• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JuniorsGrades
    Roadie
    • Feb 2004

VH Forums...

I love starting shit at the VH Forums...Join me
    Before I always said I always liked Van Halen with David Lee Roth. Now I have to say I like Van Halen with David Lee Roth & Michael Anthony. It's just too much!
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

what for - they're already HERE?

Comment

• tjvhou812
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by GAR
      thats becuase assholes must be goin over their starting shit and now their gonna come here and fuck shit up...somebody needs to get rid of these fagots
      Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• NathanRay
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
        thats becuase assholes must be goin over their starting shit and now their gonna come here and fuck shit up...somebody needs to get rid of these fagots
        You're exactly right. I think this thread is stupid because this is our site To appreciate Classic Vh and I don't want to have it took over by bullshit cause some asshole wants to mess with their site. And Some asshole wants to mess with our site. I can deal with verbal confrontations and whatever but just tryin to mess up someones site sucks. And Vice a versa. I hope all these Losers get busted.
        "It's just not an option for me to go and watch some other band — who are only performing because they have some new record coming out — do our music," Roth said. "I have nothing against Velvet Revolver — I'm not familiar with their music — but that was my 3 minutes and 22 seconds up there."
        Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Originally posted by Antman
        Fuck Alex Van Halen. That mongoloid Mr. Spock looking mother fucker.

Comment

• tjvhou812
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by NathanRay
          You're exactly right. I think this thread is stupid because this is our site To appreciate Classic Vh and I don't want to have it took over by bullshit cause some asshole wants to mess with their site. And Some asshole wants to mess with our site. I can deal with verbal confrontations and whatever but just tryin to mess up someones site sucks. And Vice a versa. I hope all these Losers get busted.
          i agree, i mean if they got something to say let them say it, this is pushin shit to far..
          Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
            LMAO

Too true, everytime I look at who's online theres a familiar linkster not too far away..
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...