2006 National Air Guitar Champion wins with Yankee Rose!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

2006 National Air Guitar Champion wins with Yankee Rose!

I think i'm gonna stop listening to Eat Em And Smile, thanks to this gold medal winner!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Opr1pDkdbNg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Opr1pDkdbNg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  • Jimmy Jingles
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

The absolute gayest of the gay.
    23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

The fact there is a crowd going ballistic to his air guitar is baffling.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

It's not even air guitar. It's gay wanking so bad it makes an oiled up Richard Simmons in his little shorts look straight in comparison.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

The dude looks like Nero or Caligula involved in some drunken faggery.

Comment

• bru87tr
            Commando
            • Apr 2004

the worst part is I could blow away any of those guys on air guitar.

none of them even look like they remotely are playing anything on a guitar. no imagination I guess. check out the site. yes its a fucking joke but atleast these guys could look like they are playing a guitar. they look like they are stoking cock!
            "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
              Commando
              • Apr 2006

That fag is not only gay but he is a total dork. The only people in this universe more gay are the people in the audience. A total homo-fest. I wasn't planning on drinking tonight, but I'm going straight for the bottle now!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

yup. gay.
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by bru87tr
                  the worst part is I could blow away any of those guys on air guitar.

none of them even look like they remotely are playing anything on a guitar. no imagination I guess. check out the site. yes its a fucking joke but atleast these guys could look like they are playing a guitar. they look like they are stoking cock!
                  You and me both pal, he's a disgrace to air guitarists everywhere....

On the whammy when he's supposed to be picking, picking when he's supposed to be on the whammy, what the fuck ?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's fucking terrible !!!
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

After watching that, I'm smashing my air guitar in anger.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

someone should tell dylanleefag about it...
                      Roth Army Icon
                      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

It's always been my contention that you can't be a "real" guitar player and be a good air guitarist at the same time...

Yes, I've given it that much thought....

IMO, real guitarists when they play air guitar, subconsciously, are too concerned with getting their chords correct with their fingers...

Good air guitarists have the whammys down pat, have the hammer ons down pat, have the trills down pat, and as far as the chords go, are approximately in the right place on the neck...

Of course, I could be completely off my rocker with what I just said....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Your putting a little bit too much thought into this VA! lol

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
                            Your putting a little bit too much thought into this VA! lol
                            Well, when you're not a real guitarist you have to do the next best thing !!

I can remember doing it since, oh, about the mid '70's with Zeppelin records...

Then when VH I came out in '78, my friend and I used to use those yardsticks that paint stores used to sell, and try unsuccessfully to air guitar to "Eruption"....

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
                              That fag is not only gay but he is a total dork. The only people in this universe more gay are the people in the audience. A total homo-fest. I wasn't planning on drinking tonight, but I'm going straight for the bottle now!
                              I got drunk and fucked my wife to wash the gayness away.

Comment

Working...