X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Don't like the Frontline Brie, then don't post here. It's that simple.

Perhaps he just wants to be the mod.

Not A mod, THE mod.

Purge the place of people who talk bad about his pResident and his cronies.

Would that make you feel better, Brie?

If Pojo replaced me and Nick with you, would you finally be happy?

We just want you to be happy for once.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      If you want to know what happened to that forum you have to look no further than the people that post there.
      Hey, I resemble that remark.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Veteran
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        Hey, I resemble that remark.
        Yeah, another fag liberal loser. What's the matter, commie??? Upset that Bush got rid of class action lawsuits and now you're going to have to go back to chasing ambulances to make your millions that you'll just wind up donating to the National Endowment of FAGS anyway?
        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• NightProwler
          Sniper
          • Jul 2004

Re: When did the Frontline turn to shit?

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
          I'd say it was about the tail end of 2004.

We had pretty good debates up until then. We traded barbs amongst ourselves, but we still debated the issues.

Now, we have mods that change the titles of threads, shitcan threads that don't conform to their own political views, and are just cowards in general.

It's no wonder that this place has lost so many of the goodl, regular posters. I think that Sesh, GS, FORD (as nutty as his theories are),and kb are about the only libs here worth debating that aren't so full of misplaced anger that they can still debate.

09-03-2006 at 12:30 PM. EXACTLY.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That train left a long time ago, when every debate became a rehash of what was already said, and most of the people willing to have a reasonable discussion left the forum. That left us with the shit-stirrers for the most part, who either run off anyone that would bother to debate or attract more people that want to stir the pot.

If you want to know what happened to that forum you have to look no further than the people that post there.
            Shut up Dr.Love(Walks In)!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

On a serious note, I'd love to see a list of "posters who've stopped posting."

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Yeah, another fag liberal loser. What's the matter, commie??? Upset that Bush got rid of class action lawsuits and now you're going to have to go back to chasing ambulances to make your millions that you'll just wind up donating to the National Endowment of FAGS anyway?
                Yes.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• diamondD
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

That train left a long time ago, when every debate became a rehash of what was already said, and most of the people willing to have a reasonable discussion left the forum. That left us with the shit-stirrers for the most part, who either run off anyone that would bother to debate or attract more people that want to stir the pot.

Exactly. I've been there since the beginning and it's never been so stale as it is now. You can't post anything without the same insults being hurled constantly. No one debates, it's just a rush to get your insults in first.

What other forum has mods going at each other's throats in every thread? What other forum has mods that change thread titles, edit posts, etc as much as that one?

At least FORD was entertaining. Without him, the forum's become a wasteland. All you have to do is look at the first 3 pages and see how few threads make it to a second page.

What's really telling is Lounge defending Demon Cunt in another thread as one of the most articulate posters in there. 95% of his/her posts are 2nd grade level insults or pictures of gay men. And that's one of the best you got?

Might as well change the name to the don't ask, don't tell circle jerk...
                  Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• diamondD
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

On a serious note, I'd love to see a list of "posters who've stopped posting."

John Ashcroft

Lucky Wilbury

Ally

Me, for the same reasons she mentioned

Just to name a few...

Of course it will be spun that it was the political climate that caused it. But I don't give a fuck what those people think. There's still plenty of other forums to post in. David Lee Roth is still out there playing and that's the reason I found this place and continue to stick around.
                    Last edited by diamondD; 09-05-2006, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                      Yes.
                      Well, that was honest enough...
                      RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                        John Ashcroft

Yeah um, he's going/went through a divorce that came out of the blue. And I think his reasons for leaving had little to do with Libs vs. Neocons.

In fact, I think I was one of the few that showed some sympathy to the guy. JA was a good human being, and wasn't obsessed with control and manipulation like some dicks, he also had a sense of humor.

Lucky Wilbury
                        Last I heard, "super-spy" blamed Ford for getting him in trouble for not deleting something that could have gotten him "thrown in jail."

Ally
                        Funny, but I never recall getting vicious with Ally, I've disagreed with her in the FL, but it was always articulate debate.

I've also defended, stuck up for her on at least four occasions, and I mean flamewar-wise, against people consistently harassing her, not just a couple of posts: against Fab, Fasterpussystink, FHS, and Tomball'sack as well. But we'll just conveniently ignore that as I'm cited for being the evil that is the Frontline.

