X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DylanLeeRoth
    van hagar has alot better songs. so eat shit.
    Better songs for WHAT?

Inspiring card writers at the Hallmark factory??

Soundtracks for those gay cruises that Sammy takes with his Velveetareeta fan club??

Inspiring dairy cows to give premium quality milk so they can produce the best CHEESE???
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PlexiBrown
      Commando
      • Mar 2006

Go to the Links if you want to join in on the Sammy Hagar ass kiss fest.

Sammy wrote some of the worst lyrics in Rock history coupled with singing, if listened to, was like having somebody throw razor blades into your ears. His whole presence is annoying.
      And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• ppg960
        Sniper
        • Dec 2005

Fuck-Off

Are you still here? Go suck Spammy's Crank asshole lover.

Also consider during the Hagar years, they started producing their own music.
        You can tell Ted Templeman wasn't there.

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
          Go to the Links if you want to join in on the Sammy Hagar ass kiss fest.
          Better yet, go to Martina McBride's site and start a Sammy Hagar ass kiss fest.

No mods!

Comment

• DylanLeeRoth
            Banned
            • Jul 2006

Dude, "Top of the World" "I Can't Stop Loving You" "Right Now" "Summer Nights" "Black and Blue" "Dreams" "Why Can't This be Love" "Love Comes Walking In" are all amazing songs. Van Hagar appealed to a larger fan base hence the more record sales, I was recently reading a rock magazine, one of the few on the shelf so I'm pretty positive it has credibility. They did the top 100 lead singer list and they had Sammy 8th overall and DLR 12th overall. Even the main rock n roll critiques agree with me, Sammy is the man. And you can't deny his great voice, much more power then DLR.

Comment

• Wawazat
              ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Dude, "Top of the World" "I Can't Stop Loving You" "Right Now" "Summer Nights" "Black and Blue" "Dreams" "Why Can't This be Love" "Love Comes Walking In" are all amazing songs. Van Hagar appealed to a larger fan base hence the more record sales, I was recently reading a rock magazine, one of the few on the shelf so I'm pretty positive it has credibility. They did the top 100 lead singer list and they had Sammy 8th overall and DLR 12th overall. Even the main rock n roll critiques agree with me, Sammy is the man. And you can't deny his great voice, much more power then DLR.
              I´ve heard of hangovers,
              but this is ridiculous!
              Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• Gary Cherone
                Roth Army Recruit
                • May 2006

What about Josephine?

Comment

• Gary Cherone
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • May 2006

Dylan, do you want me to come around and sing you More than Words so you don't have those bad dreams again?

Has the bed-wetting stopped?

Comment

• DylanLeeRoth
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2006

i got a better idea, why dont you come over dressed like sammy and sing me some amsterdame.

Comment

• Gary Cherone
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • May 2006

i got a better idea, why dont you come over dressed like sammy and sing me some amsterdame.
                      Maybe I can explain how you spell it too. I'm hurt that you'd prefer Sam to seranade you over me. Are you gay for him? Does he put the cream in your coffee

Say high to your mom for me....

Comment

• DylanLeeRoth
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2006

Ya I told my mom Gary Cherone said hi and she responded with the ol' "Extreme sucks the big one." Sorry bud. Oh and Sammy's voice is capable of getting Rosie O'Donnelle wet so you got to give him his props.

Other then that, I think we can all agree Van Hagar produced better songs then Van Halen, record sales are all the proof you need. You're telling me a couple fudgepacking coons who visit this forum buying the records in hope of CVH resemblence is what made the record sales? Get a clue you faggots. Van Hagar for life.

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

Roth era sold more than Hagar era, how many times does it have to be said.

Check the VH website, it's all there.

All you need is basic maths, even you can add it up.
                          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• DylanLeeRoth
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2006

Ya and after that let's all count the hairs on DLR's head. That some basic fourth grade shit right there. My estimate is 13 tops.

Comment

• Gary Cherone
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • May 2006

Ya I told my mom Gary Cherone said hi and she responded with the ol' "Extreme sucks the big one." Sorry bud. Oh and Sammy's voice is capable of getting Rosie O'Donnelle wet so you got to give him his props.

She sucked me.

Comment

• DylanLeeRoth
                                Banned
                                • Jul 2006

Ya wow bud, you should be happy I even responded to your mom joke. Mom jokes are so 1995, but I know thats when you were "in" so I'll let it go this time.

Comment

Working...