Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lqskdiver
    Sniper
    • Jun 2004

Boston Globe NOT liberal....I think you better get your head out of you ass.

Back on topic, I guess your whole outlook is we just pull the whole damn military and let the region sort their shit out, huh? Let me know if that is case or if you have other bright ideas.

As for, Casey, you still are only speculating. Like I stated, he did oppose more troops. But eventually changed his opinion. That is everyone's entitlement. But to spout out that the reason he is being replaced is because he didn't follow the trend is horseshit....and UNPROVABLE...but beside the whole point of this argument.

Give me your thoughts on what would resolve the conflct, Sun Tzu and I might take you seriously.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      FORD, are you talking out of your ass yet again?

Joe Biden's off the radar screen. Nobody cares if he runs for president. He's right after Dennis Kucinich and Al Sharpton on the list of 'hardly cares'.

Don't forget George Allen
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
        Boston Globe NOT liberal....I think you better get your head out of you ass.

They're considered moderately right of center, which makes them flaming liberals to mindless, blathering chuckeheads such as thou...

Back on topic, I guess your whole outlook is we just pull the whole damn military and let the region sort their shit out, huh? Let me know if that is case or if you have other bright ideas.
        When did I say pull the whole military out? And since when has it been the US military's job to solve other nation's problems? When have they ever been good at it?

As for, Casey, you still are only speculating.
        LOL Are you really this dumb? I suppose Rumsfled resigned right after the elections because he felt it was time to play more golf?

Like I stated, he did oppose more troops. But eventually changed his opinion. That is everyone's entitlement. But to spout out that the reason he is being replaced is because he didn't follow the trend is horseshit....and UNPROVABLE...but beside the whole point of this argument.
        Really? When did Casey ever support more troops?

Give me your thoughts on what would resolve the conflct, Sun Tzu and I might take you seriously.
        Well, you could start by not electing total retards just because they happen to be Republican. Then realize that Shiites and Sunnis need to "sort it out amongst themselves."

And I've posted my opinion on this before, so I'm a bit tired of doing it over and over. Maybe you can Google/search "Peter Galbraith" and figure out where I'm coming from. Or read the executive summary of The Iraq Study Group...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

However, Keane said Biden's statements were "based on ignorance."

"You're telling me that there's a capital city in the world that the foremost military in the world cannot secure the population in a given city?" Keane said on "GMA." "That's just rubbish."
          [/i]
          This fucking idiot made general? Maybe that's part of the problem.

There are almost no capital cities any army can secure long term if the population is against you. At least not without slaughtering them.

Maybe the capital of Iceland or something with a population of 100 000 but beyond that...?

You can't secure a hostile city in a hostile land without totalitarianism, murder and fear. Maybe he wants to run Bagdhad like the Nazi's ran Warsaw?

Cheers!

Comment

• The Truth
            Full On Cocktard
            • Nov 2006

FORD, are you talking out of your ass yet again?

You're certainly one to talk
            Originally posted by thome

Yea, I'm a joke .....

Comment

• The Truth
              Full On Cocktard
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Maybe he wants to run Bagdhad like the Nazi's ran Warsaw?

Bill O'Reilly said HE'D run it like Saddam did.
              Originally posted by thome

Yea, I'm a joke .....

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

No newspaper in Boston is right of anything, let alone center.

If they endorsed Deval Patrick, you know they aren't anything but liberal.

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                  Sniper
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Really? When did Casey ever support more troops?

Casey

Here's link, but I suppose you're gonna chalk it up to pressure.

The Iraqi Study had some recommendations, but they themselves admitted it was no "magic bullet" to resolving the conflict.

Shiites and Sunnis will never "sort it out" unless a different concept such as democracy is introduced into this region. I don't expect anything to happen overnight. But it will take sometime.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Funny how all the generals who have told the BCE how fucking crazy they were are now "retired", isn't it.

Hell, I'd guess more generals had retired from the military this decade than any other time in history. Not that I can blame them.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Powell, Franks, Shinseki....

Even in the beginning those who knew the truth saw the writing on the walls....

This war was lost before it begun.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Shiites and Sunnis will never "sort it out" unless a different concept such as democracy is introduced into this region. I don't expect anything to happen overnight. But it will take sometime.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Never.

Unless.

democracy introduced.

overnight.

sometime.

jesus

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                          Sniper
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          :confused: :confused: :confused:

Never.

Unless.

democracy introduced.

overnight.

sometime.

jesus
                          right back at ya

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

right back at ya
                            Oh?

Have I tried to justify the continued slaughter of American Servicemen and women for LIES, OIL, and GREED?

You just seem to be one of the more intelligent NeoCon Shitbags to have come through here.

I'm fucking SHOCKED you of all people can still manage to try and spin this war as anyhting but what it is.

Utter and complete failure based on lies which changed by the year.

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                              Sniper
                              • Jun 2004

I don't recall trying to spin it into anything. I admit that it's a fucking mess over there. I just wasn't sure what you meant by your post.

I am a firm believer that by introducing democracy into a region once devoid of it can only make it better. This country as well as those who participate in it is solid proof.

But dwelling on the past decisions does not help the future. Securing the area while training the Iraqi militia is priority number one. Only then can we get the fuck out of there.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

No newspaper in Boston is right of anything, let alone center.

If they endorsed Deval Patrick, you know they aren't anything but liberal.
                                I said they were center...

Comment

Working...