Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Roth Back With Van Halen?!?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    October 26, 2006

Roth and Van Halen Rumored to be "NEGOTIATING!"
    The Roth Army rumor hounds are reporting that the Mighty Van Halen will be reuniting for a 2007 tour

(UPI)Hell, MI--Roth Army World Headquarters

The year?

The rumor?

Roth back with Van Halen

The source?

Melodicrock

Sound familiar? It should, because it's the same rumor we've all heard in 1996, 2000, 2002, 2004, and now, 2006. Another even year, another rumored Van Halen rumor.

There seems to be some steam behind this rumor. The only question that remains is whether or not the steam is from an actual negotiation process, or a pile of heaping shit located somewhere outside of 5150.

Apparently, "negotiations between all parties have been underway for some time, trying to put together a big 2007 reunion tour."

Of course, we have all heard this before. So hold your breath one more time, because we are sure to roll through several roller coaster terms before all the "truth" comes to light.

The Roth Army, as always, will keep you up-to-date on all rumor happenings as they come to the forefront...

including a series of op eds on a potential reunion. We have several takes on this, and it should prove an interesting little run, until something is confirmed...

Check out the links:
    Rolling Stone
    Melodicrock
    KNAC
    The Roth Army
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • PumpedUpMidget
    Head Fluffer
    • May 2005

Is Howie Mandel presiding over the talks??

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

"The writer goes on to claim that he knows for a fact there will not be a new Van Halen record to accompany this tour, which implies that the band will be playing lots of old-school, classic material if this actually happens and is not just another fantasy cooked up by incredibly stoned Roth-loyalists during one of their weekly gatherings in which they read aloud from Crazy From the Heat."

-- Rolling Stone

HEY!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I thought that was funny as hell...

lmfao...

and more often than not...

true...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Yup....

Wish I'd thought of it.....

DAILY READINGS FROM THE BOOK OF ROTH

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
            "The writer goes on to claim that he knows for a fact there will not be a new Van Halen record to accompany this tour, which implies that the band will be playing lots of old-school, classic material if this actually happens and is not just another fantasy cooked up by incredibly stoned Roth-loyalists during one of their weekly gatherings in which they read aloud from Crazy From the Heat."

-- Rolling Stone

HEY!
            That can't be true, Eyes is the only guy who's "incredibly stoned". (I think.)

Some of us are just "moderately stoned"...
            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

So, are we expecting confirmation/denial of this rumour in the next few days?
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful...HA!
                http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Confirmation? Is there ever confirmation of anything...

nope...

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                    So, are we expecting confirmation/denial of this rumour in the next few days?

They'll make damn sure everybody knows that they're not talking.
                    (Roth's definition of publicity).

Brothers will likely say zero regarding it.

Seriously, if the 2 Dorks or Stern get EVH on the phone, do you think he'll say anything to let us know?

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Naaah....

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Terry
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

-- Rolling Stone

HEY!

THAT is too fucking funny
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Little Texan
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

"The writer goes on to claim that he knows for a fact there will not be a new Van Halen record to accompany this tour, which implies that the band will be playing lots of old-school, classic material
                          Whatever happened to recording an album first before going on tour? I thought Eddie didn't want Van Halen to become a nostalgia act? Remember what he said in '96?

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

BTW, when you think of it... shouldn't it be something like "Van Halen back from nowhere thanks to David Lee Roth"?
                            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Ice Cream Bang
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Nov 2006

Man I hope that Van Halen reunite and do a world tour, even if it´s the last tour they fucking do!!!!!!!

Please David come to Argentina again, you can taste some really nice pussies over here!!!!!

Comment

Working...