS. SHOW SAMMY THIS POST.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fuck You Hagar and The Yes Man.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How much of a "professional Aspect" is it to stay on a tour with a guy you believe is "Not cutting it"?

It isn't Van Halen
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'd become Sam's biggest fan if he'd vow not to sing until Ed gets help.

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I doubt Ed wants to talk to bitchyboy anyhow...ever!...hahahaha
    Van Halen doesn't need Sammy at all....his songs with them are all lite-wimp shit anyhow.
    Eddie is smart for ignoring chubby poodleass, he's done like dinner in the Van Halen Camp anyways.
    What they need is right in front of their faces....Roth will always be the true frontman of the band.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

SAMMY HAGAR: 'EDDIE VAN HALEN Will Never See Me Again Unless He Gets Some Help' - Apr. 18, 2006

Sammy Hagar recently spoke to Billboard.com about his upcoming "Livin' it Up" tour, which will include an appearance by THE OTHER HALF, also featuring VAN HALEN bassist Michael Anthony.

"We're really having fun with stuff and after the last VAN HALEN reunion, it doesn't feel much like that may ever happen again for all kinds of reasons," Hagar told Billboard.com. "But I just think I need to play those songs, the fans need to hear those songs and it's just unfair to let it sit and die."

With regards to the possibility of further VAN HALEN activities in the future, Hagar said, "There were some real problems in the band [on the reunion tour]. I have to tell you, there were nights I didn't know what song Eddie [Van Halen] was playing. There were times I wanted to kill that guy for what he was playing. I would have left that tour in the middle of it if it wasn't for the professional aspect. He's never going to see my ass again unless he goes and gets himself some help."

On the topic of his next studio album, dubbed "Livin' It Up", the 58-year-old artist said he's shopping it to labels. However, fans will hear about a half-dozen of the songs on the 36-date tour, which begins May 5 in Lake Tahoe, Nev.

"'Livin' it Up' is really a lifestyle record," Hagar told Billboard.com. "It's not a metal record at all. I would say it's more American country rock than heavy metal rock, which is the type of music I've always played from MONTROSE through VAN HALEN. My intention was to just make a real honest record."

Read more at Billboard.com

Maybe Hagar's the reason Ed's on the pipe in the first place !

Fuckin 60 year old Wheezbag ....
    "American Country Rock"? Hmmmm....Could it be that DLR is THE "trendsetter" that SPAMtard tries to copy? Dave puts out a Bluegrass Album and now Spam trying to pass himself off as making a Country Record rather than Metal. Who's coattails is this guy hanging on? Spam wants to do Radio since D-RO already conquered that!

I say Spamtard is a closet DLR fan.

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: Squealing Poodle says he won't talk to Ed unless he get's some help !

Originally posted by bantonelli

I say Spamtard is a closet DLR fan.
    True !

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

With regards to the possibility of further VAN HALEN activities in the future, Hagar said, "There were some real problems in the band [on the reunion tour]. I have to tell you, there were nights I didn't know what song Eddie [Van Halen] was playing. There were times I wanted to kill that guy for what he was playing.

In other words, Spambo was pissed at the soundchecks where Ed was ripping through Classic Van Halen stuff (flawlessly) and the crowd was going insane.

As fucked up as Ed was/is....I think that he's still technically sound and fucked with Spammy's head by intentionally playing poorly.

And....I know I'm repeating some others who have expressed the same sentiment...it's not exactly motivation to want Eddie to clean up if it means Sammy will stay gone forever.
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    sam knows that his half of vh isn't nearly as good. which is why every best of or greatest hits package has all the songs mingled or on 1 disc. i remember hearing the rumor that ed was very much against selling BOV1 and 2 at the same time in a format having one singer on 1 album and hagar on the other (even though they could have very easily put enough songs on 2 albums that were greatest hits). This was followed by the slap in the face Best of videos featuring 3 roth songs. It seems to me that the VH brothers for some reason really want roth forgotten.
    We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Dog Killer
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

SAMMY HAGGAR:
    ...He's never going to see my ass again unless he goes and gets himself some help."...
    I think we have here a request for thresome from the sheep. he ask to be bang in the ass by Ed and another guy. yeeeeooowwww!! discusting......
    Bastardog

Sasquatch Hunter
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by fryingdutchman
    As fucked up as Ed was/is....I think that he's still technically sound and fucked with Spammy's head by intentionally playing poorly.

Agreed.

Ed was clearly embarrassed to be on the same stage as that fat bitch so he purposely played like an ass.

Fuck that blond bitch and his Fagorita band.
    23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles

Ed was clearly embarrassed to be on the same stage as that fat bitch so he purposely played like an ass.

Yeah, they sure as fuck didn't look like pally's in any pics/vids I've seen . But I doubt he played shitty on purpose. It seems he was literally incapable playing well or even caring for that matter,(crack,meth,Schlitz Malt liquor,Smoking Loon...)

The Sheep got their moneys worth on that last tour. LOL !

Looks good on them , fuck 'em !

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I didn't see them live in '04....Eddie plays pretty good on the 2 Washington DC clips on You Tube though thats just one night.
    He's at least buzzed at that gig, probably more though-Ed's learned over the decades how to play drunk and still keep it mostly together I guess.

Thread Information