Thread: I know where Dave was for his birthday

This beats workin' baby!
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I know where Dave was for his birthday

I was told by a very good source that Dave was at COWBOYS in Calgary Alberta for his birthday passed. He was sitting up in the VIP Section (no shit) with an entourage and just chillin'. Hes playing there Nov.6th so he was either casing the joint or he just likes it there lots as he did a gig there last summer. I just got my tickets for his show in Edmonton today and man are they purdy. I will try to remain as sober as possible though that might be hard and I start my new job the very next morning. ALL FOR YOU DAVE!

The reunion is somewhat of one of those things where you just gotta say "we'll see when we get there" I like many others am not going to get my hopes up, because i'm sure its all one great thing now for the boys but once the cameras start flashing and Dave starts to vibrate you know hes going to piss off someone for being himself and/or Eddie is going to get ridiculous again and cry about the little things. So I am going to hang tight till the new year and then maybe I will build up excitement if all news is positive. One things for sure, this Canadian boy will be getting tickets for MSG and Vancouver and hopefully they will play back here in Alberta. The questions I have are, is Dave growing his hair long and what kind of a show is it going to be. I mean these guys need to have chemistry on stage for it to work or else you got Dave swinging and swaying and Mike and Ed looking at eachother in dispair. Whatever the case, I hope it kicks ass and everyone responsible puts all they can into it for Classic Van Halens one last tour. Fingers crossed, i'm always a David Lee Roth fan no matter which road he takes. I can take or leave Ed and Al and Mike is just the fourth guy where nobody knows his name. Thanks for your time and as always...
    Peace my brothers! (and sisters)
    Stay frosty now.
    Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Cunning Linguist
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    'is Dave going to grow his hair long??? "

Bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha...... ... :p

that's a good one......... sorry man, couldn't resist.
    "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
    That is all.
    Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Thread Information