Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Spammy's Van Hagar actually sold out any shows yet ??

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't know if they'll sell out every show, Vegas on the 7th is sold out completely. I'm sure many of then will sell out closer to June. Dude most of the shows are two months away or more still. And half of the venues aren't even on sale to the general public yet. Like NOTHING in So Cal is even on sale yet.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Brett
    Well Marky Mark, I have one for you.

August 7th at Mandalay Bay is completely sold out. Not a ticket to be found, I just went to Ticketmaster and tried. Here's the link, because I know you're in Australia and don't like Sam, so I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself trying to get around on the internet.

See if you can get a ticket here:
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0A...1&minorcatid=1

Thanks Brenty Brents !

So Van Hagar have managed to sell out *ONE* show. Thats sensational I knew this tour would be a huge success !!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well you wanted to know when a venue was sold out, well there's one. I didn't sit and check them all. But for you, when they're ALL on sale to the general public, I will provide you with a synopsis of my findings.

Of course it will be a huge success, you're kidding yourself if you think differently. And of course it would be bigger with DLR. But Dave ain't singing.

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Didnt I see in some other thread a little while ago that they are only selling tickets for about half the room at Mandalay Bay? I know, thats my 'Rothtard' equivalent to you cheese heads saying the remaining tickets are behind the stage...

So they sold out Vegas...nice job.

I wonder how many of those tickets are going to be comped to people for doing the time-share scam that they have in Vegas...

I was in Vegas in January and you cant walk two feet without someone trying to get you to listen to a time-share sales pitch! Free dinner! Free show! Come listen to a time-share presentation!
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I told you earlier dudes, I have a friend who basically gambles his life away, he gets free tickets to everything, and I mean everything in Vegas. Fuck he was able to get free front row tickets to that whore Barbra Streisand, that he sold for like $10,000 a piece or something. And he said he's having a hard time getting tickets for the VH show. And he's not even a VH fan, so he has nothing to gain by telling me that.

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    he probably doesnt want to sit through another time-share sales pitch!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well you wanted to know when a venue was sold out, well there's one. I didn't sit and check them all. But for you, when they're ALL on sale to the general public, I will provide you with a synopsis of my findings.

Of course it will be a huge success, you're kidding yourself if you think differently. And of course it would be bigger with DLR. But Dave ain't singing.
    Yes I did want to know, Ive been waiting for ages for somebody to find me one. In Australia when we get super successful sold out shows tix sellout within hours.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well that could be it too. With what he gambles though, I doubt he has to sit through anything.

In any event, most of the shows haven't even gone on sale yet. Certainly VH's bread and butter, which is the California market. None of those venues are on sale yet.

And you don't play two nights in a city if sales aren't strong. It doesn't make any sense financially for the venue or the band.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Panamark
    Yes I did want to know, Ive been waiting for ages for somebody to find me one. In Australia when we get super successful sold out shows tix sellout within hours.
    What's a super successful show in Australia for example?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Theres still a *LOT* of tix available for that opening show. You would think that would be the one that would have sold out already. Maybe theres a good amount of seats there compared to Las Vegas :p
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

In touch w/ feminine side
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Sometimes I get the menstrual cramps real hard
    Status
    Haha...Brett's owning!

It's funny to see all the rothtards in a tizzy. Roth has been NOTHING(aside from EEAS) without VH while VH has been successful without him. Even the stinking Cherone disc sold more than anything Roth has been doing.

Where's Roth been doing shows at? Fairground grandstands? LOL...

Fucking bitter fucks.
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    I guess you're right...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nah man, the only sections available for Greensboro are 128 and 208, pretty shitty seats. The 208 ones are behind the stage. Mandalay Bay only holds like 12,000 people or something.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What's a super successful show in Australia for example?
    Currently ? I havent really looked, but Im talking shows in the past that Ive attended, like Metallica, Kiss (original lineup) hell even Bon Jovi (which I didnt attend) were sold out within hours.

Stones recent tour went very quickly too..

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well dude VH ain't playing in Australia, how do you know it wouldn't sell out?

