• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BrownSound1
    So which admin is a sheep Nick?
    I don't even remember, because I never really gave a shit about the Mccarthyist-angle, I always thought it kind of gay and deceitful. I'm just going on hearsay. You'll have to ask Fab...

It was one of her posts which "outta'd" one of more of the admins, but I'm not even sure she named names or got too specific...

Oh, and I'm a "Sheep" Brownie, 'cause I attended (a shitty, even by their standards) Van Hagar concert in '88...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-26-2006, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Revan
      This whole thread is really retarded. I don't really enjoy "sports banter", per se, and don't really think it deserves it's own forum here. Sports chat and fantasy leagues don't really have anything to do with DLR discussion to that end, either. Neither do politics. All of that stuff could just as easily go into a subformat of the non-Roth discussion forum. When you really think about it for a second pretty much every other forum, other than main VH/DLR discussion, could fall into a sub-catagory of Non-DLR discussion. Of course, not being inclined to actually discuss sports on a Roth site (I do that elsewhere), the solution is simple...I just don't post there or read it. I certainly don't start retarded, attention-seeking threads complaining about the presence of a forum that's obviously respected enough by the brass around here to stand on it's own. If it wasn't desired here, well, my guess is TPTB around here would simply do away with it. Be it the Sports forum or the Sheep Pen, it's the same difference and that's all there is to it. You don't like it, don't read it. Don't know about Rikk's sheepishness or not, but from what I've read of his posts around this place, he seemed like an alright guy and a pretty dedicated DLR fan, so apparently, according to what everybody else seems to say, he had a change of heart at some point. No problem there. All Hagar fans seem to lose interest in him eventually and realise that Dave's the Man. So as far as the Roman the Moron is concerned, quit bitching and just don't read the flippin thing if it bothers you that much. Frankly, I think the Sheep Pen has got the funniest posters here and they're all pretty neat guys. Can't see why anybody would have "issues" with them unless they're PMS ing or something. But whatever.
      Here here! very good post.

Who the fuck even takes the "Sheep Pen" that seriously, besides Savicki? and he has an excuse for his OC behaviors....

It was always a joke, and the issue was never about "Roth-purity," it was about confronting spammers and negative-vibers. Since there is a huge decrease in that since the 2004 tour ended, somewhat shamefully even from many of the "Sheep" or Bi-Halen perspective, there really is very little of that.

I could care-less if somebody likes to hear "Dreams" while getting a blowjob...
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-26-2006, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Close The Sheep Pen!

Originally posted by MAX
        Whatever you say Nick...

What did I say Maxi?

Fuck, I'm rarely here anymore. Life has me busy. So "Malitia" that!!! :p

Besides, if DG, Marky, Loons, Poj, Ford, Fanatic, Sharky, Taeo and a handful of others (who have something the least bit 'o interesting to say) aren't online, I just say "Why even fuckin' bother?"
        Well, I hope things are well my friend. Say, why are you giving me shit anyways?

Comment

• Green_Gargantua
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Dec 2005

Re: Close The Sheep Pen!

Originally posted by Roman Moronie
          No disrespect to the diehard Roth fans in the sheep pen, but your fanclub has ZERO credibility! Why? Because the pen was started by a sheep himself. That's why I hate the fucking sheep pen.
          gay gay gay

Comment

• Mason_Capwell
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Aug 2006

this obsession with the "Sheep Pen" is truly unhealthy. those involved should seek professional treatment for their addictions.

Comment

• CRUZ
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Aug 2006

Not to worry. We've got our people working on a few leads. We'll get to the bottom of this. They can run but they can't hide.

Comment

• RockandHawk
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Dec 2005

"Long live freedom and damn the ideologies."

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

Wow, what interesting recruits we are attracting!
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• BrownSound1
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    I don't even remember, because I never really gave a shit about the Mccarthyist-angle, I always thought it kind of gay and deceitful. I'm just going on hearsay. You'll have to ask Fab...

It was one of her posts which "outta'd" one of more of the admins, but I'm not even sure she named names or got too specific...

Oh, and I'm a "Sheep" Brownie, 'cause I attended (a shitty, even by their standards) Van Hagar concert in '88...
                    Ask Fab...lmao. Now that's funny.

Comment

• DLR7884
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Please tell me that the Flatulent Shadow is no longer a part of this place.

DLR7884
                      Please.
                      Originally Posted by WARF:
                      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DLR7884
                        Please tell me that the Flatulent Shadow is no longer a part of this place.

DLR7884
                        Please.
                        The Gunt?

Yeah she has been banned for a while...
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Come on now......

3 times and the shit hits the fan..................

Comment

• Trogdor
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by RockandHawk
                            "Long live freedom and damn the ideologies."
                            I'll burninate this whole damn thread! Just like a thatch-roofed cottage! See if I don't!

http://elitemrp.net/art/TROGDOR%20REAL.jpg

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

And yet the Pen lives on.....
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Are we still debating this shit?

Jesus Christ, children, give it a fuckin' rest already.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...