Me, for the same reasons she mentioned
                        Oh golly, it's not if you haven't stirred your share of "Cindy Sheehan is a cunt" shit or anything.

Just to name a few...

Of course it will be spun that it was the political climate that caused it.
                        Funny, but there seem to be fewer and fewer articles and defensible points to post from the Neocon point of view. So yeah, I guess that has nothing to do with it, the President that you guys crowed about winning back in November of 2004 (yeah, talk about negative partisan "climate", and I can produce the threads filled with venom and anti-liberal-hatred & "ha ha, we won!!" mentality and abuse if you really want) has his popularity in the toilet at about a 40% approval rating. Yeah, somehow I think if things were going better for Dubya, there'd be enough stooges reminding us of it.

But I don't give a fuck what those people think. There's still plenty of other forums to post in. David Lee Roth is still out there playing and that's the reason I found this place and continue to stick around.
                        I just love your victim-mentality. Oh, the conservatives are the ones whining. how quaint

First you blame Ford, now it's all my fault.
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-05-2006, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• diamondD
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

I never pointed you out as the cause and I've admitted to stirring it up with the best of them Nick. Talk about your "victim" mentality. What does your "defending" Ally have to do with what she posted? She gave her reasons for not posting there and you can't just accept it at face value. That's 2x in the same thread you've shown how paranoid you are. Get over yourself.

I don't like the forum anymore and don't post. It's just too stupid.

I've seen that advice posted several times lately, even from yourself. How am I playing victim here? I took YOUR advice. I took Lounge's advice. That's it.
                          Last edited by diamondD; 09-05-2006, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I never pointed you out as the cause and I've admitted to stirring it up with the best of them Nick. Talk about your "victim" mentality. What does your "defending" Ally have to do with what she posted?

She gave her reasons for not posting there and you can't just accept it at face value. That's 2x in the same thread you've shown how paranoid you are. Get over yourself.

Because she quoted me as the prime example, check her post if you need help sunshine. On the one hand I'm the prototypical horrible vicious brute that "gang rapes" people who have different opinions than me. Yet, I've gone out of my way to support her on numerous occasions. So, maybe you can figure that one out, cause I can't.

If she wasn't talking about me specifically, then she shouldn't have quoted me. And if she was referring to me specifically, well what can I say? I'm a horrible bastard that's had her back for the whole time here. It's just interesting is all...

BTW, you responded to me with you rather short list of nonposters, which shows some of the baloney being repeated in this thread. The only one that doesn't really post here anymore because he can't take it is Lucky Wilbury, whom may not even be an American citizen. or is it that he has duel-citizenship?

I don't like the forum anymore and don't post. It's just too stupid.
                            It's a rather recent departure then.

I've seen that advice posted several times lately, even from yourself. How am I playing victim here? I took YOUR advice. I took Lounge's advice. That's it.
                            Fine. But again, we're acting as if there was nothing but niceties until the liberals came in with their "misplaced anger."

It's just a lie you guys keep repeating, in hope that it will become true.

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Exactly. I've been there since the beginning and it's never been so stale as it is now. You can't post anything without the same insults being hurled constantly. No one debates, it's just a rush to get your insults in first.

What other forum has mods going at each other's throats in every thread? What other forum has mods that change thread titles, edit posts, etc as much as that one?

At least FORD was entertaining. Without him, the forum's become a wasteland. All you have to do is look at the first 3 pages and see how few threads make it to a second page.

What's really telling is Lounge defending Demon Cunt in another thread as one of the most articulate posters in there. 95% of his/her posts are 2nd grade level insults or pictures of gay men. And that's one of the best you got?

Might as well change the name to the don't ask, don't tell circle jerk...
                              Best post in this thread.

Comment

• diamondD
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

Fine. But again, we're acting as if there was nothing but niceties until the liberals came in with their "misplaced anger."

It's just a lie you guys keep repeating, in hope that it will become true.

Hey Nick, I figured out what Ally said the first time when she said she was just using your post as an example. Keep working on it. Maybe you'll get it one day "sunshine".

I would have mentioned Cathedral too, but I figured that was a sore subject with you after the way he played you before he left. He may be gone, but he'll be back again. But he did get fed up with that forum and specifically you before he left.

Comment

Working...