X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
    ... I grew up in Westmount. I went to St. Leon grade school.
    Well... I'll be damned! L.O.L.

Westmont... still one of the most beautiful area of Montreal...

I grew up in Ville Emard (near Lasalle and Verdun) and now live in Ahuntsic...
    The school boards around the city had us all listen to the same things I guess...

"Caaaaliiiiinelle, je veux des cacaouettes...!" with Madame Pointue hitting everyone on the head her ombrella L.O.L.
    Cents Tours and les Furottes where kinda scary/weird sometimes (I was 5)...

Too funny...

If you don't mind me asking, what part of Canada did you move to?
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain
      <3 Ally
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

PRINCE PLANET !!!

I bet no fucker even remembers that one
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Here he is !

He was my hero when I was 4 !!!!
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

The Noozles. Do you know how long it took me to find out the name to that show? I used to come home from school, turn on Nick, and pray I didn't miss it.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark

Here he is !

He was my hero when I was 4 !!!!
              Now see, I used to have a small figure that looked like him but in an all white space suit thing with green boots and green detail. No helmet (i dont think)

I can remember my parents buying it in the store, I can remember taking it everywhere, and I can't remember where I put that thing. It's prob somewhere in my room. I also don't know what it was suppose to be. I remember knowing it was some cartoon-deal when I was younger. He was smaller than a GI Joe, but I loved that lil figure. Would fight with my cousin on using him as one of my guys when we would play GI Joes.

But we're talking ages ago, like before my brother was born (87). Why I remember this, I do not know.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I liked the old Looney Toons and Tom & Jerry. We can't forget Josie and the Pussycats. LOL! The cartoon that probably started very early sexual fantasies. LOL!
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                  Now see, I used to have a small figure that looked like him but in an all white space suit thing with green boots and green detail. No helmet (i dont think)

I can remember my parents buying it in the store, I can remember taking it everywhere, and I can't remember where I put that thing. It's prob somewhere in my room. I also don't know what it was suppose to be. I remember knowing it was some cartoon-deal when I was younger. He was smaller than a GI Joe, but I loved that lil figure. Would fight with my cousin on using him as one of my guys when we would play GI Joes.

But we're talking ages ago, like before my brother was born (87). Why I remember this, I do not know.
                  Ally ! Thats awesome, you know I would have had to kill you when I was four (If indeed it is Prince Planet)

I think Prince Planet was the forerunner to Astroboy..
                  They looked suspicously similar !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                    Well... I'll be damned! L.O.L.

Westmont... still one of the most beautiful area of Montreal...

I grew up in Ville Emard (near Lasalle and Verdun) and now live in Ahuntsic...
                    The school boards around the city had us all listen to the same things I guess...

"Caaaaliiiiinelle, je veux des cacaouettes...!" with Madame Pointue hitting everyone on the head her ombrella L.O.L.
                    Cents Tours and les Furottes where kinda scary/weird sometimes (I was 5)...

Too funny...

If you don't mind me asking, what part of Canada did you move to?
                    Right now I'm near Ottawa, but I was living in and around Toronto for years.
                    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

Working...