Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: When did the Frontline turn to shit?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Can we forget all this Bowie talk and get back to what a SHITTY mod I am?

Sheeesh.

Can't stay on topic to save your lives, you fucking homos.
    Don't worry. These things all run in cycles around here.

You'll be up to bat again shortly.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Warham
    Don't worry. These things all run in cycles around here.

Yeah, I've noticed.

Every 28 days Brie is a CUNT for 3-5 days.....

Like Clockwork.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Dingleberries and all
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD
    Blue Jean was the exception. Kind of a "Rebel Rebel" retread for the 80's.

I bought the 45". On blue vinyl

hey, that's not the video I remember! The one I always knew was a scene where Bowie is playing live in some downtown hipster-ish club, and the sax player is sitting around smooth talking the girl next to him, and then gets up to play whenever the sax break comes up.

Cool vid, this one (but VERY 80s)!
    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUMMY CONS FEAR ME!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Yeah, I've noticed.

Every 28 days Brie is a CUNT for 3-5 days.....

Like Clockwork.
    Which is just the opposite for me.

Atomic Jerk
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    here's a good one

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    He knows I post shit just to piss him and the others off.

That's the fucking point.
    gnaw on it

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    hey, that's not the video I remember! The one I always knew was a scene where Bowie is playing live in some downtown hipster-ish club, and the sax player is sitting around smooth talking the girl next to him, and then gets up to play whenever the sax break comes up.

Cool vid, this one (but VERY 80s)!
    Actually, both videos were from the 20 minute video/mini-movie "Jazzing for Blue Jean" which eMpTyV aired at the time almost as often as they did the similarly excessive Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video a couple years earlier.

Yet when Bowie released his "Best of" Video DVD a couple years ago, this version of "Blue Jean" was all that remained. Not even You Tube has the entire original film, or even the other performance video. And YouTube has damn near everything. Hopefully someone out there with an old VHS copy will upload it eventually....
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Except Dr. Love, who is usually MIA.
    I log in every morning before work and every day when I get home. I don't dare check this forum while at work.

I read several threads, sometimes respond. Usually I don't because there's nothing that interests me or it's the same bickering I've seen over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Not to understate how many times I've seen it.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    When did the Frontline turn to shit?
    I'll take, "When Ellyllions joined the board" for $200, Chuck.

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Oooh! Becareful, don't hurt yourself pookey!

LMFAO. I think you mean the one liberals "pity," think of it as 'tough love.'

'

Um, Ford hasn't posted an op-ed from the DU in months, at least. In fact, he hasn't started any threads lately, or very few anyways. And the difference is that your op-eds are mindnumbing rants by ignorant fuckbags posted at one of the last bastions of extreme rightist stupidity flavored Kool-Aid®. And that's ALL you post. It's pretty obvious of the consequences of this boycott of the liberal media you've apparently undertaken. It's caused you to exhibit the qualities of the painfully uninformed, 40-something frustrated white male unable to discuss anything with anyone, since his little mindless paradigm of it's the liberal's fault/blame will shatter if he does.

Brian, I've seriously looked hard for the last time I've seen you discuss anything, and I can't. You don't spark anything but hatred and divisiveness. So yes, people will post shit pics in your shit threads when they're vitriolic, factless horseshit.

And I don't speak for everyone, but the op-eds themselves have never been an issue. it's the way you just pull four or five at a time that irks me. And it's when you go on your childish spamming rants where you post (what was it?) about 10-op-eds regarding the same exact subject with the same exact take? Yeah Brian, turning the Roth Army into a mirror for townhall.com isn't acceptable. You're behavior since the Mod switch is in fact no more acceptable that Diamond Den's IRA-essays he posted shortly before that user-ids banning. Like your stupid, long-ass sig, it is a sign of "misplaced anger" and an intent to irritate those you cannot debate articulately any longer. Seriously Brian, you frequently act like a little kid angry that his little brother got more milk in his Cheeros® or something.

So yes Bri, if your "proud" that your whiny, malcontent threads of imagined persecution spark flame wars, cuntgratulations. That seems to be the most you can achieve, since you have long lost the ability to own or pawn anyon3 in actual discussion, since anything you post is completely absurd, in it's defense of a hugely unpopular pResident and his failed policies and internal contradictions.

And the difference between a news article and an op-ed have been discussed in this thread.

Oh Brian-of-Arc™. You need a tissue for that issue" girlfriend?

What specific censorship was there? Someone changed the thread title of the "Demon Cunt is Gay!" (uhuhuhuhuhuhuh-ho! what wit!) thread. Golly, I wonder if THUNDER ICON! will start a complaint thread here too?

That's probably because we were responding to Ally_Kat's complaints about the forum turning into what you just admitted partaking in. And DiamondD "left" because apparently he can't take the insults, so actually, in essence, he did in fact completely contradict himself (again).

Blah blah blah, Ford sucks, Nick sucks, Lounge sucks...

Fucking baby!

Well, if it is indeed a "shadow" of itself, you've been one of the biggest reasons.

And I could give a fuck what anybody does at this point, I'm going to cuntinue to Mod the Forum as best I can as long as I'm here. Don't like the way I do it, then STFU! bitches, or hit the road. The choice is yours.

I work for Sarge and the Webbies, no one else.
    Nick, I'm honored that you felt the need to respond to me so thoroughly.

Thanks.

Anyway, to respond in kind...

There hasn't been any meaningful debates in the Frontline for about the last year and a half. You and your posse blame me....fine....I don't care. I've been as guilty as anyone. But then again, who is innocent?

Not you. Not Lounge. Not Warham. Not Dr. Love. Not Elvis. Not FORD. Not diamondD. Not 4moreyears. Not that EMAsshole. Not the Cunt.