BTW, I've seen Metallica in their prime, I've seen GNR in their prime, and neither show was hard to get tickets for. And I live in LA, got tickets 1 week before both of them for the Forum. Decent seats too. And when I saw VH in 1984 at the Forum, my cousin got tickets the day of the show. Now of course I was 13, what the hell did I know from getting concert tickets, but my parents allowing me to go was a last minute thing, and she got us tickets literally that day. It just depends man.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Guns'n'Roses original lineup all those years ago, sold out within hours..

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I saw them at the LA Coliseum with the Stones. That show was hard to get tickets for. But in '91 the Illusion shit, that was easy. They were HUGE then too.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well dude VH ain't playing in Australia, how do you know it wouldn't sell out?

Yes, we thank the Lord for small mercies. After the Ga y Cherone shit they threw at us, Im not sure anyone is that interested.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I saw them at the LA Coliseum with the Stones. That show was hard to get tickets for. But in '91 the Illusion shit, that was easy. They were HUGE then too.
    I have no idea about US sales, but when G'nR's were here they sold really well

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How did those shows sell there?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How did those shows sell there?
    Which ones ? The Ga y Cherone ones ??

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Roy Munson
    Haha...Brett's owning!

It's funny to see all the rothtards in a tizzy. Roth has been NOTHING(aside from EEAS) without VH while VH has been successful without him. Even the stinking Cherone disc sold more than anything Roth has been doing.

Where's Roth been doing shows at? Fairground grandstands? LOL...

Fucking bitter fucks.

Bretts owning ??? hahhahaha
    Perhaps you, you fucking suckjob.

So VHIII sold better than all of Roth's other Solo albums ? Now that is surprising..

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I hope none of my sarcasm was overlooked in the last few pages. Every response was sarcastic. We are having an argument over the fact that Van Hagar might have sold out *ONE* show. Is it just me that considers that a sad state of affairs for Van Hagar ??

We all know, even Brenty Brents that all these shows would have sold out by now if it was the real deal. But this is kinda fun, watching the Hagarites defending the massive "success" of this tour. Even if they manage to fill half these shows, its still a massive failure, in my opinion. When we all know that the real reunion would have packed them in.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    and I don't give a shit if they sell out the whole tour and additional shows and all the seats behind over and under the stage...was second choice...is second choice...and will always be second choice...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well we already know the excuse if they dont sellout. "Oh those are shit seats, who would sit there" LMAO....

Dave IS VH
    I know one of the Vegas shows are sold out, but I don't know about the other shows. I believe there are still tickets available for the other shows as of right now.

I still haven't heard anything about this reunion tour from anywhere else, besides of this web site and VH links.

It shows how much everyone gives a shit about the Van Hagar reunion.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Actually, Ive been thinking about this all day. After no Van Halen for how many years ?? eight ??, (if we go back to MWM and CGTSNM. ) After all this time of inactvity, finally they come back in the form of a band. Spammy fans go wild, scenes of mass hysteria wave across the USA. Van Halen are back ! Brenty Brents gets 1000 posts a day for a week... And only one fucking show has sold out ??? Thats it ?

And these fuckers are trying to argue about it ?? Coming to bust my chops because they "finally" found one show that has sold out.
    One show. Give me a fucking break ! The tix have been on sale for weeks now.. The opening show is yet to sell out. Im sure it will, give it time, but Fuck man... If this thing is creating the excitement it should be, that opening show would be locked down already.

No wonder Dave had that massive grin on his face recently..
    And how's LSD ??? "Van Halen are number one two weeks running,
    they sold 3-1 tickets over John Mayer" WOW ! Im Impressed !!

Fuck me .... Are the management etc really claiming this as some sort of huge success ? Seems to me they are getting some attention, but not the blockbuster sales "The Reunion" is supposed to rake in.

No wonder EVH looks so happy in that photo... (Yes thats sarcasm again)

Ive never seen a bunch or more unhappy looking twats in my life..
    And this is meant to be the HUGE REUNION we have all been waiting for ???

Of course these fuckers will sell out a few shows, the power of the original band still resonates today, and still generates sales. But this is lame... Brenty Brents, please get back to me with that statistical analysis of the concert sales..

I hope for Eddie and Spammy's sakes, things start picking up.. Actually thats wrong, I dont give a fuck ! The Phoenix has not risen...
    They have merely reassembled a band that was in decline when it
    disintegrated. Devoid of any new musical direction or ideas.

These fuckers needed a serious shake up. Not a trip back to the decline of what little there was left.

