Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 The Roth Army Wiki page... - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Roth Army Wiki page...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Roth Army Wiki page...

Roth Army
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

"The Diamond David Lee Roth Army" is a website dedicated to David Lee Roth and classic Van Halen.
    Roth Army logo
    Enlarge
    Roth Army logo

The Roth Army features general discussion, arcade, Van Halen and David Lee Roth MP3 downloads, and interviews with band members. The site broadcast's its own internet radio station, and many articles.

Anyone have any sugguestions on what we should add? It's sorta barren...
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

It's not the "The Diamond David Lee Roth Army"...

Comment

I posted a correction in their "talk back" page.

Comment

I thought that page got deleted ages ago...

when I first made it, it did have more stuff on....
        ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
          I thought that page got deleted ages ago...

when I first made it, it did have more stuff on....
          you should put it back on there..

Comment

No mention of Joe Thunder saving this site?

wtf?
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Re: Re: The Roth Army Wiki page...

Originally posted by chan_bkny
              How about adding when the Roth Army started; how the idea came about; whose idea it was to start the Roth Army; what is it about David Lee Roth and CVH that gets discussed in the forums; how many recruits join per day/hour/minute/second, etc. ? I have heard that DLR's people approached the Army about making this the official DLR websites--is this true? if it is, then this bit of factoid could be added to the Wikipedia page as well.
              I started this, but I am frankly unaware of some of the past history of this site, so I just started with the current incarnation of the the Roth Army which began in 2003 I believe.

Comment

"Born of disillusionment with the official Van Halen message board, The DLR Army is quite possibly the most dynamic rock-related message board on the interweb. "Freedom Of Speech" is the defining mantra. This aspect has created an environment friendly to all manner of bizzare, often dizzying subject matter. Any derivative of the term, "motherfucker", is not only acceptable, but highly encouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by rustoffa
                  "Born of disillusionment with the official Van Halen message board, The DLR Army is quite possibly the most dynamic rock-related message board on the interweb. "Freedom Of Speech" is the defining mantra. This aspect has created an environment friendly to all manner of bizzare, often dizzying subject matter. Any derivative of the term, "motherfucker", is not only acceptable, but highly encouraged.
                  Motherfucking Yeah Mother-Rustoffa-Fucking great..

Comment

Excellent!
                    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Ha Ha!

First Wiki, then the world!
                      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

No mention of EUAS ???

No fucking respect, I tell ya....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Deleted in 5..4...3...2...

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              It's not the "The Diamond David Lee Roth Army"...
                              it is...if you open the main page it says so on the little explorer button...

"The Diamond David Lee Roth Army, Celebrating David Lee Roth And Classic Van Halen"
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...
                              X