Who deserves to be inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame as "Van Halen"??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

It's CVH or nothing! Look, when the Ramones went in, they didn't bring Ritchie or CJ......so, please, spare me Spammy and Cherone.
    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• BrownSound1
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Mar 2003

Let's not kid ourselves, Sammy Hagar will get in with VH. I really doubt Cherone will get in though.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

BS1 is full of wisdom...

as we've both been saying...you all are kidding yourself if you think Hagar isn't going to be inducted...or show up...

This is the guy that fucking said he sold more VH albums than Roth did...?

He's probably ALREADY making travel plans...the cuntbag that he is...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

I'm sure he'll be there.....

Remember...the sisters have a say....

They won't want the spotlight to be completely on DAVE...

As if they can't change the fact that he is the HEART & SOUL of the band.......

Cherone? I doubt he'll be there....AC/DC didn't have Dave Evans onstage with 'em......

The best part though...will be the speeches...The sisters will try nad take all the credit...Spam will bablbe about his "Fan"(SHEEP)....

DAVID LEE ROTH will LAY THE SMACK DOWN..........

Comment

• Ellyllions
            Veteran
            • Mar 2006

If they're in talks over contract, we'd better hope they can be amicable on stage during the ceremony.
            "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

If Cherone and Eddie are still "friends," you don't think that fucking head case won't ask him to come as a thanks for being a pansy and not saying anything when spED did everything during the recording of the album?
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Veteran
                • Feb 2006

I dunno. The only VH tune I've ever heard is "How Many Say I".

Dave was even once in VH???
                RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Far as I'm concerned, Roth, the Van Halens and Anthony are the only ones who should be in there. It wasn't like it took the Hagar years to make Van Halen a legendary band worthy of induction.

However, Sammy will show up for the induction ceremonies. Regardless of Eddie asking him to or not (although I'm sure Eddie will), Hagar will want to be there. And the thought of seeing the Van Halens, Anthony, Hagar and Roth standing up there together repells me to the point that if Hagar DOES show up, I'd just as soon Dave DIDN'T.

But the Sex Pistols attitude towards the RNRHOF pretty much sums up my attitude about the whole thing anyway, so I could really care less if only Cherone showed up at the podium, grabbed the statue and said "It was about ME all along, bitches! Even before I was in the band, Van Halen was always about me!"

I mean, would just the Sam Halen lineup getting up there and accepting the award somehow delegitimize what CVH means to me? Nope.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

The four originals on stage, with satellite hookups to
                    Spam and Ga Y !!!

That could work
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Northern Girl
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Of course, he'll be named; but if Sam was any kind of a man, he would respect the legend and stay away. Even if they did nothing after '85, they would still be inducted. His era has no bearing on that. How can he even try to take any credit for riding on the coattails of a legend?
                      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                        Of course, he'll be named; but if Sam was any kind of a man, he would respect the legend and stay away. Even if they did nothing after '85, they would still be inducted. His era has no bearing on that. How can he even try to take any credit for riding on the coattails of a legend?
                        God, you are so insightful. And fucking HOT.

Just reading your posts and looking at that avatar gets me all...uhm...moist...
                        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bob_R
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                          I noticed some ched mod at Brett's shut yer's down over there. What a sooprize...
                          Yeah. What a shocker.
                          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Unchainme

This is Van Hagar...some lameass Journey pop band SHIIIIT....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P_cpama19G4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P_cpama19G4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

LMAO!

I had forgotten about that one.

Calling it 'lameass Journey pop band' is actually not strong enough.

It's 'lameass Europop'!

Cheers!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                              but if Sam was any kind of a man, he would respect the legend and stay away. Even if they did nothing after '85, they would still be inducted. His era has no bearing on that. How can he even try to take any credit for riding on the coattails of a legend?
                              darling...we're talking about sam "the shameless" here...
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                BS1 is full of wisdom...

as we've both been saying...you all are kidding yourself if you think Hagar isn't going to be inducted...or show up...

This is the guy that fucking said he sold more VH albums than Roth did...?

He's probably ALREADY making travel plans...the cuntbag that he is...
                                Yeah, but ya gotta wonder -- if Sam was so important to VH, then the Hall would've recognized them in '04 (since they were eligable).

But that didn't happen.

On the heels of a 'possible' Reunion tour with Roth, all of a sudden the Hall is knocking on Ed's door.

Its not secret WHICH band the Hall wants to honour.
                                =V V=
                                ole No.1 The finest
                                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

Working...