Yeah bring on those concert stats.. Maybe they can actually sell more tix and records than VHIII ?? I hope so, if they dont EVH will become so fucking reclusive, we will never get a real Van Halen song again...

One Show Soldout ???????

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "Van Halen are number one two weeks running,
    they sold 3-1 tickets over John Mayer"
    Hey, don't knock it, that John Mayer can really shift tickets you know (that was sarcatic in case any spudnuts fans are reading).

L.S.D.
    Actually, Ive been thinking about this all day. After no Van Halen for how many years ?? eight ??, (if we go back to MWM and CGTSNM. ) After all this time of inactvity, finally they come back in the form of a band. Spammy fans go wild, scenes of mass hysteria wave across the USA. Van Halen are back ! Brenty Brents gets 1000 posts a day for a week... And only one fucking show has sold out ??? Thats it ?

And these fuckers are trying to argue about it ?? Coming to bust my chops because they "finally" found one show that has sold out.
    One show. Give me a fucking break ! The tix have been on sale for weeks now.. The opening show is yet to sell out. Im sure it will, give it time, but Fuck man... If this thing is creating the excitement it should be, that opening show would be locked down already.

No wonder Dave had that massive grin on his face recently..
    And how's LSD ??? "Van Halen are number one two weeks running,
    they sold 3-1 tickets over John Mayer" WOW ! Im Impressed !!

Fuck me .... Are the management etc really claiming this as some sort of huge success ? Seems to me they are getting some attention, but not the blockbuster sales "The Reunion" is supposed to rake in.

No wonder EVH looks so happy in that photo... (Yes thats sarcasm again)

Ive never seen a bunch or more unhappy looking twats in my life..
    And this is meant to be the HUGE REUNION we have all been waiting for ???

Of course these fuckers will sell out a few shows, the power of the original band still resonates today, and still generates sales. But this is lame... Brenty Brents, please get back to me with that statistical analysis of the concert sales..

I hope for Eddie and Spammy's sakes, things start picking up.. Actually thats wrong, I dont give a fuck ! The Phoenix has not risen...
    They have merely reassembled a band that was in decline when it
    disintegrated. Devoid of any new musical direction or ideas.

These fuckers needed a serious shake up. Not a trip back to the decline of what little there was left.

Yeah bring on those concert stats.. Maybe they can actually sell more tix and records than VHIII ?? I hope so, if they dont EVH will become so fucking reclusive, we will never get a real Van Halen song again...

One Show Soldout ???????
    Here you go cum sucker.....

POLLSTAR TOP 50

List updated every Friday.
    Last Week This Week Artist Power
    Index

2 1 Van Halen 1.000
    2 John Mayer .512
    3 3 Prince .502
    4 Phil Collins .493
    1 5 Madonna .480
    5 6 Aerosmith .350
    7 7 Metallica .309
    4 8 Dave Matthews Band .295
    9 David Byrne .285
    9 10 Eric Clapton .284
    10 11 Eagles .283
    12 Chicago / Earth, Wind & Fire .250
    8 13 Jimmy Buffett .248
    16 14 Josh Groban .245
    13 15 Britney Spears .241
    15 16 Pixies .235
    14 17 Bob Dylan .233
    11 18 Incubus .211
    19 Nickelback .209
    17 20 No Doubt / blink-182 .201
    12 21 Rush .200
    22 Dave Chappelle .190
    20 23 Radiohead .184
    22 24 Kenny Chesney .183
    25 Morrissey .177
    29 26 The Allman Brothers Band .174
    27 27 The Moody Blues .173
    18 28 "Projekt Revolution" .169
    19 29 Fleetwood Mac .160
    23 30 Paul McCartney .159
    25 31 "Vans Warped Tour '04" .158
    6 32 Tim McGraw .157
    26 33 David Bowie .156
    45 34 A Perfect Circle .155
    35 35 Michael Buble .154
    21 36 Sting .144
    37 Tony Bennett .139
    30 38 "Ozzfest 2004" .126
    39 The Dead .125
    28 40 Ben Folds .124
    41 My Morning Jacket .119
    33 42 Dashboard Confessional .115
    53 43 Journey .106
    44 Maroon5 .105
    45 The Flaming Lips .104
    39 46 The Strokes .103
    51 47 Kenny Wayne Shepherd .102
    37 48 Red Hot Chili Peppers .099
    34 49 Christina Aguilera .098

