vh doesnt need dave
    sammy is a person
    who needs vh
    so i dont think dave is vh
    when you need somebody to be a success that doesnt make you the man,
    besides eddie is king,
    as far as vh w/dlr that was some great shit that will live 4eva
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Lou

It's not even worth debating. You either get it or you don't. It's like trying to explain things like chemistry, music, or architecture to people who don't have any knowledge of the field. And for these morons who have grown up with Van HALEN and Van Hagar and STILL don't get it, it's a lost cause. They see Van Halen in one dimension, Eddie. Too bad they're too fucking stupid to get the rest of the picture.

Comment

• tjvhou812
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Lou
        It's not even worth debating. You either get it or you don't. It's like trying to explain things like chemistry, music, or architecture to people who don't have any knowledge of the field. And for these morons who have grown up with Van HALEN and Van Hagar and STILL don't get it, it's a lost cause. They see Van Halen in one dimension, Eddie. Too bad they're too fucking stupid to get the rest of the picture.
        van halen is, eddie alex mike dave sammy

Comment

• Lou

Good for you. Hey where's Gary in there? He was part of it too you know.

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

And they don't know the whole story, what Dave was to this band from the beginning, the lengths he went to make this band successful.

Or they just choose to ignore it.

Dave bashing on a Dave site. That's real cool.

Not.

Comment

• Lou

I just can't fathom how someone can actually have gone to a Van HALEN show or see one on DVD and think that Sammy Hagar belongs in the same sentence as "Van Halen" unless separated by the word "not." And for the record, NO musician belongs in that sentence other than Dave, Ed, Alex, Mike.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                Good for you. Hey where's Gary in there? He was part of it too you know.
                gary was the cancer of vh, the only good thing was, eddie torn shit up on that cd, his guitar playing was top notch

and on tour you got to hear some old vh tunes that you never thought you hear again

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                  Who is Sammy Hagar?
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2003

Who is Sammy Hagar?
                    David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
                    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Or they just prefer radio friendly, power ballad music. Something that wins Grammys.

I don't listen to that much radio.

Dave's idea to call the band Van Halen. He is just as much VH as the rest of the them.

Sammy joining them was like a baseball player joining the Yankees, the legend they would be remembered for was already built.

Comment

• Lou

My favorite is when these idiots say, "Oh well Van Halen is just like the Dallas Cowboys, it's the same team no matter who's on it." OK, well what if Eddie Van Halen wasn't in it anymore, would it still be Van Halen? Idiots. OK so rock bands are the same thing as sports franchises...right

Comment

• tjvhou812
                          Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                          My favorite is when these idiots say, "Oh well Van Halen is just like the Dallas Cowboys, it's the same team no matter who's on it." OK, well what if Eddie Van Halen wasn't in it anymore, would it still be Van Halen? Idiots. OK so rock bands are the same thing as sports franchises...right
                          w/out eddie vh is a club band

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

the only good thing was, eddie torn shit up on that cd, his guitar playing was top notch
                            I think I was on vacation in Orlando when I thought I heard some of that. This fat fucker at the pool was like, "dahm baby, that's the new van halen". Turns out it was some fucking clay vaccum on the tennis court.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

and

Comment

• TMR

If you TRULY BELIEVE THIS....YOU MUST BE GAY!

Listen to 5150, then listen to EAT'EM AND SMILE.....tell me do you honestly believe this was the key to VH's success, no way.

Ed hasn't ripped up the guitar or Valerie's pussy without the TOAST MASTER GENERAL IN CHARGE!

Do HONESTLY SAY VAN HAGAR IS VH, makes me ill....are you listening to the lyrics???? I don't think you are....simple form, A VOICE CAN NOT BE REPLICATED or DAVE's STYLE OR PERSONALITY, but VAI had no problem replicating anything Ed did without any Fuckin effort.

Ed is a waste of musical talent. Tell me how much effort it takes to play WHY CAN'T THIS BE LOVE or WHEN IT's LOVE, CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU, DON"T TELL ME WHAT LOVE CAN DO, BLACK N BLUE, POUNDCAKE....dude those songs are broring and anyone picking up the guitar can mimick any of those sounds because they are simple like ED. Nothing creative at all.....CRAP MUSIC!

Listen to LADIES NIGHT IN BUFFALO or BIG TROUBLE...DO you HEAR the DIFFERENCE...if you don't ...let me do some fuckin ear surgery on you...because you are not hearing anything pleasant with you ears if you honestly believe spam music is van halen.

Go suck a dick:p

Comment

Working...