Who has honestly been in a thread longer than one page (with those of another political viewpoint other than their own) without taking a swipe at another poster?

Look at your post above...you're a hypocrite. You're one of the biggest instigators in here!!! You whine and cry about the op-eds I post and then you post some news article that the rest of us have access to and then don't even have the courtesy to comment on it. Lounge does the same thing...whine and cry.

You both shitcan my stuff (Warham are you reading this? Tit for tat is a sweet thing! ) simply because you take the FORD approach of simply not liking the source and only posting on the stuff you like or agree with. That's cowardly.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dr. Love
    I log in every morning before work and every day when I get home. I don't dare check this forum while at work.

I read several threads, sometimes respond. Usually I don't because there's nothing that interests me or it's the same bickering I've seen over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Not to understate how many times I've seen it.
    True enough.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

You both shitcan my stuff (Warham are you reading this? Tit for tat is a sweet thing! ) simply because you take the FORD approach of simply not liking the source and only posting on the stuff you like or agree with. That's cowardly.
    That's not the FORD approach.

The FORD approach is to ignore stupid shit like Man Coulter, Mush Limpdick's even less talented brother, or Lucianne Traitourous Bitch Goldberg's hellspawned empty headed son, because their writings are about as valid as a Van Hagar lyric. Hell, at least Sammy isn't riding on someone elses cheesiness.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD
    That's not the FORD approach.

The FORD approach is to ignore stupid shit like Man Coulter, Mush Limpdick's even less talented brother, or Lucianne Traitourous Bitch Goldberg's hellspawned empty headed son, because their writings are about as valid as a Van Hagar lyric. Hell, at least Sammy isn't riding on someone elses cheesiness.
    You know FORD, I don't care if you ignore the stuff I post...I really don't. That's your prerogative.

But don't expect us to read and comment on the "Top Ten ....." and the other shit you post either.

DUMMY CONS FEAR ME!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    But don't expect us to read and comment on the "Top Ten ....." and the other shit you post either.
    Oh, Boo Hoo! BigBlandAsshole isn't going to read my posts!

There won't be any more insightful "Geez.....you just don't get it, do you?" type comments added to the threads.

What a loss.

P.S. This might be considered a decent example of sarcasm. Study and maybe you won't sound so stupid next time.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nick, I'm honored that you felt the need to respond to me so thoroughly.

Thanks.

Shut-up.

Anyway, to respond in kind...

There hasn't been any meaningful debates in the Frontline for about the last year and a half. You and your posse blame me....fine....I don't care. I've been as guilty as anyone. But then again, who is innocent?
    So WTF are you whining about every other day? Your infantile, shit threads get canned? Which ones have I canned? And I have a "posse" now? LMFAO! Yo, liberal gangstas in da house!

And there hasn't been a "meaningful debate" because you get your ass handed to you if you try. Which is why you've resorted to the "you're an idiot," liberals are dumber than I am," "Demon Cunt is gay" banter of the absurd.

Start that shit in any forum and see what happens.

Who has honestly been in a thread longer than one page (with those of another political viewpoint other than their own) without taking a swipe at another poster?
    I could care less, I'm not the one complaining about it. Just be honest.

Look at your post above...you're a hypocrite. You're one of the biggest instigators in here!!!
    LOL You mean I rip the shit out of mindless fuckwits that have started shit with me since day one. But I am not an instigator persea. I've rarely started with anybody unless they have a long history of being a stupid dick to me, or to others.

You whine and cry about the op-eds I post and then you post some news article that the rest of us have access to and then don't even have the courtesy to comment on it. Lounge does the same thing...whine and cry.
    No fuckwit. I don't "whine" about your op-eds. Check my posts here and get back to me. I get pissed when you go on your childish temper tantrum spam-fests.

In fact, I often think you op-ed crap is unintentionally comedic. And who give the fuck? I have access to any op-ed you post. I can see where you'd resent news articles, they present facts in which to base an opinion on. I know that might contradict the pundit douches you're such a groupie for.

BTW, I don't post news articles about the same "issue" over an over, like you have.

Oh, what have I "shit canned" now? Give me a link, and I'll gladly explain my actions.

What's cowardly is that you're blaming the forum because you have nothing to say now that your fearless leader has fallen into the shitter.
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-09-2006 at 09:06 PM.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hum, I've read this whole thread and I haven't seen one example of this supposed negativity.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You know FORD, I don't care if you ignore the stuff I post...I really don't. That's your prerogative.

How many months has it been since the Top 10 was posted here?

Besides the Top 10 was funny. Not because it's a liberal column making fun of conservative idiots, but because they didn't need to use anything but the conservatives' own idiocy for the material. They didn't have to call anybody a "communist" or a "Bin Laden loving terrorist sympathizer" to fill out a column, nor grossly distort WWII battles as Bill O'Reichly did recently when he was grasping at straws to excuse BCE policies towards torture and murder of civilians.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Is that right ??

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No, it's not right.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I didn't think so...

®oth A®my f®an©hise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Steve,

Is this your personal crusade? You've been harping about this for two years at least.

What's your problem with the Frontline? Too many Bush supporters?

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That had nothing to do with it. Just had to link hitch's opinion of it. After all, he is member #2... and that means,

Who is hitch1969?

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who is hitch1969?

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who is hitch1969?
    hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Does hitch1969 deserve a sticky?

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Does hitch1969 deserve a sticky?
    sticky this bitch immediately or YOU ARE FIRED! Show the brilliant hitch1969 the respect that member number 2 deserves.

DUMMY CONS FEAR ME!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by WAR

What's your problem with the Frontline? Too many Bush supporters?
    Ha ha! Not anymore. Most of the regulars are hiding in shame.

Atomic Jerk
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm not sure why reading this thread again took precendence over that work I was supposed to be doing.

oh well.

Thread Information