X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JuniorsGrades
    Roadie
    • Feb 2004

ALL CLEVELAND REVIEWS!!!!

This guy is the greatest frontman in the history of rock and roll.....PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so fucking happy right now. This guy still has it.
    Before I always said I always liked Van Halen with David Lee Roth. Now I have to say I like Van Halen with David Lee Roth & Michael Anthony. It's just too much!
  • JuniorsGrades
    Roadie
    • Feb 2004

The crowd was so into it. Glad I met some from the Army. I left there the happiest person.....I'm tearing up as I'm writing this.....
    Before I always said I always liked Van Halen with David Lee Roth. Now I have to say I like Van Halen with David Lee Roth & Michael Anthony. It's just too much!

Comment

• JuniorsGrades
      Roadie
      • Feb 2004

I basically saw a Van Halen show minus the other three. If any of you saw how happy I was I can only imagine how I'd feel with the real thing.

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Any pictures?
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

There's a Cleveland thread up there. There's another one right below. Love the heartfelt emotion, etc. Find one of the other two!

Comment

Working...