X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EbDawson
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Bonds Re-Ups with Giants

Barry Bonds will be back in a Giant uniform this year, signing a 1-year contract for $16 mill. plus incentives. Good news for the rest of the NL. Guy's a liability in the field and probably won't play 100 games. His ego wouldn't allow him to walk away from baseball, 22 home runs short of passing Hank Aaron.

I usually make one giant game when they're in San Diego, fun to see all the heckling he gets, even with San Diego being one of the most laid back crowds in baseball.
    "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Fuck Barry Bonds.

He's a fraud, and a stain on the game.

To think that his records are legitimate is tantamount to saying that Hagar surpassed Roth!
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I thought he was going to St Louis?
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• EbDawson
        Veteran
        • Apr 2004

Obviously not. Giant fans are the only ones in baseball that actually cheer the jerk.
        "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Um...

16 fucking million?

Are you fucking kidding me?
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
            Head Fluffer
            • May 2005

Who is the bigger jerk in baseball? Bonds or Selig? Toss up to me....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Selig...period...

he's a douchebag...and could have nipped the Bonds' issue in the bud 6 years ago...instead of burying his head in the sand about steroids...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• EbDawson
                Veteran
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                Um...

16 fucking million?

Are you fucking kidding me?
                But he wanted 18 mill. So the Giants got a great deal. If he plays 100 games, that $160,000 per!

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• DlocRoth
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Good point!

It's a steal.
                  Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

Working...