Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micheal Anthony's Disappearing songwriting credits

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Micheal Anthony's Disappearing songwriting credits

We're all a little shocked to have learned, by either purchasing "STRUMIN' WITH THE DEVIL" or by word of mouth, that the Bass player is only given song writing credits on JUMP from 1984...not on HOT FOR TEACHER or PANAMA...seems a bit cheap...purhaps orchestrated by the sisters in a vendictive move to punish him for performing with the Ched rocker....

Well...today I was in a Borders Books store in MICHIGAN...browsing thru the GUITAR songbook section...looking for something I might be interested in learning...

I came across the "David Lee Roth: Guitar Anthology" by Hal Leonard publishing...pretty good cross-section of CLASSIC VAN HALEN & solo DAVE songs....

Jump
    Big Trouble
    Shy Boy
    And The Cradle Will Rock
    Just Like Paradise
    Feel Your Love Tonight
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Everybody Wants Some
    Yankee Rose
    Damn Good
    Top Jimmy
    I'll Wait
    Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Beautiful Girls
    Dance The Night Away
    Unchained
    Panama
    Stand Up
    Big Train
    Don't Piss Me Off
    Jamie's Cryin'
    D.O.A.
    Sensible Shoes
    Hang 'Em High
    Skyscraper
    Hot Dog And A Shake
    Mean Street
    A Lil' Ain't Enough
    Drop Dead Legs
    Hot For Teacher

Well..just for S & Gs I decide to check the songwriting credits...

Anything from the first 5 VAN HALEN cds...I thru DIVER DOWN...I see the familiar ROTH, ANTHONY, VAN HALEN, VAN HALEN 4 way split....

BUT...when I get to the 1984 songs...

Bass player is listed as a songwriter on "JUMP" only...not "Top Jimmy" "I'll Wait" "Panama" "Drop Dead Legs" or "Hot For Teacher"...

And I thought...so this is what it's come to...after 30+ years in the band the bass player is just erased from the credits....

Better check DAVE out on the road this summer people...I'm no longer hopeful for a reunion...it's beyond repair...

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, my feeling is that the song credits and publishing were originally split four ways more as a means to provide harmony within the group than anything else...I mean, have you ever read a Mike Anthony interview where he said "You know such-and-such a song? Well, I wrote it"?

I think his songwriting abilities were pretty much exhausted with the RWTD and YNG intros, after which Ed told him to just follow along with what he [Ed] was doing. Either that or it could just be a publisher's omission/error.

Far as I'm concerned, Ed and Dave were the central creative point for all that CVH stuff anyways.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah...many groups split the songwriting credits up to keep the piece...that way a BASS PLAYER, be it Bill Wyman or JOhn Paul JOnes, didn't feel slighted (or AS slighted) when their songs constantly didn't make the record....

I've NEVER heard of a guy losing those credits 20+ years after a recording came out....

BUSH-LEAGUE move...and no Ray Daniels to blame it on either......

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I wonder when bassplayer comes crawling back to Dave with his tail between his legs!

With Dave out of Van Halen it was apparent that bassplayer's contribution to the group was nil. Even on "Fair Warning" Eddie was writing bass parts for him to play.

I've really gone back and listened to a lot of CVH live boots and bassplayer's voice is terrible. In the studio it was there.

It wouldn't bust me a bit to see a Ed & Dave only tour ala Plant & Page.

king of cool
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Bass player is a cowardly cunt. Doesn't mean I don't respect what he contributed to the classic sound, but he's been takin it in the ass for far too long to give a shit about it now.

Being a little bitch has given him a bank account that will put his great grandchildren through college. He is apparently cool with that. Not everybody has the sack to be a leader.

He's got no ego, no spine and a mullet.

Other than that, he's aces in my book.
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

ROTHITE BARBARICUS ELITE
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DlocRoth
    Bass player is a cowardly cunt. Doesn't mean I don't respect what he contributed to the classic sound, but he's been takin it in the ass for far too long to give a shit about it now.

Being a little bitch has given him a bank account that will put his great grandchildren through college. He is apparently cool with that. Not everybody has the sack to be a leader.

Nicely put..
    I woulda been more rude, but
    to the point bro.
    I agree, the only way would probabally be a page/plant type deal..
    but didnt DLR say all or nothing on a reunion?:confused:

EUAS

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Did Mike Anthony lose some rights as a result of the last Van Hagar tour?

