Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

And no, this wasn't a lesson in irony as I wasn't attacking his opinion, but as I was attacking his poser ass. I'm sure Max can fill y'all in.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat

PS -- when did it become a crime to post op-eds? They've been posted in that forum since the beginning.

That's not the "crime"

It's when BBB spams the forum with a dozen or more op-ed Coulter type rants......and then NEVER bothers to actually debate or engage in the thread.

He in fact, readily admits he doesn't even believe half the shit he posts, he says he just does it to piss us off.

And then when we dump or change his thread, he comes in here and cries foul.

Fuck the poseur.
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

And you know what, I'm tired of you, you little, yeast-infected, midget's dog ass.

Anyone who goes out of their way to prove "intelligence" like I've seen you do the last few days throughout my forum is either
        a) making up for a lack somewhere else

or

b) making it up

Personally, I think you are making it up. Why? I remember when you told the whole forum you were a teenageer, too. I also remember and heard of PMs you did that proved your teenage status. I remember sending your Kiss-spam shit out of my forum when you went on your rampage.

You have no personality, you're pretending to be something you are not, and you're so insecure that you need to prove yourself on a DLR messageboard. That and you claim that just jerking off wears you out more than fucking, which takes more energy and burns more calories. If that doesn't scream dumbass teenager to people who don't remember when you first arrived here, then they're dumber than you.

Go try your game on people who care/are dumb enough to buy it.

Replace KISS with ANN COULTER

and this post pretty much sums up Brie these days as well

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          So let me fucking get this straight. Sarge creates this forum in honor of 9/11. Sarge, a soldier that spent a year of his life in Iraq, created it as a memorial to those killed, and to the war on terror.

Now granted, after a bit of time, it changed, but in my eyes, you are fucking walking on dangerous ground now...

And some of us would like to keep the people responsible for the mistakes leading up to 9/11 and the occupation of Iraq honest by holding their feet to the fire, and not let them get away with their lies.

Most of the cons don't like the message, and want to blame the messengers. Much like certain "leaders" we know.

But the bottom line to me is, this is the third or fourth feedback bitchfest started by Brie.

Lead, follow, or get the fuck out of the way, you whiney little man. I'm going to check to see if these threads of your's happen to pop up every 28 days.

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

poser ass.
            It's poseur, you stupid cunt.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

Nice...and time to shut off fucking sig powers. Jesus Christ.

Can I add this to my sig?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U

Give it up.

She's not going to sleep with you.

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  Give it up.

She's not going to sleep with you.

I've been such a charmer to her. I was planning on getting her any second

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

The Front Line is ok in my book.

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

is now a good time to suggest having a play with a dog's dick in rice custard?
                      Originally posted by flappo
                      i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
                      translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                        The Front Line is ok in my book.

Thanks, Stoff.

wait.

You have a book?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                          is now a good time to suggest having a play with a dog's dick in rice custard?

If you don't, then the terorrists have already won.

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            Thanks, Stoff.
                            NP.

(S.P.)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

When did the frontline turn to shit? When we started responding to things like this:

And yes, BBB debated several times -- back in the beginning when teasing was teasing and it didn't mean you'd get gang-raped by people who didn't support your view.

We had a lot of informed people on both sides and in the middle who would go back-and-forth and discuss things. It was a fun time. There were a few random flare-ups, but they got resolved and they 99% of the time didn't leak into other threads in the forum or the rest of the board.

Then a new wave of posters came and all of a sudden if you didn't agree with someone, you threw insults at them to belittle them and not prove your point at all. Facts all of a sudden didn't matter. Or people would have some sketchy ideas on what were acceptable news sources. Geocities was in and Foxnews was out. And when that happened was when stuff from one thread would flow into another and then into other parts of the board. Someone's opinion on a topic wasn't so-and-so's opinion. They were suddenly a neocon (and yes, that term was flung first. I was in that forum since the beginning). And after that happened, then some of those being called neocons started flinging around liberal. Then personal insults came and got nasty. I should know. I had one poster come after me and now stalk me around the board waiting for a mention.

That's when I said enough was enough. And there were people who dropped off before me and others after me, seeing how it was sliding.

So fine. It's turned into an uneducated insult-fest for both sides that still remain there. I just hope the people continuing are having some fun out of it. It's not, no more, for me.

PS -- when did it become a crime to post op-eds? They've been posted in that forum since the beginning.
                              Utter-fucking-bullshit. I'm speechless. It's all my fault now, huh Alley?

In like my third post in that forum, I was called "commie-lib," "a traitor," and "terrorist sympathizer." And of course, my favorite, "pro-abortion baby-killer," So yeah, I give it back in spades. But let's not get fucking selective, shall we?

The simple truth is, that certain members think they can dish it out whatever little Ann Coulter or Bill O'Reilly-esque slander they can think of, but can't take it. The whole "you liberals" thing was there long before me. I've never gotten shitty with someone that hasn't started slinging with me first. The only thing that has "changed" is the the Reds have seen their Fearless Leader's ratings sink into about one-third popularity, and their policies they supported on Iraq become widely discredited and indefensible, along with their arguments regarding Iraq, terrorism, "******s" drowning in New Orleans...etc.

And it's never been "a crime" to post op-eds. The crime is when that's all you post, and when the ones posted are so out of touch that they're ridiculous. But that's an opinion, I've never dumped an op-ed simply because I didn't like it, I've only commented. The other problem is when BBB was posting redundant op-eds to the point he was turning this site into a mirror for Townhall.com, just for the sake of spamming, and preventing any actual discussion from taking place. He could put the mriad of the same op-ed with different authors into one fucking thread intead of oh, 12 I think I counted.

And as for BigBadBrian'sCryin, here is his typical "debating" skills:

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              blueturk, I'm glad you're alive and well.

You still prove your ignorance on every post you make, however.

(To Sesh, the guy he "respects")

And it's a damn shame you don't understand those articles I post.

Reading is fundamental...or so the saying goes. Try to grasp that concept.

You actually want to know, don't you?

Fag.

What's the matter?

Trying to recruit others to ride the short bus with you?
                              Yeah, the list of Brian's articulate button-pushing goes on. he's another big baby that can dish it out, but can't take it.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
                                Either spelling is acceptable you little cunt.

Comment

Working...