X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill O. Rights
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jul 2006

Mike Malloy fired !!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a link, or article to this but I was listeining to Alex today on my micro-fm and he mentioned that Mike Malloy of Air America Radio was fired.

He called Mike's home during the break and confirmed that he was let go. Alex is going to try to have him on his show tomorrow from 11-2pm CST at gcnlive.com or infowars.com

Seems the only guy on Air America Radio that was worth a listen is now gone. Me too. I always had a bad vibe with that network. I barley gave them play during Malloy hours. Now I have no reason at all.
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's true sadly:

Comment

• THE BCE
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jun 2006

This is most excellent news.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Do you have to rub it in old man?!?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

A great American patriot was stabbed in the back by those who should be backing up every fucking word he said.

Until there is justice for Mike Malloy, Air AIPAC America is DEAD to me
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Here is Mike's show (sitting in for Randi Rhodes) on Tuesday

Obviously, he had no idea it would be his last for the network (apparently) but he couldn't have done a better job if he had.

This is a true patriot. This is what talk radio should be. Not mealy mouthed weasels like Al Franken.

More of Mike's best moments in radio to follow.......
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Mike pretends to be a right wing talk show host and discusses Disney's "Gay Day" with a religious reich evangelical.

Hilarious shit!!
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Rummy on acid?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wise Quacks and Aircraft Carrier Landings
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Top 10 Things to do with the Alabama 10 commandments monument
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sieg Bush!
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Mike may be "down" but not for long. He says he's got at least three different offers at the moment.

The most intriguing possibility might be direct to XM via the High Voltage (202) channel. Here's the story from DU....

Rosco T. Donating Member (1000+ posts)

Thu Aug-31-06 06:38 PM
                        Original message
                        *** LATE AFTERNOON MALLOY UPDATE *** Important note in here...

I'm sure you all know about Mike on Christine Craft's Show and the tiblet that he's already been contacted by 3 organizations.

Two items I won't necessarily say are related...

Remember to write XM - Highvoltage@xmradio.com and TELL THEM you want Mike Malloy on 202 High Voltage as
                        the ONLY UNCENSORED, UNLEASHED POLITICAL TALK SHOW ON RADIO. (no FCC looking down his neck). Remember those
                        words... UNCENSORED, UNLEASHED

The Next 48 hours (between now and Monday) are MUCHO IMPORTANT.

... Carry on, and watch your back.
                        Rosco's info about XM has been rock solid in the past. He denies working for them, but he seems to have connections of some degree. Mike Malloy unleashed and uncensored on XM. Gotta say I like the sound of that. Even if I have to stop making "Herpes & Assrimming" jokes
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2006

FORD, why is it everything you beleive in with so much passion - whether its politics or a reunion of CVH - is always such a lost cause???

Please. I'm asking you as a friend. Switch allegiances. Become a SINCERE neocon and Van Hagar fan. Defend Rumsfeld. Push for more corporate power. Get a "LIKUD FOR L'CHAIM!!!" bumper sticker for your Hummer which you'll only drive while blasting "Poundcake" and "Love Walks In".

Pleasepleaseplease. It's the only hope Howard Dean and co. have in November, and we have for a CVH reunion.
                          RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            FORD, why is it everything you beleive in with so much passion - whether its politics or a reunion of CVH - is always such a lost cause???

Please. I'm asking you as a friend. Switch allegiances. Become a SINCERE neocon and Van Hagar fan. Defend Rumsfeld. Push for more corporate power. Get a "LIKUD FOR L'CHAIM!!!" bumper sticker for your Hummer which you'll only drive while blasting "Poundcake" and "Love Walks In".

Pleasepleaseplease. It's the only hope Howard Dean and co. have in November, and we have for a CVH reunion.
                            So in other words, I should try the Costanza Theory, and do the opposite of everything I would naturally do?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

This fucking sucks decomposed Reagan cock. I will no longer be listening...

I called them and told them that they have 2 weeks to bring him back or I will never listen again.

Too bad, in Seattle, talk radio blows really hard. Neocon misinformaton extravaganzas such as the Kirby "Fat Stupid Douche" Wilbur on 570 AM Racist/hate Radio are just about all we have.
                              Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

Working...