Or am I completely off track there...
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Serial Killer
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DlocRoth

If you were sitting in a bar and Mike sat down next to you, nodded and ordered a jack, would you call him a cowardly cunt to his face?

Honestly!

Me thinks not, you would probably kiss his ass.

I thank fucking christ that Mike was the bass player in Van Halen, a guy like Sheean would have completely fucked the whole balance of what was an amazing unit. Fuck listen to the bullshit Lukather contributed on the abortion that is 3.

The fact that Mike has no ego is in his favour, makes him a team player and if only more bass players could put their egos in check and do what they are meant to do, provide solid low end and support the guitar player and song.

By the way, if you could point me in the direction of your own acheivments in the music biz I would be interested seeing as you obviously have the know how and legendary status to so readily evaluate someone else who actually had a career.

Try replying to my post by using your brain rather than some juvenile high school retort. It becomes rather boring when an opinion is voiced here that does not agree with the collective and the collective jumps on the bandwagon to sink the boots in. I call THAT cowardly.
    "One mouthful of you will rot every tooth in my mouth you little sugar"

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by binnie
    Did Mike Anthony lose some rights as a result of the last Van Hagar tour?

Or am I completely off track there...
    No. Mike recently said something about having to sign off on any and all things "Van Halen", otherwise Ed & Al Inc. wasn't going to let him tour...or so he lets on...

Says he was nervous that it might be the last VH tour ever, and if so he wanted to be part of it...

If it IS the last VH tour ever...what a fucking rotten way to go out...

With a whimper, not with a bang - and the meak inherit shit...
    Twistin' by the pool.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Curious, does anybody know how it was credited when Sammy was in the group -- if it was the same 4-way split?
    Roth Army Militia

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Plexi Head
    If you were sitting in a bar and Mike sat down next to you, nodded and ordered a jack, would you call him a cowardly cunt to his face?

Honestly!

I thank fucking christ that Mike was the bass player in Van Halen, a guy like Sheean would have completely fucked the whole balance of what was an amazing unit. Fuck listen to the bullshit Lukather contributed on the abortion that is 3.

The fact that Mike has no ego is in his favour, makes him a team player and if only more bass players could put their egos in check and do what they are meant to do, provide solid low end and support the guitar player and song.

By the way, if you could point me in the direction of your own acheivments in the music biz I would be interested seeing as you obviously have the know how and legendary status to so readily evaluate someone else who actually had a career.

Try replying to my post by using your brain rather than some juvenile high school retort. It becomes rather boring when an opinion is voiced here that does not agree with the collective and the collective jumps on the bandwagon to sink the boots in. I call THAT cowardly.
    Well, by that logic, I guess Sammy Hagar, Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson the virtual fucking Bach, Beethoven and Paginini of our time, hmm?

This is the last time I'm going to say this:

Not everybody who "makes it" in the music industry deserves to. Time and time again, I've heard the "How many albums have YOU made?" argument and each time it sounds more stupid than it did the last.

MANY musicians who don't make it deserve it more than those who do. I know of bar acts locally that have toiled away in obscurity for more than 20 years and their original material is thousands of times better than half of the shit that's been signed and on the radio since their inception as a band.

The fact that you're signed, with a band, and/or making records does not automatically equate "talent" and "the right to be there", and I'm really tired of hearing that used as an argument when there are so many talented musicians in the world starving to death because they're not in the right place at the right time.

Serial Killer
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ya make ya own luck in this world Bob.

I know this to be a fact.

I hate words being put into my mouth. Where did I say if you are succesful in the music business it makes you a good musician.

I asked Dlok what he had done himself in the music biz to formulate such an opinion full of vitriol and hate directed towards MY favourite bass player.

So Mike did not deserve to make it in the music business Bobby Boy?

Who put up the flyers in the early days, who did the hard yards in the early days, success in a band is a team effort and Mike was part of that team.

Sounds like you yourself are somewhat bitter. Making it has nothing to do with luck Bobby Boy, it's hard work, passion and surrendering your life to a cause.

I hope you stick to your word about "The last time you are going to say this" because I don't care and what you had to say smacked of someone who thinks they should have "made it" themselves.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ya make ya own luck in this world Bob.