HAHAHHAHAHAAA, where are the dave sales? When he played here they were giving away 2 free drink tix with every $15 dollar ticket. Fuck off, seriously, these shows will sell out, for most shows they are only selling behind the stage. You cant deal with it. Its fact. Go to any show on ticketmaster and look whats left for solo nights or the first nights of 2. VAN HALEN #1 AGAIN, W/ OUT ROTH.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Keep crying like you hvae been doing for 20 years, we are moving on........BITCHES!!!

L.S.D.
    Originally posted by lztom
    Hey, don't knock it, that John Mayer can really shift tickets you know (that was sarcatic in case any spudnuts fans are reading).
    He sold out the All State Arena in CHicago 2 months ago when my girlfriend went and scalped her tix for $75 a pop.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by L.S.D.
    He sold out the All State Arena in CHicago 2 months ago when my girlfriend went and scalped her tix for $75 a pop.
    and? did your mum enjoy the john mayer show, little wiener?

L.S.D.
    what does John Mayer have to do with Van Halen? Other than He is currently the 2nd best selling concert ticket behind Van Halen. I wonder how many nights dlr would have to play to match one night of a van halen show on this upcoming tour? about 30.......

hahahahahahaaaaa.

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    what does John Mayer have to do with Van Halen? Other than He is currently the 2nd best selling concert ticket behind Van Halen. I wonder how many nights dlr would have to play to match one night of a van halen show on this upcoming tour? about 30.......

hahahahahahaaaaa.
    Why did you capitalise 'he' when talking about John Mayer? Do you think he's God or something?

L.S.D.
    yeah, i think HE is god, fucking geek.

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    yeah, i think HE is god, fucking geek.
    Maybe, but not a geek who thinks 'Can't Stop Loving You' is a rock classic.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

We all know, even Brenty Brents that all these shows would have sold out by now if it was the real deal. But this is kinda fun, watching the Hagarites defending the massive "success" of this tour. Even if they manage to fill half these shows, its still a massive failure, in my opinion. When we all know that the real reunion would have packed them in.
    Why don't you wait until um ONE show happens first before you declare something a failure. I mean at the very least, let the thing happen. There is no basis at all for your comments two months before the first show date. It's just plain bitterness, and for who knows why. It's not going to change your life one way or the other if it does well or not. And of course it will do well silly.

And yes, how did the VH shows with Gary sell down there?

Sheep Pen Barn Boss
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why don't you wait until um ONE show happens first before you declare something a failure. I mean at the very least, let the thing happen. There is no basis at all for your comments two months before the first show date. It's just plain bitterness, and for who knows why. It's not going to change your life one way or the other if it does well or not. And of course it will do well silly.

And yes, how did the VH shows with Gary sell down there?
    well said, i agree 100%
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Sheep Pen Barn Boss
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    and once the new music comes out shows will sell faster

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by tjvhou812
    and once the new music comes out shows will sell faster
    Man.... EVERYONE'S waiting for that.

It's about time
    for a little rock n roll
    Don't mind
    got tequila in my soul

Look at my gut
    I know you missed it
    Ed whipped out his cock
    And you know I had to kiss it

My career was at the top
    Not For Sale sold 5 copies
    Now I'm back y'all
    You're forced to look at my fat body

So It's about time
    Mikey missed my friendly butt play
    Eddie don't mind
    WIth me back he can put his guitar away

It's about time Ed.........YEAHHHHH

(Ed keyboard solo)

I hate groupies
    I prefer a monogamous relationship
    Milk and cookies
    2 percent and chocolate chip

It's About Time
    For When it's LOve and Love Walks In
    The crowds don't mind
    They wouldnt know good music if it bashed their heads in

(repeat It's about time 900 more times....fade out)

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Right because Van Halen is all about keyboard solos. God I swear some of you just love to type.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Right because Van Halen is all about keyboard solos. God I swear some of you just love to type.

Ok dude maybe not keyboard solos....but how many songs open with a fucking intro that doesnt include a fucking guitar. All bullshit aside, Do you like the fact that Eddie's balls were cut off in Van Hagar?!

Thread Information