X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Q: When did the Frontline turn to shit?

A: When you got called on your bullshit spam and clichéd insults.

All this crying is making you sound like a fucking baby.

Should Sarge start a children's forum for you?

"Tail end of 2004" you say? He he!
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      Excuse you. I think you forgot someone.
      Oops, Sorry Theally

-Thechained.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And yes, BBB debated several times -- back in the beginning when teasing was teasing and it didn't mean you'd get gang-raped by people who didn't support your view.
        Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        I'd say it was about the tail end of 2004. (Golly, whatever happened then?)

We had pretty good debates up until then. We traded barbs amongst ourselves, but we still debated the issues...I think that Sesh, GS, FORD (as nutty as his theories are),and kb are about the only libs here worth debating that aren't so full of misplaced anger that they can still debate.

Oh BTW, not to question anyone's 'facts,' but I believe the 'mild teasing' of BBB's included calling Sesh a "lousy father" when his kid was in intensive care, because of course he doesn't buy Brian's unique brand of fundamentalism.

How's that for "misplaced anger?"

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

posted: 10-26-2005 at 08:48 AM

Why is FORD still closing threads?

Why the fuck is FORD still closing my threads just because he doesn't like the content?

Goddamn.

He knows I post shit just to piss him and the others off.

That's the fucking point.

Yet he fucking closes threads he doesn't like and leaves open threads
          he agrees with.

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
            It's poseur, you stupid cunt.
            Do you own a dictionary?

Poser (also poseur) is a derogatory term used to describe an individual seeking to identify with a particular subculture to gain social status within it. "Poser" can mean, quite literally, "one who strikes poses".

And how many times do I have to tell you to try and be more creative than "cunt" if you want to get my attention? *yawn*
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Utter-fucking-bullshit. I'm speechless. It's all my fault now, huh Alley?

In like my third post in that forum, I was called "commie-lib," "a traitor," and "terrorist sympathizer." And of course, my favorite, "pro-abortion baby-killer," So yeah, I give it back in spades. But let's not get fucking selective, shall we?

Dude, where the fuck did I say it was all your fault. I used your response as an example because it's that kind of talk that started this whole mess. I never said you started it. So fucking chill.

The reason you got called what you did in your 3rd post is because you unfortunately came at that turning point. So take a step back, stop thinking I'm accusing you and re-read that post. I spent enough of my free time in that forum and the incarnations at DDLR to know its history.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

Do you own a dictionary?

Poser (also poseur) is a derogatory term used to describe an individual seeking to identify with a particular subculture to gain social status within it. "Poser" can mean, quite literally, "one who strikes poses".

And how many times do I have to tell you to try and be more creative than "cunt" if you want to get my attention? *yawn*

Damnit! I was hoping to use cunt as a pick up line on you Miss Ally.

-TheChained.
                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                  Damnit! I was hoping to use cunt as a pick up line on you Miss Ally.

-TheChained.
                  Pick-up line? Please. It'sa greeting.

Hello, Cunt!
                  Hey, Mom!
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Oh BTW, not to question anyone's 'facts,' but I believe the 'mild teasing' of BBB's included calling Sesh a "lousy father" when his kid was in intensive care, because of course he doesn't buy Brian's unique brand of fundamentalism.

How's that for "misplaced anger?"
                    Uh...no.

Can you please direct us all to where I said that?

Sesh and I have had a few running battles, but I never said anything like you suggested above.

Prove it.

Last edited by BigBadBrian; 09-04-2006, 04:55 PM.
                    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      posted: 10-26-2005 at 08:48 AM

Why is FORD still closing threads?

“ Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      Why the fuck is FORD still closing my threads just because he doesn't like the content?

Goddamn.

Yet he fucking closes threads he doesn't like and leaves open threads
                      he agrees with.

See, that's just it. I DO post shit you guys hate. How in the hell do you expect to debate anything otherwise?

No, you all just want to jump on the same damn threads from the same viewpoint day in and day out and have a circle jerk.

You can't HANDLE threads or opinions that contradict your point of view. It's pitiful.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

See, that's just it. I DO post shit you guys hate. How in the hell do you expect to debate anything otherwise?

No, you all just want to jump on the same damn threads from the same viewpoint day in and day out and have a circle jerk.

You can't HANDLE threads or opinions that contradict your point of view. It's pitiful.

That wasn't the point of the quote, mensa.

Your grand old days of when FORD was a mod STILL made you post whiney ass rag-threads in feedback when you felt slighted.

And It's YOU guys who can't handle any opinions or FACTS not given to you by Rush, O'Reilly, or mANN Coulter.

You've always been a pissy little whiner. Your track record of these threads prove it.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Another great example of back when Brie thought he brought good debate to the FL

You'd probably do well in Vermont.

Child molestors get off pretty easy there.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

So is your goal here to promote "debate" or "piss" people off?

Typically you copy/paste/spam some OP-ED column into the Front Line then fail to offer any angle of your own. You just go on to tell people how dumb they are for disagreeing with the inflamitory opinions of some neocon clown.

You are frustrated because the Army liberals give you no quarter when you post that bullshit. That is why you are crying to the mods and posting "Demon Cunt is a fag" type threads. You are tired of losing.

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                              So is your goal here to promote "debate" or "piss" people off?

Typically you copy/paste/spam some OP-ED column into the Front Line then fail to offer any angle of your own. You just go on to tell people how dumb they are for disagreeing with the inflamitory opinions of some neocon clown.

You are frustrated because the Army liberals give you no quarter when you post that bullshit. That is why you are crying to the mods and posting "Demon Cunt is a fag" type threads. You are tired of losing.

[/B][/QUOTE]

""pwn3d"" as the kids call it these days

Nailed you, Brie.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Uh...no.

Can you please direct us all to where I said that?

Sesh and I have had a few running battles, but I never said anything like you suggested above.

Prove it.

Then you tell that to him, because that's exactly what he told me.

Comment

Working...