I know this to be a fact.

I hate words being put into my mouth. Where did I say if you are succesful in the music business it makes you a good musician.

I didn't say that you did say that. What you said is this:

"By the way, if you could point me in the direction of your own acheivments in the music biz I would be interested seeing as you obviously have the know how and legendary status to so readily evaluate someone else who actually had a career."

Which translates essentially into this:

"Don't badmouth Mike or his playing unless you've released umpteen albums yourself, otherwise you don't know SHIT!"

I believe that, even as an UNSIGNED musician, I, as a bass player, can critique Mike all I fucking like.

You seem to think that's not the case, because I haven't recorded an album - or at least that's what you're insinuating, and I find that flawed logic.

I asked Dlok what he had done himself in the music biz to formulate such an opinion full of vitriol and hate directed towards MY favourite bass player.

Exactly my point - he doesn't need to have done jack shit in the music biz to dislike Mike Anthony by any measure.

So Mike did not deserve to make it in the music business Bobby Boy?

In my opinion? Not especially. Not based on any measure of talent, anyway. In my opinion, he got lucky because anything he does on bass could be done by virtually a million other people. He just happened to be in the right place at the right time and it could have been a million other dudes instead of him.

So why should I feel obligated to rave about his talent when, at the end of the day, he's a very average bass player?

Who put up the flyers in the early days, who did the hard yards in the early days, success in a band is a team effort and Mike was part of that team.

So what?

Sounds like you yourself are somewhat bitter. Making it has nothing to do with luck Bobby Boy, it's hard work, passion and surrendering your life to a cause.

So said many beginning musicians.

I hope you stick to your word about "The last time you are going to say this" because I don't care

Obviously you do or you wouldn't have bothered responding.

and what you had to say smacked of someone who thinks they should have "made it" themselves.

No, I think of about 35 other people I know who should have. So smack yourself with that.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by bueno bob
    No. Mike recently said something about having to sign off on any and all things "Van Halen", otherwise Ed & Al Inc. wasn't going to let him tour...or so he lets on...

Says he was nervous that it might be the last VH tour ever, and if so he wanted to be part of it...

If it IS the last VH tour ever...what a fucking rotten way to go out...

With a whimper, not with a bang - and the meak inherit shit...
    Thanks for clarifying!

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by binnie
    Thanks for clarifying!
    No problem.

The Pen exists only to serve...or is that the Bene Gesserit, I forget...?

:confused:

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Just curious...you do bring up some good points...

IS Jack Bruce a "Bad" bass player? Since he doesn't "support the guitarist"?!?

Seeing that CREAM is supposed to be the BIGGEST influence on EVH, wouldn't it have made sense to allow the Bass player to go off...rather than be subjugated to such a minor role...often mixed right out of entire recordings?

Food for thought.....

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And furthermore...try and stay on subject rather than attack somebody for an opinion....

We were talking aboot Bassplayer losing songwriting credits...not his merit as a musician...

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Matt White
    And furthermore...try and stay on subject rather than attack somebody for an opinion....

We were talking aboot Bassplayer losing songwriting credits...not his merit as a musician...
    Hey, now, I can diverge onto whatever topic I want!

....Oh! Uh...nevermind :p

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Actually, didn't the whole "Bassplayer losing his credits" thing kick in with Best of Vol. 1 when he wasn't credited for Panama?

What's almost more intreresting to me at this point is to see how many MORE credits he's going to lose on songwriting since he admitted to signing off on the name "Van Halen" prior to the 2004 tour...

Just exactly HOW MUCH did he sign off on is a very good question...

One that the next best of set or reissues will ascertain the answer to - and if Mike signed off on a good majority, I'd expect some Rhino label represses and/or hackneyed "Very Best of Van Halen" sets in the immediate future...

Welcome back, Dave!!!
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Honestly!

bravo! well said. just what I was thinking too.
    "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    mmmmmmm

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by bueno bob
    Well, by that logic, I guess Sammy Hagar, Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson the virtual fucking Bach, Beethoven and Paginini of our time, hmm?
    I haven't been here for a while. I log on and what's the first thing I see? My friend Boob acting like a holier-than-thou dick (as usual) explaining to someone what they in fact mean and how their wrong.

