X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Democrats Take House AND Senate

I look forward to Brian's pledge of no whining.

I look forward to those like WarBOT who claimed Repub would hold BOTH houses to come in and eat crow.

I look forward to not having to hear about how "The Dems don't know how to win elections"

It's a great day in America!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • DrMaddVibe
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Eat crow? Hardly!

Your mistaking politics for sports there chum.

I only hope that the Dems are capable of keeping government spending to a minimum, and taxation at its current levels.

The Republicans squandered their opportunities to lead effectively. Lets see how the Dems respond.
    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Warbot has to be especially sad this morning, since his hero, Macaca Man essentially defeated himself through racism and stupidity.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Indeed.

And Dr.Maddvibe meant to say he was WRONG in his predictions....

He just forgot to type it
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kennyboy
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2004

Re: Democrats Take House AND Senate

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I look forward to those like WarBOT who claimed Repub would hold BOTH houses to come in and eat crow.
          YES!

Suck it and suck it hard you stupid conservative douchebages!

Time for the Dean Sream!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KDwODbl3muE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KDwODbl3muE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
          http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Indeed.

And Dr.Maddvibe meant to say he was WRONG in his predictions....

He just forgot to type it

Yeah, that's the ticket.
            http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• knuckleboner
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

uh, senate's still kinda up in the air.

montana and virginia are pretty close. if they split, chenney's breaking ties like he breaks up hunting parties.

word on the street is it may be 3 weeks until there's a final verdict in virginia.

(though, if the knuckleboner had to speculate, i'd say webb holds in VA.)

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Congrats Dems. I predicted wrongly. Virginia & Montana are still up in the air, but that doesn't really effect the bigger picture. Now that you have control of the house, I hope government doesn't hit a stalemate with nothing happening. 2 years of checks & balances or 2 years of subpoenas, investigations & special committees.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Democrats Take House AND Senate

I look forward to not having to hear about how "The Dems don't know how to win elections"

It's a great day in America!!!!!!!!

I guess that means... certain Repubs here will think The Front Line is now "more gay."
                  sigpic

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                    uh, senate's still kinda up in the air.

montana and virginia are pretty close. if they split, chenney's breaking ties like he breaks up hunting parties.

word on the street is it may be 3 weeks until there's a final verdict in virginia.

(though, if the knuckleboner had to speculate, i'd say webb holds in VA.)
                    Yup. Way too early for the Dems to claim control of the Senate. The lastest word I've seen is that Virginia is going to delay certifying its election results until Nov. 27.

The current democratic leads in Virginia and Montana, while razor thin, are encouraging however.
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

One man deserves a lot of credit for the Democratic Victory.

Howard Dean has yet again been proven correct about something he said, both as a candidate in 2003-04 and as DNC chair in 2005-06.

The Busheep on this board (and others) ridiculed Dr. Dean when he described his 50 state strategy, which the whore media reduced to a soundbite about "guys in pick up trucks with gun racks and Confederate flags". The Busheep also said that Evangelicals would never vote Democrat.

Well guess what? 1/3 of Evangelicals voted for Democratic candidates yesterday And a lot of formerly "red" states are looking damn blue this morning.

A lot of people owe Howard Dean a huge apology. Who wants to step up and be a man about it?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Howard Dean has yet again been proven correct about something he said, both as a candidate in 2003-04 and as DNC chair in 2005-06.

The Busheep on this board (and others) ridiculed Dr. Dean when he described his 50 state strategy, which the whore media reduced to a soundbite about "guys in pick up trucks with gun racks and Confederate flags". The Busheep also said that Evangelicals would never vote Democrat.

Well guess what? 1/3 of Evangelicals voted for Democratic candidates yesterday And a lot of formerly "red" states are looking damn blue this morning.

A lot of people owe Howard Dean a huge apology. Who wants to step up and be a man about it?
                        The vote had nothing to do with Howard Dean, and everything to do with President Bush and the recent Republican scandals.

Hey FORD, where are your complaints about Diebold today?
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

LET THE FESTIVITIES COMMENCE

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                            Yup. Way too early for the Dems to claim control of the Senate. The lastest word I've seen is that Virginia is going to delay certifying its election results until Nov. 27.

What?? Did Macaca stuff ballots in a turkey or something?

Last I heard, this was out of recount range, which apparently is only .5% in VA
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Speaking of whom, did anyone figure out who this Howard Dean was: http://rotharmy.com/forums/member.ph...o&userid=20728 ?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...