X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Gilbert Arenas arrested in Miami

Teammate Awvee Storey (yeah...I don't know who the hell that is either) was standing in the middle of the street blocking traffic.

He gets arrested...and Arenas comes out "to stand next to my teammate."

Well dumbass...if he were any kind of teammate...

1. He wouldn't have been STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET IN SOUTH BEACH...

2. Told you to get the fuck out of here...

either way...Arenas...for all intensive purposes...is a dipshit...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Is that not the exact same story that happened to Holmes ???
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

You know...I think it is...

I'm surprised you haven't found it yet...lmfao...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• knuckleboner
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

you have no idea how much that worried me when i saw the teaser on the news: "coming up, a wizard arrested." then they show gil's mugshot.

however, the actual charges are pretty much nothing. yes, gilbert was an EXTREME idiot. when you're that high profile and a police officer tells you to move, however wrong you think he is, you move.

still, i bet the charges wind up dropped.

Comment

Working...