132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    05-21-2013 @ 07:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

I Can't Log In No Mores

I was just wondering what the condition is called when you start growing what appears to be a beak tooth on the end of your knob?

It's not like a zit. Or elsed I'll hadda popped it by now. But if it is a zit, it's quite the large onewhich I fear would shoot a large, white pus-infected SeedLETTE™ into the mirror prolly.. I dunno. Prolly the size of a Kraft Cheese & Macaroni macaroni piece due to its' hooked, firm and angry size and position.

You know how when you masturbate that, when you feel ready to blow some wind from your sails you reach around and maybe start whipping yourself with a couple electrical-cord pieces cut from various discarded appliances just to get that extra "rush" layer rolling on top of that building orgasm, just before you tie the cords around your neck to sustain it for as long as possible for a good choking-sex simulation event?

I think that's what prubbabilly did eyatt.. because of the copper pieces but I"m not sure. I pulled all the broken slivers of copper outta my inner thighs and balls from getting a little too fursious upon myself about a month ago, but you never know about wound-injury infections.

Take for example, my deep rugburn injuries to my knees climbing offa BTNate's fat ugly sister - that didn't heal for months as I nearly ground my kneecaps off trying to get on off.. that still hurts.

OKAY this beak tooth, I called some people about it and the general concensus agree that either I'm turning into a Baby Chicken, a reptile, or it is an STD even though I never had sexing play with a real woman. So what else could it be or how did I get here in this beautiful house?

THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!

CAN YOU GET BIRDFLUCOCK FROM TOILET SEATS OR SUCKING ON CHICKEN EGGS IF SO MY GOOSE IS DEFINATELY COOKED
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    05-21-2013 @ 07:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Pojo.

Pojo please helmpa ma.. help me you know these things

PLEH EM SOS

Fulfee Perferlert
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-23-2012 @ 03:30 AM
    Status
    Thanks

this is disastrous!

send for some spoons!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Thread Information