Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Revan
    Head Fluffer
    • Sep 2006

Bad things happen to those who download illegally.

For example:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3NXuAi9A-Iw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3NXuAi9A-Iw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    http://photos.meetup.com/photos/memb...er_220996.jpeg

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
    Gentlemen,

If a thread called "the sheep pen" has the longest post count to date, I say that's work of a true genius!
    Originally posted by thome
    I used to run headlong into a oak tree down at the local park .Really slam my skull into it, you know with FEELING.The local kids used to stand around and watch and smoke doobies good time was had by all. Anyway the city cut the tree down so my bitch is.....What was the question?

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Careful with that downloading shit. We do have at least one registered member on this board who would turn you into the RIAA in a heartbeat.
      I'd like to see him PROVE that I'm actually downloading what I'm saying I'm downloading.

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Who's to say I'm not downloading via iTunes?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
          Who's to say I'm not downloading via iTunes?
          I'd be very surprised if anybody at iTunes corporate headquarters had ever heard of The Misfits
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by chan_bkny
            I took a look at itunes out of curiosity. Surprisingly, there are nine Misfits albums to download, including Static Age, but no Walk Among Us. Three of the available albums for download are post-Danzig.
            Yes! That's EXACTLY where I got my stuff.

Unrelated: I really hate this Misfits shit.
            I'm deleting it.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I took a look at itunes out of curiosity. Surprisingly, there are nine Misfits albums to download, including Static Age, but no Walk Among Us. Three of the available albums for download are post-Danzig.
              I'll be damned. I figured iTunes was all about the corporate Top40 crap, like an online WalMart music dept.

Color me shocked :eek:
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Revan
                Head Fluffer
                • Sep 2006

I saw the Misfits with Graves once, back in '97. Not a bad show, per se, and they didn't really take it all too seriously. Graves was a bit of a goofball, but he appeared to be enjoying himself and the band was having a good time. Played most of the American Psycho album first, and dedicated the rest of the show to classic Misfits stuff. Danzig would have been preferable at the mic, absolutely; only concern there would be how seriously he would have taken it..."I am a demon, child of the wolf!", blah blah blah, in between the songs...or whatever, who knows....

But all in all, it was a very fun concert, truth be told. Probably ranks right up there among the best of my concert going experiences. I was just glad at the time to see Jerry and Doyle on stage together, I never figured I'd have the chance to.

Gentlemen,

If a thread called "the sheep pen" has the longest post count to date, I say that's work of a true genius!
                I used to run headlong into a oak tree down at the local park .Really slam my skull into it, you know with FEELING.The local kids used to stand around and watch and smoke doobies good time was had by all. Anyway the city cut the tree down so my bitch is.....What was the question?

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Sorry to hear that, Merry! What is it about The Misfits that's off-putting? I love their music. The majority of the songs are sing-a-long songs with scary and sometimes amusing lyrics. Unfortunately, I wasn't old enough to see them live when Glenn Danzig was still in the band. I did catch two Misfits shows when Michael Graves was the singer. Once the music started, I forgot who was the singer and lost my mind.
                  I didn't delete it yet.

I mostly just couldn't here the fucking singer. It sounds like it was recorded in a bathroom.

Comment

• Revan
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
                    I didn't delete it yet.

I mostly just couldn't here the fucking singer. It sounds like it was recorded in a bathroom.
                    Classic Misfits albums pretty much were, when you get right down to it. They always operated off of a shoe-string budget. The crap production was always part of the do it yourself appeal the Misfits always had.

Try the new albums, American Psycho, etc...much better produced and much clearer, if that's what you're in need of.

Gentlemen,

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Revan
                      Classic Misfits albums pretty much were, when you get right down to it. They always operated off of a shoe-string budget. The crap production was always part of the do it yourself appeal the Misfits always had.

Try the new albums, American Psycho, etc...much better produced and much clearer, if that's what you're in need of.
                      I like a raw sound.... I don't like "so raw it's shit" sound.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Do Jerry's kids have clip on "devilocks" too?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...