X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALMOSTsaved
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

La Calle Del Tabaco On My Name Is Earl

Was just watching the show, "My Name Is Earl" and on tonight's episode, Earl and his brother Randy traveled to Mexico to rescue their friend Catalina (who is fucking hot I might add). Upon their arrival "La Calle Del Tabaco" was blaring as part of the soundtrack. I've always liked this show and this just brought it up a notch for me.
    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...
  • cscmtp
    Groupie
    • Mar 2004

and now the Spanish version of That's Life! awesome!!!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Yep! Ya beat me to it! "Asi Es La Vida!"

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wonder if this means WB/Rhino is about to re-issue "Sonrisa Salvaje".

Usually you wouldn't hear an album featured prominently on a TV show like that unless they were trying to sell it.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Not sure, Ford. But it would be fucking cool if they did. That's definitely an album I'd love to have in my collection.

Comment

• floyd95
            Roadie
            • Mar 2004

I saw that show and when the song came on I couldn't believe it. Awesome to hear some DLR props on television.

Comment

• Katydid
              I am a Giant CUNT
              • Apr 2004

They talk quite often on that show about Van Halen. As I recall Earl and his brother Randy were remembering a band they had at one time. They decided if the Van Halen brothers could start a band, why not them? They wound up firing the older guy, so they went back and found him and rehired him and tried to start a band; then wound up firing him again because he was too old.

Also the King of Queens have a producer, Nick Lachy who worked on David Lee Roth's Radio show.

One episode Carrie's father was downstairs with Doug's aunt, they were dating (against Doug and Carrie's wishes). The record player was playing "Just a Gigalo" and it had stuck. Doug and Carrie were in their bedroom upstairs agonizing, because they wern't unsticking it.

Also one episode Doug had some cologne and a red pair of cowboy boots that Carrie hated. His friends convinced him to wear them anyway. They were celebrating their anniversary. In retaliation Carrie wore her "Van Halen Groupie" look that Doug said he hated. They got in the resturant, he propped his boot upon the table. She got out her hairspray and started spraying her big hairdo. They were disrupting so the matri'de asked them to leave.

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
                They talk quite often on that show about Van Halen. As I recall Earl and his brother Randy were remembering a band they had at one time. They decided if the Van Halen brothers could start a band, why not them? They wound up firing the older guy, so they went back and found him and rehired him and tried to start a band; then wound up firing him again because he was too old.

Also the King of Queens have a producer, Nick Lachy who worked on David Lee Roth's Radio show.

One episode Carrie's father was downstairs with Doug's aunt, they were dating (against Doug and Carrie's wishes). The record player was playing "Just a Gigalo" and it had stuck. Doug and Carrie were in their bedroom upstairs agonizing, because they wern't unsticking it.

Also one episode Doug had some cologne and a red pair of cowboy boots that Carrie hated. His friends convinced him to wear them anyway. They were celebrating their anniversary. In retaliation Carrie wore her "Van Halen Groupie" look that Doug said he hated. They got in the resturant, he propped his boot upon the table. She got out her hairspray and started spraying her big hairdo. They were disrupting so the matri'de asked them to leave.

That was Nick Bakay, not Lachy, ha ha.

Who also voiced Salem the Cat on the new Bewitched.

I love you Kate.

Dave

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Katydid

I love you Kate.

Dave
                  A little early for the multiple personality disorder to be kickin' in, isn't it?
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                    A little early for the multiple personality disorder to be kickin' in, isn't it?
                    For her, never...
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

The sad part is the fact that Katie's post is the most entertaining thing thats been posted in this forum in quite some time...

Comment

• Golden AWe
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        The sad part is the fact that Katie's post is the most entertaining thing thats been posted in this forum in quite some time...
                        True...

Originally posted by Cato
                        Golden, why are you FAT?
                        Originally posted by lesfunk
                        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...