X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
    I've heard of that stuff, and was planning on looking for it the next time I went to the herbal supplement store...
    I get mine there, in a liquid form...
    But I think that the grocery stores carry it in a mass produced powder form too?
    Last edited by blonddgirl777; 01-15-2007, 04:06 PM.
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... Of course there's no way in Hell they'll ever put it in diet Coke. Corporations only like things they can patent and control, and natural plant products ain't on that list.
      Mostly... the price of the bottle of Coke would have to go up!
      And there's only so much they can charge for for a nutrient free beverage...
      ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
      ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
        Just realized that I should've included the "other"...
        My favorite thing to drink (regularely) is WATER!
        I am addicted to it!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

"Water?, don't drink the stuff......fish fuck in it"

-W.C. Fields
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            "Water?, don't drink the stuff......fish fuck in it"

-W.C. Fields

EEEEEEeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Comment

• Last_Child
              Commando
              • Oct 2004

Neither... I Don't drink Coke & I don't drink Pepsi.
              "With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Pepsi has always tasted fucking horrible.

About the only Pepsi PRODUCT I can even stand is Sierra Mist.

And I fucking can't STAND it when you go into a restaurant, order a Coke, and it turns out that because the restaurant only has Pepsi products the dumbfuck foodserver brings you a fuckin' Pepsi, like there's no difference or I'm not gonna be able to tell them apart. Just TELL me you don't carry Coke products and I'll have some water.

I mean, what the fucking fuck here?!
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Terry, it's because water's free.

If they bring you a Pepsi, you've bought a drink and the restaurant earns a few extra buck from you.

There's a way around that you know... tell the waiter to either dock the drink or the drink money comes out of their tip!
                  Last edited by Steve Savicki; 01-15-2007, 10:12 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I've always been a lifelong Coca~Cola drinker, so it get's my vote as which is better of the two.

However, about two years ago something weird happened with my body and my tastes. I just don't like drinking soda at all. :confused:

I also don't miss it. I drink water, beer and wine.

Of course I'll deviate from time to time, like depending on the weather etc.

For instance, when it was one hundred plus degrees last summer and I was helping my little brother landscape, we stopped by a 7-11 and bought Slurpees. Fuck, we drank them so fast that we literally had "brain freezes" and they were soooo fucking yummy.

I went on a road trip to visit my Dad last week and he had Diet Cherry Coke in his fridge. He's old and has to watch his sugar intake. Anyway, I grabbed a can for the ride home and I have to admit, it was pretty good.

Still and outside of the summertime, when it's really hot, fuck soda. I really don't like putting that many fucking weird chemicals into my body.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX I really don't like putting that many fucking weird chemicals into my body.
                      Not to mention sugar. I decided recently than I'm switching to juice once my soda runs out.
                      sigpic

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Not to mention sugar. I decided recently than I'm switching to juice once my soda runs out.
                        But dude, be careful with a high juice intake as well cos even though it's pure, there are a lot of natural sugars within juices.

As with everything else (excluding epic sex with one's woman...) it's all about moderation...
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Coke...though I'm down with Pepsi too....

these days I'm laying off the cola.....Kidney Stones and all........:p

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                            But dude, be careful with a high juice intake as well cos even though it's pure, there are a lot of natural sugars within juices.

As with everything else (excluding epic sex with one's woman...) it's all about moderation...
                            And there's also alot of added sugar in many of the fruit juices, also, unless you buy the 100% juice, and not the cocktail.

Comment

• Little Texan
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                              Pepsi has always tasted fucking horrible.

About the only Pepsi PRODUCT I can even stand is Sierra Mist.

And I fucking can't STAND it when you go into a restaurant, order a Coke, and it turns out that because the restaurant only has Pepsi products the dumbfuck foodserver brings you a fuckin' Pepsi, like there's no difference or I'm not gonna be able to tell them apart. Just TELL me you don't carry Coke products and I'll have some water.

I mean, what the fucking fuck here?!
                              As a Coke drinker, I know exactly what you're talking about...I hate it when that happens, too...pisses me the fuck off! I hate regular Pepsi, but for some strange reason I can tolerate Diet Pepsi and like it better than the regular. I think it's because Pepsi is too fucking sweet, and the Diet isn't as sickenly sweet, so it's tolerable. But as far as taste goes, Coke wins by a longshot...Pepsi tastes like shit! Lately I've been counting calories and watching my sugar intake, so I've been drinking Diet Cherry Coke. No calories, and I get to enjoy an ice cold Coke!

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Terry, it's because water's free.

If they bring you a Pepsi, you've bought a drink and the restaurant earns a few extra buck from you.

There's a way around that you know... tell the waiter to either dock the drink or the drink money comes out of their tip!

I don't PAY for the Pepsi when I get it instead of the Coke I ordered, it's just rhe principle of the thing...

Look, I'm not in prison getting anally raped, and I'm not in Iraq getting shot...I've got everything going for me, so a no-good cunt like me needs SOMETHING to bitch about...
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...