Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baby's On Fire
    Veteran
    • May 2004

Yes he is...but he still sound slike shit. Listen to any pre-1991 show and he simply is a shadow now.

I just don't think he tries any more.

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

And AXL has the bass player from THE REPLACEMENTS playing for him.................

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What's next?

The drummer from THE DEAD MILKMEN?!?

BILL BERRY must have turned him down.......................

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

I've said it several times now...and will again....I SAW DAVE IN 1991....

HE's better in 2006 than he was on that tour.....HANDS DOWN..........

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

You keep sitting at home....and missing out on DAVID LEE ROTH....

Keep pining for AXL to collaborate with ELTON JOHN................

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
            So some idiots in Montreal ruined your car and it's Axl Rose's fault ?
            Yeah...when Bill BAiley storms outta a show....at which he probably kept the crowd waiting for 2+ hours...

IT IS HIS FAULT

AXL is a CUNT

Which is why he couldn't deal with the rest of GUNS'N'ROSES face to face.......he has to hide behind lawyers...............

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Does anybody really care about this release?

If you want GnR, listen to Velvet Revolver.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                Veteran
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                Does anybody really care about this release?

If you want GnR, listen to Velvet Revolver.
                Velvet Revolver is a joke. The first thing I noticed when hearing it is how washed up Slash is. He's recycling his own stuff from 1987.

One of the songs guitar-wise is a total rip-off from It's So Easy.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                  You keep sitting at home....and missing out on DAVID LEE ROTH....

Keep pining for AXL to collaborate with ELTON JOHN................
                  Dave hasn't plyed in my area since 1999. And he sounded beyond shit then.

I have no interest in a DLR show unless he were to start playing his originals as well. Or maybe TRY and record a new album.

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

I think "Chinese Democracy" will be of interest to people who actually think NOVEMBER RAIN is superior to ANYTHING off APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION................

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Dave hasn't plyed in my area since 1999. And he sounded beyond shit then.

I have no interest in a DLR show unless he were to start playing his originals as well. Or maybe TRY and record a new album.
                      yeah...and AXL hasn't played "in your area" since...1991?!?

BILL BAILEY has taken 15 YEARS in between "originals"......

Hate to break it to you....AXL didn't write SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL...or HAIR OF THE DOG...........

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                        I think "Chinese Democracy" will be of interest to people who actually think NOVEMBER RAIN is superior to ANYTHING off APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION................
                        How about people who like a little variety and who don't have mullets ? Or people who don't give a shit about your car being totalled ? Or people who can accept that the original band is no more and can still like members of the original band as individuals.

Appetitie is by far the best GNR.......but I also like music that is different. That's like saying every Dave solo song is shit becuase it isn't an exact copy of VH.

Jesus Christ...you're such an idiot I'll bet you voted for Bush.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Axl Rose embarassed himself a few years ago on MTV. I'm surprised if he could show his face in public. And cornrows!? Good God, man, this is ROCK 'N ROLL.

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

How about people who like a little variety and who don't have mullets ? Or people who don't give a shit about your car being totalled ? Or people who can accept that the original band is no more and can still like members of the original band as individuals.

Appetitie is by far the best GNR.......but I also like music that is different. That's like saying every Dave solo song is shit becuase it isn't an exact copy of VH.

Jesus Christ...you're such an idiot I'll bet you voted for Bush.
                            BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry slugger......

1.) Mullet-farmers listened to van hagar...NOT GUNS'N'ROSES......

2.)van hagar fans liked NOVEMBER RAIN & WHEN IT'S LOVE....cuz they could slow dance around their TRANS-AMs to them.........don't tell me...Bon Jovi is another "fav" of yours..............

3.)You'd lose that bet fucko.....................

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                              Veteran
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                              Axl Rose embarassed himself a few years ago on MTV. I'm surprised if he could show his face in public. And cornrows!? Good God, man, this is ROCK 'N ROLL.
                              And Dave, Eddie, Alex and Mike haven't embarrassed themselves over and over ?

So Axl Rose kills GNR...Dave kills VH............both are out touring. And the difference is...............?

Let's see. you like the original GNR but despise Axl ? You love VH but don't despise Dave for helping kill it. So I guess GNR is Slash and Duff and whatever drummer ? VH must be Eddie and Alex....regardless of the singer...right ?

And who cares how Axl looks....wait a minute...haven't we all said that about Dave and his hairdo ? And least Axl can still sing like a banshee.....Dave is on his tenth consecutive spoken word tour.

Fucking hypocrites.

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

AXl hasn' TOURED in 15 years......his voice SHOULD be in good shape.............

But wait...who brought up how DAVE "looked"?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Shell out the money to see BILL BAILEY & his traveling hack band....as if they'll EVER tour NORTH AMERICA...for more than 10 dates a decade......

Nice to see AXL has SHEEP of his own....................

Comment

Working...