Dave on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson tonight!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLRISVH7884
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2006

Dave on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson tonight!

What song do you think Dave will perform and Ferguson tonight? I hope there will be an interview to follow the performance tonight.
  • WOAHYEAH
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2004

Jump/Jamies crying (Probably JC), and no, I doubt there will be an interview.
    Served hot, right from the rhythm kitchen.

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
      Banned
      • Mar 2005

why an interview? leno never had time for him. if i was dave i woudln't give one only to show that i wasn't that desperate to on a second rate late nite talk show.

Comment

• franksters
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

who's gonna post it first, and how long will it take?

bets are on!
        SUMMER'S JUST
        AROUND
        THE CORNER!

[IMG]
        http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

I was at the taping today along with ROTH ARMY members AlbertR, Jeff Findley and Spmusicplyr...

Let's just say it KICKED ASS!!!!!!!! Even more so than Leno because Dave performed AND was interviewed!!!!

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the Summer Tour to begin...
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
            I was at the taping today along with ROTH ARMY members AlbertR, Jeff Findley and Spmusicplyr...

Let's just say it KICKED ASS!!!!!!!! Even more so than Leno because Dave performed AND was interviewed!!!!

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the Summer Tour to begin...
            Wow...you're doing it up over there! very nice

what song does he do?
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• bantonelli
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Listen tonight to the roar of the crowd.....they can only fit 100 people into the studio where the Craig Ferguson show is taped, but you would have thought there were 500 people.....my throat hurts from yelling, whistling, shouting, etc. Dave even gives praise to the crowd!!!!!

Dave's sister Lisa and Matt Sencio were visible in the audience.
              "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

100 people?? how intimate

thats excellent
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• VAN HANCOCK
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Feb 2004

What time does it come on tonight. (central time)

Comment

• bantonelli
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

Well, as much as I hoped he would do "Jaime's Cryin".... he did the familiar.

Nevertheless, he looks STELLAR, Attitude is Great! Craig's questions are the obvious, but always great to hear what Dave has to say and his animation!

Now I'm sad...this has been a most incredible week and now I have to sit back and wait for the Concert Dates...

Tonight will be a great show....hope everyone enjoys Our Diamond.

He looks more relaxed tonight when interviewed...hope this gets on YouTube!

Comment

• VAN HANCOCK
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Feb 2004

thanks chan...I'll definetly stay up to watch. how bout them yankees tonight!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
                        Well, as much as I hoped he would do "Jaime's Cryin".... he did the familiar.

Nevertheless, he looks STELLAR, Attitude is Great! Craig's questions are the obvious, but always great to hear what Dave has to say and his animation!

Now I'm sad...this has been a most incredible week and now I have to sit back and wait for the Concert Dates...

Tonight will be a great show....hope everyone enjoys Our Diamond.

He looks more relaxed tonight when interviewed...hope this gets on YouTube!
                        On Leno, Dave looked like he was about to start shakin' his ass a little...does he get a good wag going on Ferg?

Comment

• dlr15
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Jun 2006

Very cool to show some old VH footage before going to commercial!

Comment

• Shnide
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Jun 2006

Ferguson gig

I said it on the Leno thread, and I'll say it again......PA-THETIC.

Kind of makes you want to vomit, or cry, or somethin.

Touring with a tribute band? Full of hillbillies? Geez....how desperate can you be? Next thing we'll see him at a local pub with a bunch of pimply-faced garage band kids.

Just like Elvis became a parody of himself in his final years, so goeth Dave.

Pity.

Oh, and the stupid smile? I think he's actually embarassed of himself. And if he ain't, he otta-be.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Shnide
                              I said it on the Leno thread, and I'll say it again......PA-THETIC.

Kind of makes you want to vomit, or cry, or somethin.

Touring with a tribute band? Full of hillbillies? Geez....how desperate can you be? Next thing we'll see him at a local pub with a bunch of pimply-faced garage band kids.

Just like Elvis became a parody of himself in his final years, so goeth Dave.

Pity.

Oh, and the stupid smile? I think he's actually embarassed of himself. And if he ain't, he otta-be.

no dude you're a little bitch
                              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...