You're an idiot Boob. He never said anthing like that you fucking moron.

"By that logic"??? What fucking logic? He never said that just because Mike is/was successful meant he also had talent! Learn to read man! Beethoven what?!?! He just said the guy did a decent enough job and has had more success than most of the losers on these forums constantly bashing him. Do I have any particular love for Bassplayer? No. I just realize that the guy has had an incredibly successful career with one of the biggest rock bands in the world, song credits or not.

Plexi Head's right and you're an ass.

Later my friend.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Mmmmmm...no...I believe BOB might have hit the nail on the head.....

Perhaps his utter uselessness is the reason EVH has decided to erase him......

Or...it might be the Smoking Loon whispering in his ear.......

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DavidLeeBroth
    I haven't been here for a while.

Hey - keep that up! It's been working really well for you, Broth.

I log on and what's the first thing I see? My friend Boob acting like a holier-than-thou dick (as usual) explaining to someone what they in fact mean and how their wrong.

That's right.

Because I'm right and you're wrong.

Nyah nyah.

You're an idiot Boob.

Actually, I just took a free IQ test online at work and scored 172.

He never said anthing like that you fucking moron.

Actually, yeah...I quoted him, remember?

"By that logic"??? What fucking logic?

Exactly my point - there is no logic in that.

He never said that just because Mike is/was successful meant he also had talent!

Learn to read man!

Coming from you?

Ha!

Beethoven what?!?! He just said the guy did a decent enough job and has had more success than most of the losers on these forums constantly bashing him.

Which means exactly this:

FUCK ALL.

People bashing Mike for being a so-so run of the mill bassist isn't exactly bashing, due to the fact that...well...he is.

Do I have any particular love for Bassplayer? No. I just realize that the guy has had an incredibly successful career with one of the biggest rock bands in the world, song credits or not.

Yup, and he - like Sammy and Al - can thank Dave and Eddie for it.

I am an ass, you can bet your fuckin' farm on that. I also happen to be right.

Later my friend.

See ya on the flipside!

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Mmmmmm...no...I believe BOB might have hit the nail on the head.....

Perhaps his utter uselessness is the reason EVH has decided to erase him......

Or...it might be the Smoking Loon whispering in his ear.......
    See? Matt gets it.

The train of thought isn't particularly difficult to follow, Broth...

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Typical "Drive-by" mentality...................

Doesn't have a point...just wants to bitch because his panties got all knotted up..................

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Since Broth is rather slow about these things, I'll explain it simply...

Bottom line is that it's not a pre-requisite to have "recorded an album or albums" and/or "made it as a professional musician" to critique a professional musician.

Is that too much of a difficult thing to follow? Is it? Can you get that highly intellectual concept, Broth, or is it still just entirely outside of your league? I hope so, because man, I just can't put it into any more simple terms for you to digest.

Maybe you should send your buddy Three Lock Rock a pm and ask him to explain it to you further, since you two are best buds and all...

Dingleberries and all
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Whatever the case, it is wrong to rescind this so late in the game. Third graders would call this "Indian-giving". Kurt Cobain also pulled this stunt retroactively to his bandmates Novoselic and Grohl for the royalties on Nevermind (he threatened to break up the group before the recording and subsequent tour of In Utero if they refused to acqueisce). They agreed, but it brought a lot of bad feeling between the band. A much fairer, moral (dare I say) thing to do would have been to simply say all songs from this point on will have these credits.

BTW, Bill Wyman had INCREDIBLY bitter feeligns towards Jagger and Richards for the way they neglected to credit his contributions. How significant were they? He onyl wrote the riff to Jumping Jack Flash and the bass line - which is the backbone of the song - to Miss You.
    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Typical "Drive-by" mentality...................

Doesn't have a point...just wants to bitch because his panties got all knotted up..................
    Broth just has a hard on for me...whenever I say black, he says white...I say up, he says down...he's got a track pattern of arguing with me about everything.

This evolved over his rather morbid obsession over my wife...remember? Since then...Bueno Bob's been his favorite thing about the website.

I honestly think the dude's partially mental, but the last time out he did find a good companion in Three Lock Rock...

