Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

The diagnosis is in: Hitch has vaginitis.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Jesterstar
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
      Shit I listened to your track, Aferwards I thought it was the most hilliartious piece of shit ever, you sounded like a fucking wigger half the time, acting like you were from the streets, and don't get me started about your singing. The musicianship is far below that of even NELSON.

Heres the thing, theres a show on MTV called MADE, Where the make you into anything you want to be, You want to be Musician Fine get on that show and they will help you, instead of writing shitty songs and promoting them on here.
      Dude you have no idea what inspired that track. AS for sounding like a wigger. I am a wigger.

Your hatred of me only makes me grow. I guess people that think that Van Halen was one of the best groups ever would totally miss the point of what I do. You'll never understand what I am doing.
      Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Jesterstar
        Dude you have no idea what inspired that track. AS for sounding like a wigger. I am a wigger.

Your hatred of me only makes me grow. I guess people that think that Van Halen was one of the best groups ever would totally miss the point of what I do. You'll never understand what I am doing.
        Heres the thing if it is done intentially for Humour than I appluad you for your effort, it is quite funny, Hell if you made a youtube vid. documenting it, I bet you would truly be a very famous thing on the internet.

If it is done with the intent that you seriously will be the next big thing in Rock/Pop than it is quite sad, Again I sugguest That you do the MTV or Take more Guitar lessons, And Shy away from Singing, Because unless you're in an emo band, your style of vocals will not help you get a contract.

I'm not doing this out of hatred, I'm just stating my honest opinion.

BTW, I read an old post of yours somewhere, do you like Guns N' Roses?
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Jesterstar
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
          Heres the thing if it is done intentially for Humour than I appluad you for your effort, it is quite funny, Hell if you made a youtube vid. documenting it, I bet you would truly be a very famous thing on the internet.

If it is done with the intent that you seriously will be the next big thing in Rock/Pop than it is quite sad, Again I sugguest That you do the MTV or Take more Guitar lessons, And Shy away from Singing, Because unless you're in an emo band, your style of vocals will not help you get a contract.

I'm not doing this out of hatred, I'm just stating my honest opinion.

BTW, I read an old post of yours somewhere, do you like Guns N' Roses?
          Your so misguided. You have such a programed train of thought. I sing because I know noone sings like me. I write because I know that noone writes like me.

Fame is the gayest thing ever invented. I do things for people looking for something else. They are out there. They may not be here or there. But they are out there. Rock was dead before it was alive. Pop is something that I've never wanted a part of.

You opinion comes from a programmed perception. THE VOICES guide me to open a new window for those that want to look out it. Contracts are for slaves my son. Listen to it again. With the new information I gave you.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Fame is the gayest thing ever invented.

LMMFAO

Hello, sig
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• hitch1969©
              Sniper
              • Mar 2003

Your so misguided. You have such a programed train of thought. I sing because I know noone sings like me. I write because I know that noone writes like me.

Fame is the gayest thing ever invented. I do things for people looking for something else. They are out there. They may not be here or there. But they are out there. Rock was dead before it was alive. Pop is something that I've never wanted a part of.

You opinion comes from a programmed perception. THE VOICES guide me to open a new window for those that want to look out it. Contracts are for slaves my son. Listen to it again. With the new information I gave you.
              Star, I think you're being a bit of an asshole here. No offense. The dude, from what I read that he posted, was just stating in his second post that your stuff wasnt his cup of tea. Dude, your stuff is good so you dont have to respond back so defensively.

I think at the end he was asking you if you like guns n roses. He also said that he's taken the time to read some of your posts. focus on the positive of what was said my freind
              ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Alot of people lurk on this site...I'm telling you man, that is going to show up on the VMA's. Maybe here, maybe Europe.....whoever rips it off will replace "gayest", for "saddest", "worst", or whatever....because of the groundswell of pro-faggotism in the music biz. Then again, the person might just be afraid of pissing off the clan of pygmy chimpanzees' that ass-fucked his/her eardrums, as well as funding the ass-cension!

Copyright it now, sue 'em later.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I just spit beer up!

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
                    Head Fluffer
                    • May 2005

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                    The diagnosis is in: Hitch has vaginitis.
                    Then what is Jizzy's excuse? Happy Birthday, Doc.

You'll never understand what I am doing.
                    And I hope I never will understand what goes on in the mind of the sorriest ass I have ever come across.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hitch1969©
                      Star, I think you're being a bit of an asshole here. No offense. The dude, from what I read that he posted, was just stating in his second post that your stuff wasnt his cup of tea. Dude, your stuff is good so you dont have to respond back so defensively.

I think at the end he was asking you if you like guns n roses. He also said that he's taken the time to read some of your posts. focus on the positive of what was said my freind
                      As almost always Your right Hitch. I just get so caught up in people seeing the way I do things as they would others It makes me crazy.

So I'm going to stop hating this Unchainme kid. He's a good egg as you pointed out. I've wasted preceious time in getting to know him for real. Making a friend instead of trying to defend myself and my agenda.

Unchainme I'm sorry.

Comment

• saint
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Feb 2004

I guess people that think that Van Halen was one of the best groups ever would totally miss the point of what I do. You'll never understand what I am doing.
                        http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• Jesterstar
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

My point in saying that was. I've never even come close to wanting to be a flashy guitar player. I like writting words not licks. It's more lyrical that it is musical. Dave wrote some GRATE stuff. But his subject matter and mine are totally differant. Even though there are some minds that post here. I'm interested to know what they think even if they don't like it.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I like writting words

Comment

• Jesterstar
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Finally someone catches some of my redundant puns.

Comment

• hitch1969©
                                Sniper
                                • Mar 2003

Finally someone catches some of my redundant puns.
                                Jester is totally brilliant in this way. You hater dudes seriously should give him another chance, forget the past. He's a good kid, very talented.

=h=
                                ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

Working...