• FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Air America Radio Files Chapter 11

AP: Air America Radio Files Chapter 11
    -
    Friday, October 13, 2006

(10-13) 07:51 PDT NEW YORK, (AP) --

Air America Radio, a liberal talk and news radio network, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, a network official told the AP.

The network had denied rumors just a month ago that it would file for bankruptcy, but on Friday Air America said negotiations with a creditor from the company's early days had broken down.

The network will stay on the air while it resolves issues with its creditors, spokeswoman Jaime Horn told the Associated Press. A formal announcement was expected to be made later Friday.

URL: http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...f073745D72.DTL
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And this comment, from the man who knows better than anyone from his own recent experience....

Air America files for bankruptcy

Not because there's no audience; not because the on-air people are not dedicated; not because there are no advertisers; but, because AAR management - especially this new crop of right-wingers - was so incompetent, so ignorant, so unable to manange, there was no alternative but bankruptcy. How fucking sad . . .

Okay, right-wing pundits and media assholes: START YOUR LIES!

- Mike Malloy
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
      Commando
      • May 2004

Funeral services will be held in Barbara Streisands backyard with a special rendition of TAPS performed by renowned saxophonist Bill Clinton.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
        Funeral services will be held in Barbara Streisands backyard with a special rendition of TAPS performed by renowned saxophonist Bill Clinton.
        Wow, POWERRANGERBOY VH, that's really clever and creative. Have you ever really listened? If you did, you'd realize that Clinton hasn't been President for over six years, and that people like Streisand are never on, at least on Al Franken's show, as he refuses any Hollywood celebrities such as Tim Robbins and Sean Penn who have asked...
        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-13-2006, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I suppose those were good moves ??

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Maybe some of their professional marketing wasn't such a good idea...

LMAO!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That picture is an insult to Satan.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Maybe you would know...

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
                  Oh, come on, libs. This IS pretty funny!

If Al Franken was half this humorous, maybe AIR AMERICA wouldn't be filing Chapter 11, HMMMMM?
                  Last edited by EAT MY ASSHOLE; 10-13-2006, 03:52 PM.
                  RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

This isn't a big surprise.

Who actually listens to that network, besides a few of the liberal flamers in here?

Nobody wants to hear endless assaults on George W. Bush 24/7. You'd think they would have figured it out by now.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                      This isn't a big surprise.

Who actually listens to that network, besides a few of the liberal flamers in here?

Nobody wants to hear endless assaults on George W. Bush 24/7. You'd think they would have figured it out by now.
                      Nobody wanted to hear endless assaults on Bill Clinton either, but Limpdick and Hannazi are still on the air.

Mostly because the massive right wing corporate machine funded them.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Nobody wanted to hear endless assaults on Bill Clinton either, but Limpdick and Hannazi are still on the air.

Mostly because the massive right wing corporate machine funded them.
                        George Soros apparently doesn't want to put his money where his mouth is.

AA is too big a failure for even his money to prop up.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

George Soros has nothing to do with Air America. How the Hell did that rumor get started anyway?

I'd rather see Ted Turner step in, actually.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Warham
                            a few of the liberal flamers in here?

...and you wonder why some of your fellow mods talk shit about you??
                            RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              ...and you wonder why some of your fellow mods talk shit about you??
                              I don't wonder about it at all. I KNOW why they throw shit in my direction.

I've actually had decent conversations with all of them off this forum. When they get in here, all gloves are off.

Comment

Working...