Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Toby Rand...doing Knockin' on Heaven's Door...

from Australia...

He sounds like a fucking elf...

I can sing this song better than he can...

fucking sucks...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Okay...I vote for fucking Stormy Waters...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Patrice Pike...from Austin Texas...doing some Airplane...

Somebody to Love...

Great Voice...sounds just like Grace Slick...

not as good...but pretty acceptable...

not hot at all...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

More Stormy...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I love this shot...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Magni...from Iceland...

Satisfaction...

weird voice...sounds like he wants to kill people...has a metal to him...kinda cool...

he's okay...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Here she is with her band...

The Balls...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Zayra...

from Puerto Rico...

She can't win...c'mon...how's she here...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

She's horrible...the band is blowing her away...

Comment

Working...