Which says everything you need to know right there, I think.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Whatever the case, it is wrong to rescind this so late in the game. Third graders would call this "Indian-giving". Kurt Cobain also pulled this stunt retroactively to his bandmates Novoselic and Grohl for the royalties on Nevermind (he threatened to break up the group before the recording and subsequent tour of In Utero if they refused to acqueisce). They agreed, but it brought a lot of bad feeling between the band. A much fairer, moral (dare I say) thing to do would have been to simply say all songs from this point on will have these credits.

BTW, Bill Wyman had INCREDIBLY bitter feeligns towards Jagger and Richards for the way they neglected to credit his contributions. How significant were they? He onyl wrote the riff to Jumping Jack Flash and the bass line - which is the backbone of the song - to Miss You.
    Very good parallel to draw. And it is rather...odd for Van Halen Inc. to be pulling the carpet out from under Mike at this stage of the game, that's true.

But - the point remains - this is EdwardCO. we're talking about...nothing out of him should be surprising at this point...

Sad truth.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

THANK YOU

See? Another guy who gets the point.....

It's like the DOORS...split everything 4 ways...ALWAYS....well...almost!

But that was my point...to basically rob the guy 20+ years down the road.......

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DavidLeeBroth
    I haven't been here for a while. I log on and what's the first thing I see? My friend Boob acting like a holier-than-thou dick (as usual) explaining to someone what they in fact mean and how their wrong.

You're an idiot Boob. He never said anthing like that you fucking moron.

"By that logic"??? What fucking logic? He never said that just because Mike is/was successful meant he also had talent! Learn to read man! Beethoven what?!?! He just said the guy did a decent enough job and has had more success than most of the losers on these forums constantly bashing him. Do I have any particular love for Bassplayer? No. I just realize that the guy has had an incredibly successful career with one of the biggest rock bands in the world, song credits or not.

Later my friend.

All the assholes are coming out of the wood work.....

Read the fuckin posts before you start whinging...

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    On a side note

Jack Bruce is an exceptional bass player

End of.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    THANK YOU

See? Another guy who gets the point.....

It's like the DOORS...split everything 4 ways...ALWAYS....well...almost!

But that was my point...to basically rob the guy 20+ years down the raod.......
    I agree. I think Ed's mostly driven by the burning desire to tie up everything Van Halen that isn't already nailed down (remember back in, what...2002ish...when EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that wasn't already bought became property of EVH Inc. or whatever the hell it was? I do...).

Granted, Mike's basically been a hired gun for years, but snapping this on him out of the blue is a bit on the poor behavior side of things.

Who's actually surprised by it, though, is another matter entirely...

king of cool
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Honestly!

You've missed my point entirely, imagine that!!

The second sentence in my post I said I respected his contribution. Never did I shit on his playing. Not once. So I'm not gonna comment on your inane questioning of my "musical achievements. It's irrelevent. So from a fan's perspective, I wouldn't have one fucking moral problem sitting down with MA and kissing his ass. I'm a fan of the BAND. [QUOTE]Originally posted by Plexi Head

TomAYto, tomAHto.....

I said he's a coward, you say "team player."

For the record, my brother is a bass player. Not once did I ever hear him say he would take a paycut, because he's "just" the bass player. "Gotta support the guitar player and all, that's my job, and he want's my money"...Fuck that!

You fucking proved my point for me right there. That's the only thing I was talking about.

I also acknowledged in my post that if Anthony doesn't care about it, more power to him. He never has to work another day in his life. Good for him.

Well that's about it.
    If you can't catch my drift, read my post again...

If you still don't get it, then you're a moron, and can fuck off.

Have a nice day, Plexipad.
    Last edited by DlocRoth; 06-15-2006 at 11:00 AM.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ...Back to the topic of the thread...

When was the the "David Lee Roth: Guitar Anthology" published?
    This might give us an idea when MA lost his creds.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Leadsinger777
    ...Back to the topic of the thread...

When was the the "David Lee Roth: Guitar Anthology" published?
    This might give us an idea when MA lost his creds.
    Publishing date is 7/20/05...

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Makes sense and lends some weight to what Mike said about having to "sign off" on the name Van Halen...

It's hard to say for certain either way...

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    read the chapters of "sam's book" that is somewhere here and/or over at the linx...ed and al are greedy fucks ready to screw everybody!
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A sad end to the MIGHTEST of bands..................

Thread Information